A Date

Idol's slave (EDITED)

Your P.O.V

I closed the door. L was away – I don’t know maybe he’s practicing or perhaps spending time with his friends. I walked down the road. I smiled once I saw Gikwang waiting for me outside the gate.

you…what should we do today?” Gikwang asked me, I walked out of the entrance. I waved at the securities. I looked over to see him smiling at me.

‘Omo…he’s so cute.’ I thought.

“Umm…I don’t know. What do you want to do?” I asked him back. We walked down the road away from the Woolim Residential.

He flicked his finger, “Let’s go to amusement park.”

I shrugged, “Why not?” I giggled. He offered me his hand. I hesitated to take his hand but he slowly held my hand. His warm grip gave me comfort – I smiled.

“Where’s your car?” I asked him.

“I feel like going there by bus…” he said. I shook my head – unbelievable.

We walked hand in hand toward the bus stop.

“I’m surprised when I read your text.” I told him.

What’s wrong with me? What’s wrong with my head right now? Why would I agree to meet him?

I have been to amusement park for…I don’t know…maybe more than tenth time but I bet this going to be my most memorable one.

The amusement park was crowded with people. Buzzing sound of hundred or maybe more than hundreds of people chattering, laughing and talking was heard.

We arrived at the entrance. He adjusted his glasses that he wore to cover him. He beamed at me. “COME…” he exclaimed despite the noise. I nodded – excited. It felt like I’ve left all my problems behind.

We walked through the crowd to the carousel. “Let’s try this.” I said merrily. He smiled and went for a black horse while I rode on the white horse. I threw my arms around the white horse’s neck as the carousel started to spin.

We laughed and laughed over and over again

“Come on…let’s go there!” Gikwang excitedly pulled me toward the roller-coaster, the most terrifying thing in my life. My face turned pale. I nervously smile at him.

“Gikwang…” I pulled his hand to stop his pace. “I don’t want to…”

“Don’t worry…I’ll be with you…” he assured me. I frowned – still didn’t like the idea of riding the roller-coaster.

“Come…” he pulled me closer. He grabbed my waist. As we seated, I felt like my heart about to fall as it thumped extremely wild. I grasped his hand.

As the ride went on, the wind blew against our hair. I couldn’t stop myself from shouting out loud. The roller-coaster ride went down then up then down and around. My head started to get dizzy.

Finally, the ride ended. My legs were still trembling after both of us got off the ride. “Let’s go…” he led my way.

“Where do we go next?” I asked.

“Let’s have ice cream…” he beamed. I slowly nodded at him.

The stall keeper handed him two ice creams to him. He handed me one. I started to eat the ice cream. The cold ice cream melted in my mouth making me smile in satisfied.

We went to

So, we decided to have a walk along the river. Our fingers still intertwined and I really don’t mind. I felt safe around him as safe as when I am around my family.

The Sun were about to set. People started to leave. The sky looking so romantic with it orange-yellow glow casting over us. Soft breeze fanned against our face. I tucked my hair behind my ear.

“About my question last two week, do you already have the answer?” he asked after being in silence for quite a long time.

I glanced at him. “You want me to be honest or what?”

He stopped his pace and faced me. “Tell me the truth.”

I inhaled sharply. “I think we should…”

He immediately pulled me closer, his lips met mine. It’s just a short kiss. My eyes widened. I brought my finger to my lips. ‘He took my first kiss…’ He smiled and kissed me again. He tilted his head and deepened the kiss. Without realising it, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the kiss.

I didn’t feel like telling him to stop doing that.

“You’ve changed my mind…” I said to him.

“Really?” he chuckled. “Is it a good news or bad news for me?”

I didn’t answer him but I quickly gave him a peck on his cheek. He grinned.

He pulled me closer once again. He pulled me into his warm embrace. I rested my chin in his broad shoulder. He too – rested his chin on my shoulder.

**********

No one’s P.O.V

“Oww…” you winced in pain. You don’t know how you could sprain your ankle at this time. You immediately squatted down.

“Gwenchana?” he kneeled down beside you.

You nodded even when you didn’t sure about it. You tried to walk but you ended fall down. He then went in front of you with his back facing you and bent his knee, “Come…let get on me…”

“No…you don’t have too…” you refused.

“Don’t worry I have strong muscle…you won’t fall.” He boasted.

“Tch…” you rolled your eyes. “I’m heavy you know…”

“I can handle it…” he replied. “Hurry…gets on me.”

You slowly threw your arms around his neck and get on his back. So…like all normal couple…he piggy-back you home.

“Gikwang-sshi…” you called him.

“Hmm…”

“I’m not special. I don’t have anything to give to you. I’m just me. I even haven’t finish my study, so I’m no one.” You said.

“Haha…” he cackled. “Why you suddenly say that?”

You pouted. “I…” you paused. “Just forget that.”

“Why?” he exclaimed.

“Nothing!” you retorted.

He chuckled. He paused for a few second before saying, “You’re special to me.”

You blushed to his word. “Maybe you didn’t realise it but you are.” He continued. “Everything about you is special.” You blushed even more. “And you’re a good kisser too.” He added.

He sent you right on the front door of L’s house.

You waved him goodbye. You couldn’t stop yourself from smiling.

“Be careful.” You told him.

“You too and don’t forget to put ointment on your ankle.” He waved then walked away.

You closed the door. You touched your lips and smiled on your own. The thought of it make your heart fluttered.

“Unnie…” Yeri appeared behind you – took you back into reality. “Where have you been?” she asked.

“I…umm…meet my friend. Sorry being late. Did he ask for his dinner?” you asked her. You

“I think you should go and check on him.” Yeri answered you.

“Why? What happen?” you asked – sensing something wasn’t right.

‘Is he angry with me? But why?’

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello GUYS...

Sorry if it's boring...

I do hope you guys enjoy reading it...

Till then

Lots of love from KyraHero