You're Mine (END)

Idol's slave (EDITED)

“Hurry up! Guys, you’re next…” BEAST’s manager shouted from behind. You straightened Gikwang’s looks. He rolled his eyes annoyed. “Pssh, girls always like this…not punctual…”

            “Yah! Shut up…” you said, gritted your teeth.

            “you, how do I look?” asked Dongwoon, he posed in front of you. “Do I look okay?”

            You raised your thumbs up. He grinned and you smiled back. After finishing your study, you finally made a decision to become an official BEAST’s assistant.

Gikwang and you are officially became a lover. The reporters still chasing over you guys but not as frequent as they did before.

            Everything went smooth – very smooth, indeed. You smiled at them as they tumbled up the stairs and walked on to the stage and get ready. You heaved a sighed and started cleaning up the make-up boxes and else.

            Slowly, a smile crept on your face. You’ve got your brother back, Junhyung. Your biological brother... You’ve got a job which every lady in Korea would die for it. You’ve got a lot of great friends, INFINITE, EXO, and MBLAQ. Last but not least, you’ve got a sweet, caring yet arrogant boyfriend, Gikwang. You just love him very much. (Haha...stupid, right? I know…) and he’s romantic too. (o_O)

            All of them were on the back stage, getting prepared for their comeback. Once you turned around Gikwang was the first came to sight. He was standing there with his right hand tucked in pocket.

A smirk was plastered on his face. You crossed your arms. “Why?”

            “I bet you miss me…” he said tucking out his right hand and took both of your hands. “Right?”

            “What?!” you gaped in disbelief. “We had just met five minute ago…”

            “Really?” he asked you with a confused-innocent look. You rolled your eyes. “It feels like 5 years…”

            “YUCK! Too cheesy…” you said.

            “Oh yeah?”

            He moved closer and you could feel his warmth breath fanning your face. “Stay with me forever…don’t you dare to leave me EVER again…”

            “Too sweet…” he chuckled when you said like that.

            “Gikwang, GO! They need you now…” you said when the MC of Music Bank started to introduce their latest song.

            “No…I want you to say those three words first…”

            “Gikwang, go now…” you gritted your teeth.

            Gikwang chuckled and left for his performance. You smiled at him.

 

          You sighed at the sight of their performance.

            You knew that you can’t live without them.

            4 years without them make you feel empty. Now, it has been five month you’ve become their permanent assistant. It’s a tiring job but that's fine as long as you can be with your love and your brother.

            Your P.O.V

            Well, Junhyung oppa started to act like a REAL brother and by that I mean an OVER-PROTECTIVE brother. He wanted to know everything as in EVERYTHING. You guys know what I mean.

            He gave us the permission but he always get on my nerve by non-stop calls while we were dating. He wanted to know anywhere we went and always gave a call if we were late. Huh...

            However, I never mind that because I know he loves me very much. As for my adopted family, they were doing fine. Ryosuke have become an engineer. My Nee-chan, still gave me a call and I would pay them a visit on weekend whenever I have free time.

            Everything went really smooth. I still keep in touch with INFINITE, especially L. We’ve become good friend. Sometimes, Gikwang is being jealous for nothing. Hahaha...He looked super cute when he jealous.

            L already got a new chief maid. It’s none other than Chaerin. Well as for the maids, they still keep in touch with me. His angry young man image was gone long time ago. I think Chaerin had break his ‘iceberg’ which I mean his ego. He learned to control his temper. About Jieun, he’s already move on. He didn’t want to stick in his past anymore.

            After they’d finished their concert, we went to a restaurant and celebrated. I seated next to Gikwang.

            “Excuse me...” I left and went for washroom. I confidently smile at the reflected image of mine. I’m happy the way I live now.

After 5 minutes in the washroom, I walked out to find that the restaurant were empty. No one is there. I stood dumbfounded. Where did they go? Suddenly, the light went off wich make my heart beat faster.

First came to my mind is ghost. My body trembled. Another flash of light took me by surprise. I gaped as I saw Gikwang was sitting on stage and played guitar. He then sang a song.

~oneureul wihaeseo na hanchameul gidaryeotjyo
geudae naekkeo doegil tto somang hago baraetjyo
jeongsigeuro peureopo jeureul halkka anim
saengilnal kkamjjag patireul halkka
na dugeun dugeun seolledeon
geunari oneurijyo~

            I smiled at him. I couldn’t hold my tears back. They flowed down my cheeks. I wiped my tears away several times but it kept flowed down.


~geudaeneun naui lovely girl
geudaeneun naui pretty girl
geudaeneun naui yeong wonhan
namanui cheonsa nareul bada jullaeyo
geudaeneun naui lovely girl
geudaeneun naui pretty girl
nae nuneul bwayo daedabhal su itnayo
geudae na cheonghon haneun geoyeyo~

            The rest of Beast members sang as well. I looked toward my brother, he proudly smiled. I’m so touched.


~yeppeun kapereul billyeo bolkka anim
sicheong ap manheun saramdeul apeseo
kkocheul julkka banjireul
naemilkka gomin hadeon nayeotjyo~

He continued to sing but without music. He walked down the stage toward me with a flower in his hand.


~geudaeneun naui lovely girl
geudaeneun naui pretty girl
geudaeneun naui yeong wonhan
namanui cheonsa nareul bada jullaeyo
geudaeneun naui lovely girl
geudaeneun naui pretty girl
nae nuneul bwayo daedabhal su itnayo
geudae na cheonghon haneun geoyeyo~

            He stood in front of me. I kept shedding tears. He handed me the flowers. He wiped my tears with his thumb and kneeled in front of me. He took my hand and tucked a blue cubic box from his pocket and said, “Will you marry me?”

            I spontaneously nodded. He abruptly stood and hugged me. The rest of the members as well as the other customers clapped their hands. He pecked my lips.

            “I’ll give you more after we married…” he softly whispered. "Cause now, you're mine."

Instead of being their slave, I’ve become their family. It’s hard to believe that I’ll be his wife. I giggled as he gave another kiss on my cheeks. I’m in heaven. Oh...I’m elated. God, is this what you’ve written to be my fate? If it is so, thank you. Thank you God, for this happiness.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LAST CHAPTER T_T (bowed 90 degree). THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

LOTS OF LOVE

KyraHero

Till we meet again in new story~