Chapter 6

Honey Pot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i'm back!!! i felt so guilty for writing a short chapter yesterday..i hope this chapter is long enough..hee~


enjoy Chapter 6, beautiful people!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

CHAPTER 6



[Headquarters – Seohyun’s Desk]


Seohyun slowly jerked her head to the side of her desk. Taeyeon’s office is clearly visible from that position. She couldn’t help but stole a peek on what is happening inside the room. Yoona was standing with her head down as Director Kim pacing back and forth a few times with a furious face. Apparently, getting the manuscript from the last mission was not enough to keep her out of trouble. Taeyeon was enraged that Yoona ignored her order to leave the warehouse. But truthfully, the older girl was actually worried that something bad could have happened to her dear dongsaeng.

Yoona was about to leave Taeyeon’s office. Seohyun quickly pulled her peeked head back in her cubicle and opened the files on her desk; pretending as if nothing had happened. She could see the ponytailed agent walking towards her desk. Okay Seohyun…act cool~




“Don’t tell me that you’re mad too?” Yoona said, showing her puppy eyes.


“…..”


“What’s this? Silent treatment?”


“…..”


“Seohyun-ah! Talk to me…Please?” Yoona pouted.


“You could have died.” Seohyun simply said, still looking at her files.


“But I didn’t.”


“And that supposed to make everything okay?” Seohyun looked at the girl in front of her straight in the eye. “I asked you to leave, but you didn’t listen. I guess you don’t need a handler after all.”


“Oh, come on. You know that’s not the case. The manuscript was so near. What do you expect me to do? It was an impulse to get it. Otherwise the whole mission would just be a waste of our time. Bottom line, we got the item. That’s the most important thing.” Yoona tried to explain to her handler.


“And your life is not?!”



Yoona has no idea how to respond to that. Apparently, she had never thought about it. Of course she wants to live, but for her, getting the job done is more important. Knowing that she could make the world a better place is satisfied enough. Her life seemed to be nothing compared to that.




“Do you know how worried I was throughout the whole night?! Although the mission was a success, I still couldn’t sleep; thinking about your condition.”



Yoona just stared at the younger agent and her lips curved into a small smile. She however remained silent. It’s been a while since anyone cared about her so much.




“Did you ever listen to Agent Kwon?” Seohyun slowly asked.


“Yuri?? Hm…never~” the deer-eyed girl smirked.


Seohyun chuckled at Yoona’s answer. “So, I’m not the only one then. Just…promise that you’ll at least consider listening to me in the future. Please?”


Yoona took a short pause. “You have my word. And I’m sorry for what I did. I’ll be extra careful next time.”


“Apology accepted. Eesh…I swear one day I’m gonna have a heart attack because of you.” Seohyun playfully blurted.


“Yah, you need to stop worrying about me so much. I might just get the idea that you’re into me or something.” Yoona stated almost in a whisper, with her teasing eyes gazing at the younger girl.


Is she flirting?! Seohyun felt her cheeks were getting hotter at the last remark. “Pfft, you wish!” She held up some papers, trying to hide her blushing self.


=====================================================================================================================

[Headquarters – Briefing Room]


There were a few people in the room. Yoona, Seohyun and two other agents. Yoona looked around. Somehow she’s familiar with the sight.




“Hm…It’s been a while.” Yoona crossed her arms.


“What is?” Seohyun turned her head to the girl sitting next to her.


“This.” Yoona gestured her eyes around the whole room.


“The Briefing Room? But you were just here yesterday.”


“That’s not what I meant, silly. I mean, THIS.” Yoona now motioned her hand circling the whole table. “Four agents for a mission? That can only mean one thing.”


Seohyun turned to the chatting agents in front of her. She finally understood what Yoona was trying to say. “I see. To think of it, it is a little bit odd, isn’t it?”


“Secret operation.” Yoona muttered.


“Pardon?”


“We’re going to have a secret operation.” The doe-eyes simply said.


“How can you be so sure?”


“I think it was about…um…” Yoona bit her lower lip, trying to remember the exact date. “…probably a year ago. Yuri and I had the same situation; there were just five agents in the room and we weren’t allowed to speak of the mission to anyone. It turned out that we were chosen for a classified assignment.”


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter