Trouble

Idol's slave (EDITED)

 

“I’m home…” you yelled as you entered your sister’s house, you forgot the fact that you came home late at the dawn. It was 3.00 a.m. in the morning.

You walked toward the living room while massaged your ached shoulder. You fell on the couch and rest your head. It such a long day… You sighed.

            “Hey…” Your sister came from the kitchen headed and sits in front of you “Happy?”

            You rubbed your eyes… “Are kids slept yet?”

            “Don’t change the topic…” she said sternly.

            You sighed and bit your lip. Your gaze flickered to her. You shrugged. “Why are you not sleeping yet?”

            She sighed walking towards you and sat next to you. She patted your shoulder and squeeze firmly. “If you feel unhappy you may quit and find a new job…or maybe work with other idol,”

            “Akina, I’m tired. I want to sleep. Tomorrow I’ve go to work at 8.00 a.m.” you said heading for your room.

            She sat still looking at you speechless. “But you came home this late…do you need to go back there early?”

            You shrugged again and closed the door. You threw your thing on your bed and headed for the bathroom. You brushed your teeth and again the memory kept replaying in your head.

Someone entered the kitchen and went for the refrigerator. It is him. You quickly move aside as you were in front of the refrigerator but it is humiliating you when you tripped over your own foot and almost fell down.

He closed the refrigerator and seemed to be alert with the situation. His strong arm quickly grabbed your waist.

His orbs met yours. You could not stop looking his eyes. There was a long silent. Suddenly, Dongwoon appeared at the kitchen doorway. Both of you and him didn’t realise Dongwoon existence there. You are still in his embrace staring his eyes.

“What are you two doing here?” asked Dongwoon, smirked.

“Nothing…” you quickly said.

“I just want to ask whether the cake is ready to eat…” said Dongwoon still smirking at the two of you.

“In progress…” you answered eased out your body from the warmth embrace. You looked to his eyes.

            You were done at the bathroom and eased in your bed. You switched off the lamp. ‘Good morning, Seoul. Good morning, you

            You drifted into your sleep. 

_________________________________________________

            “KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!”

            You groaned softly. You woke up to the loud sounds. You took a few second to focus on any object. You let out a loud scream as a glance to the clock showed it was half past 8.00 a.m. in the morning. You scrambled off your bed and dashed toward your bathroom. You brushed your teeth, washed your hair and took your bath at once in the shower.

            You ran down the stair and grabbed your car key.

            “Hey you, “ your sister yelled from the kitchen. “What about your breakfast?!!”

            “Sorry…I’m LATEEEEEEE,” you strode to your car and droved away into the traffic. You took out the duplicate key from your bag and unlocked the door.

            Your heart almost stops beating for a while as you saw the scattered things. The floor was again littered with rubbish. The dishes were again arranged in the sink. ‘Oh God!’

            “I think I leave this dorm in clean condition six hours ago…” I whispered. I plugged the vacuum in and started cleaning the floor. As I crouched down to collect the other miscellaneous thing that scattered on the floor

    Your heart almost stops beating for a while as you saw the scattered things. The floor was again littered with rubbish. The dishes were again arranged in the sink. ‘Oh God!’

        “I think I leave this dorm in clean condition six hours ago…” You whispered. With a sigh, you plugged the vacuum in and started cleaning the floor. As you crouched down to collect the other miscellaneous thing that scattered on the floor, you found empty pizza boxes under the couch. "They ate pizza last night...What's wrong with them? Are they really starving? What are they actually? Monsters?"

         You took the empty pizza boxes and threw them all in the dustbin. You glance at the clock it showed 10.00 a.m. in the morning. You walked out of the kitchen. 'Their room...'

         Slowly you rest your head on the couch, felt as your arms were about to fall. Suddenly, your stomach growled. Hungry… You slowly get up and coordinated your steps back to the kitchen. You started cooking.

            While you stirring the food in the pan, someone entered the dorm. ‘Every time I’m cooking…they came home, every time they came home…I’m cooking.’

            ‘Junhyung’. He was sitting on the couch watching television. You swallowed your saliva before opened your mouth to call him.

            “I’m tired and hungry…please don’t ask me anything…” he said coldly. You furrowed your eyebrows. ‘How did he know I’m about to ask him the question. “Hey maid girl, I smelled something…Are you cooking?”

            ‘Duh…of course I’m cooking…What do you expect me to do? Dancing?’

            “Yes…” you voiced out your answer.

            “I’m hungry…please make it double…” he said headed for the kitchen.

            ‘No…’

            “Okay…” you replied. He nodded and went for the plates on the rack. You raised your eyebrows surprised by the act…

            You were done cooking and started eating silently. He sat in front of you chewing the food. He sipped his juice and your eyes still on him. Suddenly, he realized that you were actually gazing at him. He smirked.

            “Am I too handsome?” he asked suddenly, broke into impish smile. You just replied his question with a crack smile. You continued ate your breakfast.

            “Where are the rest of your friends?” you asked.

            “Busy with their video clips filming, shooting and more… I don’t know,”

            “And what about you?”

            “I’ve done with my shooting yesterday…” you simply nodded. “What’s your name, maid girl?”

            “Huh?”

            He rolled his eyes. “Your name…”

            “you

            “Tell me everything about you…”

            “I came from Osaka, Japan. Half Korean and half Japanese. Knows English, Korean and Japanese. Have two brothers and one sister.”

            “Your age?”

            “26 years old.” You just lie about your age. Actually, you didn’t want to answer him at all.

            “Single??”

            “Nope. I’m a married woman… have a son and a daughter,” his eyes widened surprised by you answer. You were just having a fun tricking him. You told him about your dead husband who never exist.

            You get up and headed for the kitchen when suddenly he grabbed your wrist and pushed you up against the wall. He was too close until you could his warm breath on your cheek. Your heart thumped wildly. His gaze was on you. You could also felt his heartbeats.

            “Tell me the truth, maid girl…” he said in flat tone. “I know you’re lying to me.”

            “What-what you talking about?” you stuttered. Adrenaline rushed in your vein with a high speed.

            “I know if someone was married or not just by look at their physique…”

            Again, you swallowed your saliva hardly.

            “I-I don’t know what you…” before you could finish you word the door was burst opened. The rest of BEAST’s members were standing at the doorway.

            “We’re home…” Dongwoon’s words were brought to an end as he saw his hyung and his maid were squeezing each other. ‘Last night, she did that with Gikwang and now with Junhyung… Tomorrow? I hope the person was not me… I mean, what's wrong with her?’

            Gikwang stared at you. You quickly pushed Junhyung and ran toward the kitchen.

            “What are you two trying to do?” asked Doojoon, who still astonished with the scene.

 

_________________________________________________

Author note’s : Hope you enjoy your reading. Do comments ^-^. I love you guys. To the silent readers , I love you too. As for the subcribers, I love you more. :)) LOL. I felt that this chapter is too short. Sorry...i'm a little bit busy lately. I promise to keep writing.