Meet the BEAST

Idol's slave (EDITED)

Your P.O.V

It was a lovely sunny and warm day. The scent of the mown grass mingled with the dust from the path. I walked leisurely, letting the sun rays beat on top of my head. There was almost another three months to go before the school end and this was my senior year. I was on my way to library, my examination just around the corner. I didn’t want to burn the midnight oil study last minute. As I was in the library doing some homework and revising for my coming exam, all of sudden, Heixa (Her real name: Hanna) my only friend there came and sat in front of me.

“Hey, do you want to have some lunch together?” She asked with a sweet smile that she always gives to me.

“Umm…okay,” I continued reading my notes and studying the diagram.

“See you at 2.00 p.m.” she walked left the table where I sat right now. I slightly nodded before continued my reading.

After two hour in the library, I had decided to stop reading and I massaged my aches shoulder as I read my book too long. I rubbed my painful eyes too. I did some stretch before grabbed my things and walked out of the library. I glanced to my watch and it showed half past twelve at noon. I unlocked my phone and examined my list-to-do.

  1. Study biology in Library (Yeah, I’m the Science Stream Student. - do some research on Osteomalacia
  2. Copy Jiro notes on Bernoulli’s principle, Archimedes’ principle and Pascal’s Principle - jot down the principle’s application
  3. Meet my tutor, Zen for some discussion at twelve for…

Oh my god! I am late…Oh no. Please god, please help me. I ran as fast as I could without ignoring other students who seemed astonished with my action. Without warning, someone was on my way; I had no time to stop my steps and  The clash caused all my book fell, I quickly bow to collect my books and he also collects all my notes…

 I raised my head up to see with whom I collided and how surprise I was when I saw my Ni-Chan, Ryosuke, stood in front of me. His eyes widened.

you?! What’s going on?” he asked seemed astonished with my clumsiness.

“Gomennasai ni-chan, I’m late for my tutoring session…” I voiced my answer as I walked left him. I could still saw him shook his head smiling.

As I walked away, I glanced to my watch again. I’m LATE!!!! I cursed before turned to the right corner at the end of the pathway. I quickened my steps toward the cafeteria near my school. My eyes were searching wildly to the image of a boy, who always wears a pair of spectacles and blond hair but someone poked me from my back.

you?” asked a woman who dressed like a waiter. I nodded. She gave me a note wrote ‘Sorry, I’ve to go and you’re late. –Zen-’

I sighed walking slowly left the cafeteria. I reached my phone and sent him text ‘I’m sorry…I’m really really sorry…I know it’s our last tutoring session. Hope you can forgive me -_-’

I entered my class and I walked down the class approaching my seat behind the class. I sat alone since my first year studying here. Well, I’m the Nerdy Girl in the class who prefer studying to gossiping.  I’ll spend my time 3 hours a day reading science magazines, encyclopaedias and novel and novel will be my last option.

Although, they knew that Ryosuke Song, the Kingkas, is my twin but they still can’t accept my presence and my existence in their school. For the first two month, I was being bullied by the Queenkas and their friend. Poor me T_T. So, I decided to ignore them and pretended as they never exist too.

I really really wish my life is a drama although I really hate drama. Someday, a handsome and charming prince or someone rich will fall in love with me then his friend might become his rival in order to win my heart.

As I opened my book and about to read it, someone patted my shoulder roughly which make me slightly mad. I looked up to see the person and it’s Sachiko, one of the school Queenkas.

She crossed her arm, rolling her eyes annoyed before pointed her head to the door. I turned towards the door and saw my twin standing there. He leaned at the doorway listening to his earphones. I bit my lips then sighed hardly. ‘He makes me suffocate with his existence…’

I approached him and poked his shoulder. Surprisingly, he ignored me. No reply. No action. I grabbed his earphones.

“What do you want from me??” I asked rudely, staring at him. Without reply, he grabbed my wrist causing me almost stumbled at the doorway. “Where are you going to take me??? NI-CHAN!!!!”

As we reached our secret hideout, he slowly released my wrist. I don’t want to argue with him so I just kept my mouth shut and wait whether he would tell what is going on….I stared at him emotionless.

“We’re going to DIE!!!” he suddenly shouted. My eyes widened. I couldn’t say anything just asked him “Why?”

“Mama and Papa want to send me to America to stay with our Ni-chan after our last examination…” he answered with stern voice.

“Then??”

“They will send you to Korea to stay with our Nee-chan because they want us to work while waiting our result…and that’s mean we will work part time job,” as he said I narrowed my eyes.

“So…just go to work…it’s for our own good though...”

“They want to send us out of the house so they can have a divorce without any objection…” he said after patted his forehead.

“How do you know??”

“I heard them quarrelling last week…”

We exchanged our look before sighed heavily. ‘What should we do...’ I scratched my head. I sighed deeply and started thinking how to solve this matter.

            *************

            I glanced to my watch it was 9.30 a.m. The airport was now crowd with people. The atmosphere is generally hustle and bustle. People are coming, people are going, everyone is anxious to be somewhere else. No one wants to spend longer than they have to there. So are I and my brother.

            As I walked through the crowd, I hold my brother’s hand tightly. I looked through the bustling people and saw there is a lot of hurry and a lot of hugs. There also tend to be many people dressed in business-type clothes, since lots of people travel for work although it is holidays. As it holidays, there’s lot of college kids who wanted to go for college’s trip.

            As we arrived at the departure hall, I let his hand go.

            “I guess it’s time for me to go…Ni-chan, love you…” I said as my tears slowly rolling down my cheeks. We’ve failed to change the plan.

            “Shh, we still can keep in touch with each other…” he reached my face and swept my tears away. I waved my hand. With heavy heart I went up to the departure hall. The airplane departed from the Osaka International Airport.

            *************

I walked out of the arrival hall at the Incheon International Airport. I fell on one of the chairs that facing the arrival hall waiting for my sister came and fetched me. I slowly rest my head on my luggage. But my peaceful and blissful moment was interrupted as I heard a deafening scream.

“OPPA OPPA!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!”

“Doo Joon! YoSeob! KiKwang! Dong Woon! JunHyung! HyunSeung! BEAST!” I could hear them screaming in high pitch which I think could make me deaf. I coordinated my steps but I could see them. I pursed my lips thinking about the truth that I do love them but I cannot see them. With a painful heart I walked back toward my seat and once again the fan’s screaming disturbed and make me annoyed.

Suddenly, someone poked my shoulder and I was taken aback. I turned leisurely to my back and saw my sister smiling.

“Nee-chan, miss you so much…” I said hugging her tightly.

“Me too…”

We walked to the parking space and started chatting about everything including my exam, her husband, her son, her job and at last my part time job.

“I found a great job for you….” She broke into impish smile. “…and I’m sure you’re going to love it…”

“What kind of job you found for me…” I asked with serious tone

            “Housemaid…”

            “House-WHAT?!!”

            *************         

I was on my way to my new workplace. Yeah, it’s my part time job. It’s my twin brother’s idea and I hated it A LOT. I am sure he is now rolling on the floor laughing at me. Ryosuke, I will not let you go after this. I am going to finished you off. I pulled into my parking space with anger next to the building trying to make the fans not notice me.

“I just want you to be happy there…So working as BEAST’s maid is the most suitable part-time job for you…” word from my phone conversation between me and him last night kept pouring back.

I smoothed out my purple blouse and white pants. I strode up to their apartment and rang the bell after placed a smile on my face. A few second later, a tall man opened the door and asked me in. I could not step in the porch as their shoes were everywhere. I had a bad feeling on how their dorm was. He gave me a bow before started explaining about what I should do and what I should not do…

He took me a brief tour around BEAST’s dorm. I could not utter any word, my eyes widened and kept widened as if it will popped out of my eyes’ socket. The clothes which are piled messily dumping everywhere. The rubbish bin which is filled to the brim… I walked through the living room heading for the kitchen. I do not have a proper word to describe the mess they had caused. The dead plant which I assumed that they never water it as it looked too sick and black. The dishes lined the sink and waiting to be cleaned by me of course. I am their maid now.

The neglected refrigerator was overloaded as too many things they put inside it. As I opened the refrigerator, I could smell the rotten foods. The man that accompanied me asked me whether I want to tour their bathroom or not. I rapidly shook my head, wondering I might faint if I saw their bathroom. I also did not want to tour theirs because I am afraid about the odour of their bathroom. Yuck!!! Just by imagination it could make me threw up.

He excused himself to go out. I closed the door and turned back staring the mess behind me. What should I do first? Clean the living room…I guess. After I done cleaning their room, I continued with their bedroom. Ugh!!! Boys’ bedroom smells were totally horrible. I cleaned their room and spray some perfume just to change the atmosphere.

I dashed toward sink at the kitchen that is clean and neat now, throwing up my breakfast. I closed my eyes and covered my mouth my palm. “Ugh…what a dreadful place! I will never use their bathroom although I had done cleaning it.” I kept myself busy doing the chores until late night. As I was in the kitchen preparing their dinner, the door burst to open.

 “WE ARE FINALLY HOME….YAY!” someone said half yelling.

“Shut up, Dongwoon! I’m tired…” someone snapped. I guess he is Junhyung.

 “I’m starving to death…” said another one. He headed for the kitchen and almost screams getting attention from everybody. “Ya! Who are you? What are you doing here?”

Yoseob…I continued stirring the soup that I made, looking toward him emotionless. I did not have a feel to take their autograph right now maybe because I am suffering enough cleaning their dorm. “Don’t you see what I’m actually doing? Do I look like I am playing tennis?”

The rest of BEAST’s members came to the kitchen. All of them seemed surprised with my existence. “Who are you?” asked Hyunseung.

“Your new slave…” I said without turning to anyone of them.

“Ooo…you mean our maid… I mean…” said Yoseob approaching me.

“Do you know who we are?” asked Dongwoon.

“A group of Korean boy who didn’t know how to clean their dorm…” I answered flatly making them somewhat unsatisfied. I'm tired! How do you expect me to react? The truth is I mentally slapped hard my cheeks for saying that to them.

“Every day I shock…Shock… Every night I shock…shock…” Yoseob uttered – exiting the kitchen with a big question mark in his head. ‘What is wrong with that girl?’