Chapter 19

Honey Pot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

So, are you guys excited to know what happen in the trip?? Here it is..enjoy!!

(I think a lot of Loyalists are going to hate me after this chapter..erk?!)


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

CHAPTER 19



Days later~
[Kwon-Jung Residence]





“Yoong, stop playing with your food~”


“Ugh, you sounded like my mother!” Yoona made an annoy face.


“I AM your mother.” Jessica widely grinned. “Come to mama, baby~” She grabbed Yoona’s head and forcibly kissed her on both cheeks.


“Ew!!” The doe-eyes struggled to get away. When she finally did, she wiped the lipstick stain off her skin. “I’m telling Yuri that you kissed me!”


“Go ahead. She won’t mind anyway. I have, and will constantly kiss you.” The blonde smirked.


Yoona rolled her eyes. “You are one creepy lady, you know that?”


“I take that as a compliment.” Jessica blankly said with a beam. “So, excited about tomorrow?!”


Yoona looked up from her plate and smiled. “Actually, I am. This week has been pretty hectic with all the reports and the non-stop meetings. So, it’ll be nice to get away from all of that for a while.”


The blonde nodded in agreement. “Um…Yoona?”


“Hm?”


“I heard from Yuri that Seohyun is coming to the camping trip too. Is it true?”


“Oh, right! I forgot to tell you. Yeah, she asked me yesterday if she could join us. I said yes.”


“Hm…I see…” Jessica gave a long face.


Yoona paused for a second to observe her bestfriend. She squinted in wonder. “What?”


“What?” Jessica’s tone was somehow innocent.


“I know that look, Jung Sooyeon.” Yoona scoffed. “Something tells me that you are a little bit bothered with my girlfriend joining us in the trip.”


Jessica deeply sighed. She didn’t mean to offend her dear friend. “It’s nothing like that~”



:: FLASHBACK ::


[Park]





“SHE DID WHAT?!” Jessica little screams caused some attention from others.


“Syhhhh!!! Dial it down!” Tiffany gestured with her hands.


“I can’t believe she would say those horrible things to you. How dare of her!! Aish, that selfish little twig!!” The blonde was furious after hearing about the SeoFany epic encounter.


“See?! That’s why I didn’t want to tell you anything. You have such a good friendship with her. I don’t want that to change because of what happened between the two of us.” Tiffany left a sigh upon looking at her bestfriend’s respond.


“I think it’s a little too late for that!”


“Jessi, please. It’s my problem and…”


“Your problem is MY problem too, Stephanie.” Jessica meant every single word. “Is that why you’re being mean to Yoona?” Her concerned voice was soft.



Tiffany didn’t answer. She stared down on her feet; playing with the sand. She gave a weak nod finally.





“Aish! I’m sorry to say this Tiff. But agreeing with Seohyun to stay away from Yoona was the stupidest decision ever.”


“What choice do I have, Jess? Seohyun was right. I kept hurting Yoona and I need to stop doing that. Ignoring her is the only way to do it.” Tiffany couldn’t help to tear up.


“Wake up, Tiff!! She’s saying that because she’s afraid that Yoong would fall for you all over again. She was manipulating you AND your guiltiness because of what happened in the past!”


“I don’t think…” Tiffany tried to reason.


“She could feel that Yoona still loves you and that one small move from you OR Yoona could destroy her relationship. It’s not because she doesn’t want you to hurt Yoong again. She did that because she wants Yoona for herself. Now, would you call that love?! More like possessive if you ask me.” Jessica explained with a stern tone.


“But can you blame her? She’s in love, Jess.”


“YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING TO JEOPARDIZE THEIR RELATIONSHIP!” The blonde was frustrated with her bestfriend’s overly-selfless self. “You’re in love too, but I don’t see you stealing Yoona away even when you have so many chances to do it.”


“If I’m still in the picture, I might ruin everything that they have. And I don’t want that! I refuse to be THE OTHER woman!”


“If someday Yoona realize that she’s still in love with you, so be it! It’s not your place, or Seohyun’s, to tell her what her heart should feel.”


Tiffany sighed. “I just…I just want Yoona to be happy, that’s all.”


“Is she?!” Jessica lifted her brows. “Yoona is worried about you and obviously bothered when you’re ignoring her in the office. Otherwise she wouldn’t have kept asking me and Yuri, and even Taeyeon, if you are having problems in your life. She’s still cared for you, Tiff. And as her girlfriend, Seohyun should understand that. Not by demanding you to leave Yoona alone.”


“Please…Please don’t tell Yoona anything about this, okay?” Tiffany looked down.


“She has to know!”


“For once Jessi, listen to me. My life…her life…has been complicated enough. Don’t make it worse. Please?”


Jessica hissed. “Fine! I won’t tell her. But I am telling Yuri and Taeyeon. I can’t stand keeping things from them; especially about your love life~”


“Thank you. Just make sure that they’ll keep their mouth shut, okay?” Tiffany was able to flash weak eye-smiles.


Jessica just nodded. “So, what now? Are you going to keep ignoring her? Even when we’re at the camp?”



The black-haired said nothing. She just stared at the blonde; who eventually shook her head.


:: END FLASHBACK ::





“I just think that it’s weird, that’s all.” Jessica tried to explain.


“Weird how?” Yoona blankly asked as she shoved food inside .


“I thought you said Seohyun hated outdoor activities. But now she wanted to come? Like all of a sudden? Don’t you find it a little weird?”


“At first, yeah. I’ve tried to make her come before, but she kept turning it down. But now she said that she wanted to spend more time with me. So, no. I don’t think it’s weird. I find it sweet.” Yoona flashed a huge grin.


