Boring Sunday???

Idol's slave (EDITED)

It’s a boring Sunday morning. It’s raining drizzly outside. You were lying on your bed staring at the ceiling. It has been 4 months you’ve become their maid. ‘Hmm…I’m bored’

You took your phone and texted your sister, Akina.

‘Whr r u?’ - you

‘I’m at home with kids and Jason...We’ll be out later...y?’ – Akina

‘I’m boooored....’ - you

‘We’ll hve family movie day, wanna come?’ – Akina

‘Nope. Hve fun. Bye.’ – Akina

You threw your phone on the bed. You sighed.

It’s still raining outside. You eased out of your bed and grabbed your raincoat. Today was your day off, so you don’t have any task plus the Infinite were out for their photo shoot. You told Mr. Yun that you’ll be out for a while.

“It’s raining. Where you wanna go?” he asked.

“Anywhere. I’m bored. I’ll be back at 5. I’ll go buy the groceries as well so you don’t have to ask Kyung for it.” You replied. He nodded.

You walked out of the mansion. Rain spattered down the raincoat every time you step on the puddle of water formed. You walked down the road then a light blinded your eyes. You immediately covered your eyes.

A black car came to a halt as you walked down the road.

“Hey, where are you going?” Woohyun appeared as the mirror glided down.

“I’m going for a walk. I’ll be back before 6.” With that, you walked away.

**********

You sipped the mocha. The café were packed with people who yearned for warmth on this cold day. Luckily, you found an empty spot at the corner of the café. The sweetness of the coffee make you smile – the thin steam escape from the cup’s lip make you feel refreshed. “Aah…” you put down the cup.

You looked out the window, the road getting empty as the rain started to pour heavily. The café started to become vacant. There’s only a couple of people and you.

“May I sit here?” someone asked. He immediately took you back into reality.

“Yes, you may.” You answered without seeing his face. You are too excited in finishing your creamed mocha.

“Thank you.” a short reply from him for you.

“Excuse me…may I have another creamed mocha?” you asked a waitress after 10 minutes fall into deserted silent.

“How about you sir?” the girl asked a guy that sit next to you.

“Same with her.” He answered.

After you’ve finished your third mocha, the sky getting brighter and raining had stopped about five minutes ago. You glanced toward your watch. It showed 3.30 in the evening. You've decided to have a walk at the park nearby before going back home.

You then asked for the bill. The waitress approached your table with a pen and piece of paper and your bill, “Here’s your bill,” she handed you, your bill.

“May I have your autograph?” she then asked the guy who was sitting next to you. You were obviously confused.

You immediately turned to your right just to find out that the guy is actually Junhyung.

“How long you’ve been here?” you asked, still dazed. The girl looked at the paper excitedly. “May I have a photo with you?” she asked again.

“Sure.” He answered. Done with the photo, the girl continued doing her work.

“Since you have your first mocha.” He answered smiling at you.

You felt kind of embarrassed. ‘I must’ve done something stupid.’

“Whatever…” you stood up and went for the counter. He followed you to the counter.

“Where do you wanna go?”

“None of your business…” you replied and you don't even know why you replied like that to him. You pushed the door opened.

“Come…” he grabbed your arms and dragged you to the nearest park.

“What are we doing here?” you asked.

“It’s Sunday…so why don’t we have some fun…” he said.

You guys went cycling at the park, then have a walk around the park. At first, you felt uneasy with him. Well, come on, he’s an idol and you are you. Way too much different. Plus, you hate gossips. But in the end, you felt happy with him. It felt like you’ve know him for so long.

"It's fun. I'm happy that I meet you today..." he said, handing you a cup of warmed tea that he bought.

"Me too..." you took the cup and started to enjoy the tea. He then seated next to you. The park wascrowded with people again.

Junhyung sure knew how to make your day.

"I wish we could meet like this often..." he said, took a sip of his tea.

You smiled, you don't know what should you say. You eyed him. A pair of thick glasses, a cap and a scarf wrapped around his neck somewhat changed his look.

"How was your day with them? The Infinite..." he asked. You turned your gaze toward the lake in front of you.

"Okay..."

"Okay? What do you mean by okay?"

"Well, nothing much. They spend most of their time at work, practicing, rehearsing and all."

"Why don't you follow them?"

"For what? I already have a lot to be done at their house..." you said.

He sighed, you guess he didn't know what to say either.

After an awkward silence, you finally asked him, "How's your life? How's everything?"

"Umm...I guess nothing changed with our schedule except for Gikwang and Doojoon. They had been offered to do drama..." he answered. He looked at you which make you looked away. "After all, we're fine."

Once again, you guys fall into silence.

"May I have your phone number?" he asked out of the blue.

"S-sure."

You'd exchanged your phone number.

He even accompanied you to buy groceries for Infinite’s dinner. You bid farewell.

"Hope to see you again.." he shouted.

You guess it weren’t boring Sunday at all.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First of all, I'm REALLY VERY sorry for making you guys wait for VERY LOOOOONG time.

I'm super duper busy...but I'll try to finish this story first.

I know it's very short but I'll update soon.

For my readers especially my subscribers, (bowed 90 degrees), I'm sorry...I'll be updating soon