Rivals

Idol's slave (EDITED)

A/N: Did you guys enjoy reading previous chapter?

Then how about this one...

Enjoy!! ^^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your P.O.V

Lightning struck across the sky. Rain flushed down everything.

“Umma…” a girl was crying in the rain. She tried to cross the crowded road.

“Umma…” the girl’s crying again and again searching for someone perhaps her mother.

She rubbed her eyes – “Umma…” she sobbed.

Suddenly, a car sped toward the girl.

PON!!!!! The light was blinding.

“NOOO!!!” I shot up and sweat all over. I panted hard. Nightmare…

“Hey…you...It’s okay...It’s just a dream.” Gikwang, who’s sleeping next to me, said. I didn’t even realise when he got on the bed. We’re even sleep hugging each other. (-.-)

Thunder screamed through the sky. Lightning lit up the night. Rain pounded angrily on the window glass next to me. The tree swayed wildly outside the window. Wind blew strongly. I wiped my tears away.

“Let’s just get back to sleep...” he said. He helped me to lie down. I lied down with my back facing him, he then hugged my waist. I fell asleep once again.

**********

No one’s P.O.V

Sun rays penetrated through the windows. The sunlight flashed your face waking you up but you couldn’t open your eyes. You raised your hand and covered your eyes – blocking the rays. As you tried to ease out of the bed, you felt a pair of arms grabbed your waist.

You gulped. You turned toward your back, you saw Gikwang, sleeping peacefully next to you. You slowly took his hand and put it away. You then slowly eased out of the bed and went toward the bathroom.

You took a few second examined the reflection of yourself in the mirror. The head bandage and clear cut on your face. You sighed and cleaned yourself. It took only ten minutes. As you walked out of the room, you saw him sitting on the bed, still dazed.

With his messy bed hair, he still looked handsome and charismatic like the idol he is.

“Ooh, you are awake?” you asked him – didn’t know how to start actually.

He yawned – rubbing his eyes. “I’m hungry.” He said shortly. You looked at him.

“S-shall we go and have our breakfast?” you asked him.

“But you have to get your further examination first.” He said.

**********

Both of you ate the breakfast silently. Only the clanking and clinking sound of spoon and fork were heard.

‘Did she hear everything I said last night?’ his inner asked. He raised his head to look at you a while then back to his plate.

Same goes to you. ‘Did he mean everything he said last night?’ your inner asked.

‘Should I say it once again?’ he said.

‘Should I ask him?’ you said.

“Umm…” both of you said at the same time. “You go first…No. you go first…You-”

Then, he interrupted, “I go first.”

You nodded.

“I just want to say that…” he took a deep breath before continued. “I-I…”

You looked on your plate – waiting for him to say anything.

“Gikwang-sshi…” you interrupted as he had fall into a deep silence for quite a long time.

“I like you…Would you be my girlfriend?” he immediately asked you.

You stared him in daze. ‘He asked me! He actually did it! Oh my God!’

“Would you be my girlfriend?” he asked again.

“I…” before you could say anything. Your phone rang. You glanced at it.

“Take the call.” He said.

You looked on the phone screen – focusing at the caller ID. ‘My Annoying Master L’

You gaped, your eyes widened. You inhaled sharply then picked up the call.

“H-hello…” your voice stuttered.

Where have you been?” he asked with his deep, husky voice. ‘I swear I could smell the killing aura.’

“I’ll be there in…” he ended the call before you could finish your words.

You close your eyes – took a deep breath.

“I think I should go.” You said – stood up.

“Let me send you. Manager hyung had sent me his car last night.” He said – followed you.

With that, the question left unspoken. You guys left the hospital.

**********

Your P.O.V

I slowly pressed the password.

‘Password denied.’ Light red came out from the key at the door.

I sighed. ‘He’d changed the password.’

I looked over to see Gikwang glanced at me.

Now I had to press the bell then.

My hand is shaking – slowly I pressed the bell, hoping that one of the maids came and opened the door for me not him.

A few minutes later, L appeared at the door. He crossed arms. He’s glaring at me. ‘I’m dead.’ I immediately looked down to the ground – get ready to face the music.

“Get in.” he said. I raised my head. I could tell by his face that he’s angry. I glanced over to see Gikwang was clenching his fist as if he would throw his punch to anyone. L’s eyes sparkled with ferocity while Gikwang also shot him a death glare as if he’s mentally said, “She’s mine. You better watch out.”

“I better get ready to work…” I cleared my voice to ease the tense between them.  I turned toward Gikwang and said, “Thank you for saving me and sending me back here. Bye.”

All of sudden, Gikwang pulled me closer to him and whispered, “Rest. Do not work.”

“Okay…okay…be careful.” I said. With that, he walked off. He shot one last death glare to L before get inside the car. He drove away.

I inhaled sharply and walked passed L.

“Stop there.” L’s voice echoed and rang in my head. I closed my eyes.

“I-I…I’m sorry…” that’s all I managed to say. “I’m really sorry…”

He walked toward me – his footsteps getting closer to me and he stopped just about inches away from my back. “Go to your room and wait there until I call for you.” He then walked passed me. I sighed.

**********

No one’s P.O.V

Gikwang arrived at their dorm to find that Junhyung was getting ready to go somewhere. Dongwoon and Hyunseung were watching the TV while Doojoon texted with someone. Yoseob appeared from kitchen bringing a cup of coffee.

“Where are you going?” Gikwang asked Junhyung.

“I want to pay you a visit at hospital…” Junhyung answered and grabbed his shoes from a rack near the door.

“There’s no need to visit her. She’s already go back to Infinite’s Residential.” Gikwang walked passed him – entered his room.

“Owh..” Juhyung said shortly then tucked out his phone. He gave you a call.

“Hello…you.” He began the conversation.

Hi Oppa…” you voice was heard through the phone.

“Are you okay? I plan to visit you but Gikwang told me that you’re already go back to Infinite’s Residential…” he said.

Yea…there’s nothing serious about me. You don’t have to worry about me.” You answered him.

“Okay…Take a good rest okay? Bye…” Junhyung said.

Bye.” you replied. With that, the call ended.

**********

You grabbed your watch on the table next to your bed. Your eyes widened in shock. You’ve been sleeping for 10 hours. You didn’t know how your short nap stretched to 10 hours. You eased out of the bed in hurry.

You looked over to the window. Outside was getting darker. You changed your outfit and bolted out of the room. You almost ran into L. “Omo! Sorry…I’m sorry.”

“Watch where you going!” he snapped.

You ducked your head. He exhaled sharply.

He dashed toward me. He grabbed my chin and lifted my face up. He examined my face. “You look fine to me. Get to work tomorrow.” He roughly let go of your chin. You nodded. Once he left you, Chaerin and Jihyun came to you.

“Unnie…are you okay?” Chaerin asked – looked at you with worried look.

“I’m fine...” you smiled.

“How could this happen?” Jihyun asked. She held you hand.

“Let’s just forget about it okay…I’m hungry…let’s cook something…” you said.

**********

“Unnie…” Chaerin approached you – lowered her voice. “Master L keep checking on you every one hour…I think he’s worried about you.”

The water in pot was boiled. You put in 3 packets of ramen. You looked over to her. “Is it true?” you asked. 'Why would he do that?'

“Yes. Why would I tell you lie?” she replied. You furrowed your eyebrows and wondering alone.

“Unnie…I think…he likes you.” Jihyun added.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey GUYS!!!

What's up?

Do you like this chapter??

I hope you like it...

Lots of love from KyraHero