Amusement Park

Idol's slave (EDITED)

 

           

A glance to the clock revealed it was half past five in the evening. Seven hours you were doing the laundry. What a no end of clothes! You sighed. You were massaging your hands, felt pain for doing the laundry. You did some stretched and walked out of the bathroom.

            As you turned to the right, you almost bumped into with Yoseob. He gave you a smile. You gave back a smile too. As you walked passed him, he grabbed your hand. You were shocked.

            “If you don’t mind, may I ask you a question?” he asked, smile dimly.

            “Why not?” you replied.

            He sighed. He looked deep into your eyes. “Do you love Junhyung hyung?”

            “What kind of question is that?!” you asked, your eyes widened. You pulled away your hand from his grip.

            He shrugged. “Just curious…”

            “Of course not. I don’t love him. He is my employer. I’m only his maid. Anyway, he took me as his OWN sister. Plus, I don’t wanna break the rules and regulation.” You explained in great detail, annoyed with him actually.

            “Then why you hugged him?”

            “I didn’t. He did that without my permission. Honestly, we don’t hug. We just…Forget about it. You’ll never understand…”

            “Tell me…I’ll make sure I understand all…”

            “I’m sorry. Just…. leave me alone…” You said sighing.

            He grabbed your hand. All of sudden, you burst out shouting. “PLEASE LET GO OFF MY HAND!” You also didn’t know why you do like that. He obviously shocked with your reaction.

            You pulled away your hand roughly. “What’s wrong with everyone in here?”

            You breathed out. “I’m going home…just do what you wanna do.”

            As you dashed passed him, you saw the rest of the BEAST’s members. You walked passed them. Junhyung followed you and took your hand.

            “What time you’ll come tomorrow?” he asked letting go off your hand.

            “Tomorrow is Saturday. No work tomorrow. I wanna relax…”

            “Okay! That’s good. Let’s go to the amusement park tomorrow…” he said.

            “I think – I want to relax my MIND…” feeling satisfied emphasising the word.

            “We still can do that at the amusement park, right?” he added.

            “Well, actually I had promised to my nephew and my niece that I’ll spend time with them tomorrow…”

            “Okay then, let’s take them too…”

            “We had planned to cook, play games and watch film together… I’m sure you don’t wanna do that kind of activity…”

            “Yea…” he said, you sighed in relief. “But I’ll try…”

            You exhaled and inhaled deeply. “Okay…tomorrow at 10.00 a.m.”

            “What about you’re Sunday? You free? What about going to…”

            “I don’t wanna go anywhere on Sunday. I wanna stay at home and relax, okay? And I’ll get back to work at Monday…” you interrupted and dashed toward the door. (I regret for admiring this group. They turned my workplace to be Hell. Oh God, please give me a new JOB…)

            **********

            It was Saturday morning. You woke up to an unusual sound – noise. A glance to the clock revealed it was half past nine in the morning. You never had been allowed to sleep this late on weekdays. You got up, went to the door, and found that it still locked. Grabbed clean clothes and headed for the bathroom. You make your way to the kitchen. You saw your nephew and niece played around the living room. Your sister were out, she went outstation last week.

“Hey…Are you hungry?” You asked both of your nephew and niece. They nodded. “Ryu, would you like to eat some toast and tea?” you asked.

He nodded. “What about you Ren?” you asked

“I want cereals and chocolate milk…” she replied. You approached the refrigerator and took out eggs, milk and else. You poured cereals and milk in a bowl and gave it to Ren. She ate like she didn’t eat for a month. You smiled. You quickly made some tea and toast and served it to Ryu. He ate silently. 

            “What we wanna do today?” Ren asked looked into your eyes.

            You swallowed your bread toast. “Well, we’ll cook together…”

            “Let’s cook spaghetti…” Ryu interrupted. “No, I want pizza…” said Ren.

            “Okay, we’ll cook both…” you said smiling. “Then, we’ll play games and maybe watch film after that…”

            They nodded. They seem not interested with the activity.

            “And I’ve invited my new friend…He wants to take all of us to the amusement park…”

            “Yay!!!!’ both of them screamed their lungs out. You smiled. They were happy and so do you. As they finished their breakfast, they went to the living room and switch the TV on.

            KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! A knock was heard at the door. You asked your nephew to open it. Suddenly you heard your niece screaming. You rushed toward the living room and found that she was hugging Junhyung.

            “Why you don’t tell me that your friend is BEAST’s rapper? I love him very much…” she said still hugging him. He smiled. You smiled back.

            “Come on in…” you gestured your hand to the couch.

            “Isn’t he too old to be your boyfriend?” Ryu whispered to his sister but we could still hear.

            “No…” she replied. We laughed.

            **********

            After we done playing games, we started watching film. It wasn’t a good idea for letting Junhyung came to your house. (How he could find my house? I’ve give him a wrong clue). You were staring at him for a moment. He knew you were staring at him. He turned and poked your nose suddenly. You pushed his hand away.

            You continue watching the film. You felt uncomfortable. As we had finished watching the boring film ever. You told them to wait outside as you want to change your attire.

            You entered the crowded amusement park. You hold Ryu’s left hand and Ren’s right hand. All of you walked leisurely into the park. You walked through the crowd toward the carousel (Merry-go-round). Both of Ren and Ryu pulled your hand toward the proud-looking horse and white rabbit respectively.

            "He's cute," she said throwing her arms around the rabbit’s neck.

            “Look at him. He looks cool, right?” Ryu said smiling in satisfied. He hugged horse’s neck. The horse and the rabbit started bobbed up and down as the carousel turned. You felt awkward with the silent. (Say something Junhyung!) You turned around to see what he exactly doing. He took the picture of your nephew and niece. (What he want to do with those pictures?)

            Suddenly, he took your hand and leaned in close to your face. “Smile…” He took your picture. He asked you to give the best pose. You smiled.

            (I’m bored. Looking at both of Ren and Ryu on the carousel make me felt dizzy as the carousel turned…)

“Hey, I’ve bought you strawberry and vanilla ice-cream with chocolate rice…” he gave you the ice-cream. Both of you started the ice-cream. He smiled to himself, staring off into space.

“Why you smiling?” you asked smile as well.

“Is that wrong?” he asked back.

“No…” you replied. “But it would be a reason why…”

“Well, I felt like having children…”

“What do you mean?” you stared at him quizzically.

He pointed his head toward Ren and Ryu. “I came here with you…and them and I’m sure tomorrow they’ll started gossiping… ‘Junhyung go to amusement park with his girl and children’…”

You gulped. ‘I hate gossips. It will ruined someone life.’

“Didn’t you notice the crowd staring at us and both of your nephew and niece?” You looked around and he was right. The crowd started giving a disgust look at you.

Ryu and Ren approached you and Ren said “They asked me whether this BEAST’s rapper is my father?”

“What did you tell them?” you asked, curious.

“I told them that I wish he could be my boyfriend…” she replied smiling. All of them laughed except you. You gave them a worry look.

you, Come on let’s have some fun…” Junhyung stated smiling. You weakly nodded.

"Okay, come on! Let's go there!" Junhyung suddenly said, taking your hand and dragging you over to a roller coaster. Mir was frozen solid.

"Junhyung…" you frowned a moment. You gave him a look that told him that you are really afraid with height. “Junghye afraid to ride the roller coaster too” Junhyung thought.

"Come on." he smirked. “You didn’t need to be afraid….I’ll always stay by your side…”

you, come on. Be a brave girl…” Ryu uttered.

Together, they got on the seat and rode it around. He laughed as the wind blew through your hair and made the adrenaline pulse through your veins. You let out a loud scream as the carts looped around. Junhyung grinned, reached over and took your hand. You closed your eyes.

Your face was as pale as chalk and your legs were trembling when you stepped out of the roller coaster. He took your hand and led your way to the car.

            **********

            He brought you to the famous restaurant and treated all of you. The happiest one is Ryu. He ate like a crazy boy. Junhyung sent you home at 9.00 p.m. All of you enjoyed the day. It’s a long day, though. You waved him and watched his car went into the traffic.

            “I hope he will take me as his girlfriend…” Ren said smile dreamily.

            “He had fallen in love with our aunt.” Ryu poked Ren’s head. “Pabo...”

            “How do you know? You never ask him…” she protested.

            “I don’t have to ask him. Just know by the way he’s staring at our aunt…”

            “I don’t mind…he still can be part of our family if he marries her…”

            You rolled your eyes. “Get into your room…”

____________________________________________________________________________

             Author note's: I've no idea. Just hope you guys enjoy this chapter...