Countryside

Idol's slave (EDITED)

Your P.O.V

The next day came by pretty fast. I’m super excited to have my perfect Sunday off. I just couldn’t stop smiling right now. Once I’ve finished get dress, my phone rang. I glanced at the phone’s screen and it showed, ‘Ryosuke’ – my twin’s brother.

I rolled my eyes. He maybe wanted to ask me about my decision. Why didn’t he just accept it? I mean – come on, there wouldn’t be any different whether I stay at Korea or Japan, right?

I never believed the idea of he’s my twin bro. We’re just different – extremely different. He always did everything in his own way which never suits me. I just want to take a break from all of that.

Even without him, I managed to survive. I mean – look at me now, I’ve a job. I’ve a perfect life if L didn’t snatch it from me.

“Hey you, how are you doing?” he asked.

“Good. You?”

“I’ve entered college a month ago.” He answered. Well...it had been one month I didn’t gave him a call. I didn’t pick up his call either. It’s because he can’t accept my decision to stay here.

“Well, congrats.” I replied – stern voice.

you…are you sure with your decision?” he finally asked me that question. Akina already asked me as well as my big bro.

I sighed. “Yes, I want to drop my study there. I just want to have my study here.” I said. “Plus, I don’t feel like going back. Sorry…”

“Well, I guess there’s nothing I can do to change your mind.” He sighed. “Good luck…I miss you.”

“Miss you too.”

He ended the call. Huh…I sighed. I didn’t mean to hurt him. I knew he cares about me but whatever he said I still don’t want to go back to Japan. My parent marriage had officially ended and I don’t want to face it like other children from broken families. I want to live on my own. With that, no one can hurt me.

I put my phone into my jean’s front pocket. I walked out of my room and closed the door. I broke into a grin. “My perfect Sunday...ahh” I squealed.

I don’t want to meet with any of Infinite’s members so I walked down the road quickly. I even waved goodbye at the securities.

**********

Your P.O.V

I slurped my delicious and refreshing orange juice. “Ahh...” I touched my throat. The cold drink did lighten up my mood. I smiled to myself.

The cafe started to crowd once again after a few minutes fall into a deep silent. The families came and ordered their breakfast. The drops around my big glass of orange juice started to fall onto the wooden table.

As usual, I seated at my usual spot near the window. It’s easy for me to observe people. Unlike last week, today, the Sun shone majestically from above giving the sky different look. The sky looked so lively with the birds and cute little puffy white clouds floating around.

“Hi...” someone came and sat in front of me. It’s none other than Junhyung. He wore the thick glasses again. He tried very hard to hide his face from the crowd.

I smiled at him. “Hey...”

“Why you don’t want to come to our dorm?” he asked. The waiter girl came to take order. “Same with her...” he answered.

“Huh...” I sighed. “It’s not that I don’t want to go there...It’s just...let’s talk about anything else.”

“Do you want to go somewhere with me?” he said – changed the topic.

“Go where?” I asked him but he just kept the answer to himself.

**********

You guys went there by bus. You stared outside. You poked your right hand outside of the window. The wind blew. The meadow of yellow flowers came into your view.

“Where are we?” you asked him.

“My hometown.” He answered – the wind blew against your face.

You gaped. “Your hometown?”

He nodded. ‘Why he brings me here?’ you thought.

“Let’s just relax our mind here...” he said. ‘How could I relax if he decides without telling me?’

“Why you bring me here?” you asked.

“Just want to...” he answered. The bus stopped and both of you hopped off.

Both of you walked along the road. The wide meadow seemed exciting. You ran into the meadow. Without realising it, you dragged him as well – holding tight to his hand. He laughed. You giggled. You let go of his hand once you realised it.

It’s so refreshing. It’s so...familiar. This place is so familiar. ‘I feel like I’ve been here before. I’ve a dream of this place.’

You looked around yourself then he came into your sight. He tucked his hand into his jean’s front pocket. He turned toward you and smiled. You smiled back. You stared back into the sky then toward the mountain ahead you. The Sun shone from behind.

You sat under a big shady tree. The tall grass waved with the breeze. He’s sitting next to you enjoying the moment. You’ll surely remember this place.

“Ahh...” he lied down next to you. “It’s so relaxing...”

“Yea...it is.” You said. “You said this is your hometown. Then, why you didn’t visit your family?” you asked him.

He heaved a sigh. “My parent is in Japan now. There’s no one at home.”

You nodded – you tucked your hair behind you ear.

“Don’t you want to know why?” he asked.

“Why?”

“They went there to find my little sister. We sent her for adoption.”

“Why would you do that?” you asked him.

“She’s Junghye, the one that I’ve told you before.” He said. “She’s having a selective amnesia. She didn’t remember any of us. So my parent decides to give her to someone she claimed to know them.”

“Who?” you asked – you felt sad for him. His own sister didn’t acknowledge him.

“Her doctor. He’s from Japan.” He answered. “you, how could she forget me? I’ve been living with her for 8 years but still she chose stranger to be her family.” He added.

You bite your lips, you patted his shoulder. “I wish one day...one perfect day, she’ll come back to you.” You said to him.

“I didn’t blame for that. She just a girl, an 8-year-old girl...I mean...I never be there for her.” He murmured. He covered his eyes with the back of his hand. ‘Did he crying? I swear I could hear his voice crack’

“I know she’s lonely but I never be there for her. My parent is workaholic. They never home for her...until that day, the day she’s caught into an accident. Her brain was badly injured...then she didn’t recognize me...” he paused. “She hates me...”

He sighed. You glanced toward him then back to the scenery ahead you. “I’m sure she’ll remember you.” You said.

**********

The Sun set a few minutes ago. Both of you once again were in the bus. You closed the window as it’s very cold outside. “Thank you for coming with me...” he said.

“It’s nothing. Thanks to you for giving me a chance to travel there. I’ll remember the place.” You said at him, smiling.

“What about next week? Where should we go?” he asked.

“Umm...let me text you later...” you answered.

You arrived at the final bus stop which a few meters away from Woolim residential, you hopped off. You waved at him.

“Bye! Happy to travel with you...” he shouted from the window.

“Glad you enjoy it. Bye!” you shouted back. You walked away once you couldn’t see the bus anymore.

“It’s nice to be with you...” you said to yourself. “I feel like I found my old self back.” You walked down the road. You sighed once you saw the huge entrance.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello GUYS!

It's another update...

I've received a message from one of the readers saying that I've abandoned Gikwang.

No, I'm not. I just...

Ookie dokie...I'll get him in the next chapters...I better get craking now...

So....

Meet you in another update... (^_^   )

Lot's of love from KyraHero...