Changes

Idol's slave (EDITED)

 

                The next day you decided to follow them just like Junhyung told you. Well, it’s not bad. They were having a photo shoot for their latest album. Now you know how they work.

You did have a thought that being an idol isn’t hard at all. Good looking face, acting skill or nice voice is enough. However, it’s more than that. You need patience, talent, confidence and most important is passion.

You’d noticed that all of them were into the photo shoot. They were struggled to be the best. You sat quietly at the corner of the photo shoot site – took out your phone just to find that you have 2 unread messages.

            ‘Are you free this upcoming weekend?’

            ‘You wanna come to our dorm?’ – Junhyung.

            You stared at the messages before replying them. ‘I’ll tell you later…’

            **********

            “you...” you heard someone called your name. “Wake up...” you felt someone shook your body gently. “Hey...wake up, we’re going home...” you slowly opened your eyes. You found that Sungjong is the one who woke you up.

            You yawned. ‘How long I’ve been sleeping?’ you thought.

            You carefully stood on your feet and followed him, “Sorry...-yawned- I shouldn’t fall asleep...”

            He chuckled. “Never mind, anyone would be tired doing the chores alone.”

            You glanced to your watch, your eyes widened in shock, ‘I’ve slept for 5 hours?!!’

            You followed Sungjong from behind. You entered the car and found that Sunggyu, Hoya, Dongwoo were already fallen asleep.

            **********

            One Saturday morning, while the Infinite were having their day off (I don’t know whether they really have a day off).

“Guys...I think we should hire more maids. We really worn you out...” Woohyun said out of the blue. They were gathered at their practicing room in the main house.

            “I agreed.” Sungjong nodded.

“Well, she always looks exhausted. I mean who wouldn’t be tired cleaning and doing all tasks in a mansion and just to add, she has to clean all 8 mansions...” Hoya added.

Myungsoo simply stared at his friends.

“I agree, she’s not a robot. Even though she’s just a maid but she still a human being like us. She’s not our slave. She deserved something much better. ” Dongwoo uttered while tossing his coin. (I don’t know how to express him, sorry guys).

“Two days off per week weren’t enough?” L asked, he who sat on the couch.

“Are you kidding?!” Woohyun raised his voice. “Of course it isn’t enough. She’s just a girl and she only has two hands.”

“Hey L, stop being nasty...” Hoya said.

“How about we hire 5 maids per mansion?” Sungyeol asked, easing the tension that L had made.

“Agreed.” All of them except L said in unison.

“Stop being childish...” Sunggyu said to L.

“I never said I disagree.” L added as 6 pairs of eyes stared at him.

After they come to a decision, they informed their manager about the plan. Their manager without thinking twice had advertised on their website and facebook group.

“So who’ll be having you as his maid?” Hoya asked. They exchanged looks. It seemed like all of them wanted you to be one of their maids. It’s obvious that all of them were comfortable by the way you work.

“Rock, scissor, paper?” Sungjong suggested.

All of them except L nodded. However, as they about to play, L joined. They looked at him quizzically.

“Well, she’s professional.” L said, still being all arrogant.

**********

The next two days, you were shocked by 39 girls wearing the same uniform as you in the main mansion lined up into two lines in front of you. You walked down the stairs. Mr. Yun the only butler at the main mansion explained to you everything. You smiled in relief. ‘Finally...’

“From now on, you didn’t have to sleep at the main mansion anymore.” He told you.  “You’ll have your sole master until the end of your contract.”

You nodded but still didn’t fully understand his statement.

“Each and every one of you will be divided into 8 groups, 5 persons each group.” Mr. Yun raised his voice. “Every mansion will have a chief. For Master Dongwoo, Minrin is the chief.” They clapped their hand, while Minrin, a cute looking girl, politely bowed 90 degrees.

“Taehee at Master Sungyeol’s,” a girl who wore glasses bowed. “Shiyun at Master Sunggyu’s, Jina for Master Howon’s,” you bring your hand together and closed your eyes, praying that you don’t have to be the chief of anyone’s mansion. “you,” your eyes spontaneously wide open. “At Master Myungsoo’s.” You gasped.

‘OH MY GOD! I’ve become a chief is one thing then have work at that arrogant ‘Prince’s’ is another thing’ you sighed.

“Ara at Master Sungjong’s and Gayeon at Master Woohyun’s. Take all your belongings there as well.” Mr. Yun ended his explanation.

Well now, you understand. You pouted. ‘I’ve to bear all his annoying comments. There’s only 4 months to go... you Ganbatte!’

**********

“Rock-scissor-paper!” they said in unison and Sunggyu was out. He let out frustrated sigh.

“Rock-scissor-paper!” they said again and Woohyun was out. He sighed walked away from the crowd.

After 5 minutes playing, there were only Myungsoo, Sungjong and Hoya left.

“Ok, Rock-scissor-paper!” and Hoya was out.

The atmosphere tensed up. They kept waiting.

“Rock-scissor-paper!” L shut his eyes.

All of them shut their eyes. L slowly opened his eyes. They gasped. They gulped.

L actually won. “God helps me.” He remarked and walked away, making the rest of his friend wanted to beat him up so badly.

“You should be grateful for having her all by yourself!” Hoya shouted. Well…his statement somehow sounded weird but never mind. No one heard it except them.

(So that’s how you’re chosen to become one of L’s maids. No tension. Just rock-scissors- paper solved it! J)

**********

As a chief, you don’t have to do a lot of works just to make sure the tasks given were completed. However, the thing that you hate the most is you’re the only one can access to his room. So that’s mean, you still have to clean his room and met him every single day, hear his nags, comments and all.

Since you’re the chief, every mistake will go to your account. He will scold you not them. He will curse you not them. Sometimes, you even cried silently in your room. Before this you don’t have to spend time at his mansion. You just have to clean his mansion as they’ll have their meals at the main mansion.

You don’t have any problem with your colleagues. They followed the rules as well as your instruction obediently. The only person who gets on your nerves is L, the arrogant ‘Prince’. Every day, he tortured you with his nasty and heartless comments.

“Have you lost your taste buds?”

“Are you blind? How could you choose this attire for me?”

“Hey! Are you deaf? I’ve been calling your name for ages.”

(I don’t know how to make it ruthless. Cursing just isn’t me...Sorry guys.)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another update...

Hope you guys enjoy it...

Actually I want to make another twist in this story line...

So I've changed the way you work at Infinites' mansions. So you'll have more time with L compared to the rest of his friends...hehe XD