A vacation I never expected it...

Idol's slave (EDITED)

Your P.O.V

There was a long silence.

Be Mine’s song was being aired by radio is the only thing I could hear in his car.

~Naekkeo haja~

~Naega neol saranghae, eo?~

~Naega neol geokjeonghae, eo?~

~Naege neol kkeut kkaji, chaekim jil ge~

I turned around to my right side and gazed out of the windows. I don’t know what to do, what to say…

I pressed my lips into a thin line. ‘HOYA! SAY SOMETHING!’ my inner protested.

He cleared his throat. “Ehm..ehm…Where do you want to go?”

I turned and faced him. “You’re the one who bring me…you’re the one who should decide…”

He smiled and nodded. “Okay…” He pressed the gas pedal with all his might and accelerated away.

“We had arrived…” He said and pulled up his car.

I stepped out of the car and smoothed my outfit. I glanced around and shot him ‘where-are-we’ look at him. He quickly wore muffler around his neck and a hat which is enough to cover his real face.

“Kaja…” He whispered and grabbed my arm.

Taking a ride on the Namsan Cable car to the top of Namsan Mountain is definitely awesome. I looked out of the window. ‘Wow!’

I never thought I would have this kind of experience. The stunning views of the area below mesmerised me.

After the ride, we went to Hangang park. I stared at him before asking him “What are we going to do here?”

I couldn’t see his facial expression. He dragged me to one of bike rental shops.

I never imagined this before. Riding on bike with one of the raising idols, HOYA!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH…

He drove me insane. What if someone notices us? What if they’re paparazzi following us? What if…never mind. He wouldn’t do like that in millionth times I’m not his type anyway…

I totally immersed as I saw the spectacular scenery. The air blew through my hair. It was late in evening, just a few second before the moon appeared.

The sea breeze fanned my cheeks giving the sense of calm and tranquil. I smiled into the warm sunshine that soaked into my skin. I inhaled the fresh air.

“It would be better if we came here at night…” he said out loud. “We could board on nightly cocktail cruises…”

I smiled, nodded and wrapped my arms around his waist. He suddenly accelerated and made me hugged him tighter.

___________________________________________________________

“Yobeosoyo? It’s me…Is everything ready? Good…We’ll be there…”

“Where do we want to go?” you asked him. He then smirked and his smirk gave you thousands of questions.

“Wait and see…” he said and handed me a piece of cloth.

You raised your eyebrows. “You want me to…”

He nodded. “Wear it…”

“How would I ‘see’ our destination if I have to be ‘blind’?” you asked sarcastically.

“I said ‘wait and see’ which mean you have to wait then I’ll let you know…not ‘see and wait’…” he replied – giving you the best smile ever. I grabbed the cloth and wore it.

“Satisfied now?” you asked hugging you torso.

“Umm…” there was a long silence before he put something on your head.

“What’s this?” you asked.

“Headphone…” he answered.

“YAH!” you snapped. “Are you trying to turn me ‘deaf’ after you made me ‘blind’?”

“Aniyo…”

“Aish!” you gritted your teeth.

After about a few hours later, Hoya took the headphone off. You could hear nothing only the sound of wild breeze.

“WHERE ARE WE?” you asked Hoya, half-scream.

“You may take the cloth off…” he whispered at my ear.

You squinted your eyes to get adjust with the sunlight. Your eyes widened when you saw a helicopter by your side.

“WHERE ARE WE??????” you screamed your lungs out.

Hoya simply smiled.

“We’re at Jeju Island…”

“WHAT????”

You entered a car that was reserved for him. He drove the car into the traffic.

You glanced at him.

‘Why would he do like this?’

‘’Yah!!!” you snapped. “Why you do like this?”

“Is this the way you talk with your boss?” he asked without turning to your side.

You crossed your arms.

“I have to go to Sungyeol’s house tomorrow…What if he find out that I wasn’t there?”

“He wouldn’t. He always having a party in his house…” he said turned to you. “He always wakes up late except for Friday…”

You turned to him and faced him.

 “YAAAHHH!!!!!”

He turned to face you.

“Tomorrow is Friday!” you shrieked.

“Yah! Is this how you supposed to talk with your boss?”

“Yes…A stupid boss I’ve ever met!” you scoffed.

You grabbed your phone and made a call.

“Who’s are you calling?” he asked.

“My mom! Of course I’m calling Sungyeol. I wanna tell him that I’m going to be late…” you dialled his number.

You: Yobeosoyo? Master Sungyeol…It’s me, you. Mianhae…I just want to tell you that I’ll be arrived at your house (mansion - =.=) late tomorrow…

You remained silence as hearing Sungyeol’s reply.

“Umm…My niece got a fever so I have to take care of her…My sister ask me to help her…”

A smirk crept on Hoya’s face.

“She’s going outstation…”

Hoya tried to hold back his laughter.

“N-neh…Kamsahamnida…Bye!”

You ended the call and as soon as you did that, Hoya burst out laughed at you.

“What??!!”

“Nothing…”

‘Aww…she’s so cute…She reminded me with someone…someone that I really miss…’

You pouted.

“We’re going to Infinite’s beach house…” he said.

Hmm…you were not in mood to make any conversation with him.

Hoya thought, ‘Aahh…she’s really look like her…’

As soon as you arrived at the beach house, you gaped and almost dropped your jaw on the ground.

____________________________________________________________________

I'll update again tomorrow and maybe it's a double update...

Love you guys....

~KyraHero~