Jessica responded by giving a weak smile. “Does she know that Tiffany will be there too?”


“Yeah, I told her a few days before she decided to join. Why?” Yoona frowned upon looking at Jeesica’s ‘Duh’ face. She softly sneered. “Wait a sec...Are you saying...Oh come on, Sica. You don’t think she agreed to come because of Fany, do you?”


The blonde shrugged her shoulders. “I’m just saying that…”


“Yes. I admit that she used to feel a little insecure when it comes to Tiffany and me. But we’ve talked about it. She’s over it now. And I have made myself pretty clear to her that nothing will ever happen between me and Fany again.”


“Really?” Jessica scowled. She wasn’t convinced with what she just heard. Not one bit.


Yoona suddenly felt uneasy with the question. “R-Really.”


“So you’re telling me that you have completely moved on with your life?”


“Um…Yeah~”


“That you won’t even mind if she…hm, I don’t know…started dating?”


“Is she?!” Yoona’s envious tone was so obvious that she nearly choked on her coffee.


“Who knows?” Jessica smirked. “But…since nothing will ever happen between the two of you, why should you care? You don’t even have a slightest feeling towards Tiff now, right?”



Yoona her bottom lip, not knowing how to respond to her bestfriend’s inquiry. She knew what she was supposed to say. But something inside her heart caught her tongue.




“Honey, I’m home!!” Yuri shouted from the front door.


“I…uh…I should help her with the groceries.” Yoona stood up and walked away from the dining table.


Jessica eyed her younger friend. A small smirk curved into her lips. She didn’t answer~



====================================================================================================================


The next day~
[In front of Yoona’s apartment]




“Sorry we’re late!” Yuri was panting from the run.


“Don’t worry, you came just in time.” Taeyeon said as she helped Yoona to stack their backpacks inside the rented van. The rest of the camping tools were loaded inside her own car.


“Hey girls!” Jessica excitedly hopped to Seohyun and Tiffany who stood at the side.


“Good morning, Sica unnie.” Seohyun bowed her head to the older girl.


“Um, yeah.” Jessica gave a phony smile. She flinched when an elbow nudged her side.


“Be. Nice.” Tiffany said through her gritted teeth, trying to be less obvious.


“I. Am.” The blonde did just the same. “So, Seohyun. Excited about the trip?”


“Uh…sure~” Seohyun hesitated.


“You should! Yoongie is the most active out of us all. I’m sure you can’t wait to join her in the greasy-muddy activities. Just make sure you bring enough clothes though. It is easy to get dirty there.” Jessica flashed a mischief grin.



Seohyun was frozen. All she could do was to give a nervous chuckle.




“All done. Hop on, people!!” Yoona screamed from the driver’s seat.



_____*_____


After almost two hours, the six of them arrived at the site. Taeyeon drove her car along and Yuri decided to accompany her. The remaining girls chose the luxurious van instead.




“We’re finally here!! Oh God, I miss this place!!” Jessica giddily jumped out of the van. She instantly wore her huge hat and a pair of sunglasses.


“Yo!!” Taeyeon tried to get the blonde’s attention but failed. “Yah, little diva!! Do you think that we’re at the beach or something?! And where do you think you’re going?! Help us with the stuff!”


“Oh, you were talking to me? Come on, Taeyeon. You know I’m too cool for that~” Jessica continued to stroll near the lake.


“Aish, that…”


Yuri giggled. “Relax there, midget. I’ll help you carry all of this.” She was about to grab a bag when the petite director slapped her hand away. “Kya! What was that for?!”


“Never call me midget again, and no! You and Seohyun are going to help me to set up the tents. Yoona and Fany will take care of the rest.”


“Wow unnie! You just love to give orders, don’t you?” Yoona mischievously smirked at her director.


“I’ve decided to ignore that, wicked Im.” Taeyeon glared at her top agent. “Come on now!” She dragged the tanned girl by her ear to the camping site.


Seohyun chuckled at the scene. She then turned her gaze to her girlfriend. “Do you need any help with the bags?”


“No, it’s okay. I’ll manage.” Yoona assuredly smile.


Seohyun peeped inside the van. Tiffany was still sitting in her seat, applying some lotion to her skin. She began to feel anxious. “Are you sure?”


“Yes, I’m sure~” Yoona scoffed. “Go help them. I’ll see you in a minute, okay?” She placed a soft kiss on her girlfriend before the younger girl made her move with heavy steps.


Tiffany finally stepped out. She scanned the whole view and muttered under her breath. “It’s pretty much the same~”


“I guess some things never change, huh?” Yoona softly spoke and smiled.


Tiffany turned her head to the side to meet the doe-eyes. She didn’t smile back. Her face was plainly vacant. “But most of them do.”



The doe-eyed girl sighed in frustration. She was getting more and more confused each day at her ex’s mood swings.




“Aish, what did this girl bring, anyway?!” Tiffany struggled to lift Jessica’s heavy backpack. She managed to let out some irritation groans before flinched; for a slim arm brushed up against her skin.


“Let me.” Yoona’s voice was low.


“I can do it.” Tiffany coldly replied.


The younger girl had enough of her former lover’s cold acts. “No, you can’t!” She snatched the bag away and went straight to her other friends.


Tiffany eyed the girl that she loved. Her heart ached to see the strict face on the usually bright angel. Her own icy eyes faded and were replaced by a sad one instead. I’m getting crazy here, Yoongie. I’m staying away from you, but my heart yearns for you to stay close to me~



_____*_____




“You are not serious, are you?!” Yuri raised her voice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter