Chapter 24

Honey Pot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, after 205 readers (according to the subscribers), 4575 views (mostly me..;p), 195 comments, here it is…the final chapter!!!!! Are you excited?????

First of all, let me warn you…it is looooooooooooong….hee…and i would like to thank the readers (yes, you too silent readers..^^) for showing a tremendous support on my first ever fic..i really appreciate it~ <3 <3

Well, that’s about it I guess…enjoy the roller-coaster ride!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

CHAPTER 24

 


Tiffany stirred from her deep slumber, trying to find a certain slender body for her to snuggle on. Spending her nights in Yoona’s apartment was no longer a onetime thing. Ever since they were together again, their apartments had become each other’s second home.

The black-haired once again spread her arms to the empty space next to her, but found the edge instead. Wait a minute. It was supposed to be a queen-sized bed. But how come both of her hands could grab on each side?! She quickly opened her drowsy eyes and shocked to see that she had been lying on a single bed all along. Something was wrong!

And the scent of the room. Instead of smelling the aroma of freshly-baked breakfast, it was filled with something so familiar. Something that she never fond of. Medicine?! Something was DEFINITELY wrong! It was like she was in a…

 

 

 

“Oh my God, you’re finally awake!”

 


Tiffany turned to the source of the voice. It was her girlfriend. Her angelic face was filled with joy and disbelief. Yoona held her hands and gently it.

 

 

 

 

“Yoona, what’s going on? Why am I here?” Tiffany began to panic.

 

The doe eyes simply sighed and caressed the latter’s hair. “You don’t remember it, do you?”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“You got shot. Does the name ‘Wesley’ ring a bell? He was trying to shoot me when you got in the way.”

 

“Of course I remember that, Yoong. It has just been months.”

 

Yoona was taken aback. She was a bit shocked to hear those remarks. “No, Fany. That was five years ago. You have been in a coma ever since.”

 

Tiffany’s heart skipped a beat. She couldn’t believe what she just heard. Rage suddenly took control of her. She unconsciously let go of her girlfriend’s hand. “What the heck are you saying, Yoona?! If this is some kind of prank, then stop it! It’s not even funny, okay! How on earth that I could be….” Tiffany stopped when she inadvertently glanced at Yoona’s finger. A ring was on it. However it was not the one that she bought for their engagement a few years back. “Y-Yoongie, what’s that on your finger?” She struggled to ask with her now cracked voice.

 

Yoona looked down. She meddled with the gleaming circle. A drop of tear fall onto the floor. “I thought…I thought you were never going to wake up…and…”

 

“Just answer my freaking question!!” Tiffany’s breathing was beginning to get uneven. She demanded to know the truth despite being terrified to hear it.

 

“I…” Yoona nervously gulped as she looked up to the teary eyes. “I’m married, Fany.”

 


Tiffany felt like she was stabbed in the heart. She covered with her hand, trying hard to silent her devastated wail. Although she had a pretty good idea on who her girlfriend was married to, she needed to hear it from Yoona herself. As she was about to ask the obvious question, a click was heard from the door.

 

 

 

 

“Honey, Taeyeon unnie called and asked if she could…” Seohyun turned to the zombie-like figure on the bed. “Fany unnie??” She rushed to girl and gave her a tight hug. “I can’t believe this. You’re finally up!!”

 


Tiffany didn’t say a word. Her eyes were already fixated on Seohyun’s finger. Just as she thought, a diamond ring was on it. Seohyun leaned away and slowly went to her ‘hubby’. Tiffany intensely eyed her every move.

 

 

 

 

“Hey baby. Have I kissed you today?” The puffed cheeks seductively asked.

 

“Um, I don’t think…” Yoona’s words were impeded by Seohyun’s lips crashing on hers. The younger girl wrapped her arms around the doe eyes’ neck and deepened the kiss.

 


Witnessing the scene was excruciating for Tiffany. She couldn’t hold herself any longer when she saw Yoona started to respond to the supposed-to-be chaste kisses. The black-haired didn’t care if the two were married. All she knew was she had to end it. Yoona was HERS. With that, Tiffany got up from the bed and rushed to the pair to stop their rendezvous. However, as her paces were getting faster, the couple kept getting further and further.

Tiffany screamed her lungs out, begging for the love of her life to come back. Bits by bits, Yoona and Seohyun were beginning to diminish. When they were finally out of sight, Tiffany felt like the ward was spinning. It was so fast that she literally thought her body was starting to float along with it.

Working like a hurricane, the black-haired sensed that she was twirling towards a hole. A very deep, dark hole. She was helpless. There was nothing that she could do to save herself. Within seconds, the shady opening swiftly Tiffany inside and everything turned pitched black.


Tiffany gasped as she abruptly rose from the bed. Cold sweats were all over her face and she was panting hard. The empty space next to her didn’t help to calm her down. She scanned the room. A picture of her and Yoona kissing was on the dresser at the side of the queen-sized bed. She was definitely not in some kind of a ward.

Suddenly she heard a clink clank from the outside. The stir sound was loud enough for her to hear from the bedroom. The sweet-smelling of French toasts and pancakes filled the whole apartment. Still feeling anxious, Tiffany quickly grabbed a baby-pink sweater from the floor and rushed to the kitchen.

There, she saw Yoona placing some plates on the counter. The doe-eyed girl was aware of her girlfriend’s sudden company and immediately flashed her charming wide smile.

 

 

 

 

“Morning, gorgeous!” Her voice was cheery. “I made you breakfast and…eh?” Yoona huffed as Tiffany; out of the blue, hugged her tightly from behind. “Yah, do you miss me that much?” She smirked.

 

Tiffany buried herself on her girlfriend’s back. She was on the verge of crying her heart out. “I had a nightmare, Yoongie.”

 

Taken aback by the fractured tone, Yoona faced her love. She held Tiffany’s chin up. “What kind of nightmare?”

 

“You…and I are no longer together. I was in a coma and you decided to marry somebody else.” Tiffany tried to explain in between her sobbing.

 

Yoona scoffed. “Pfft, that’s crazy.”

 

“B-But…But it felt so real.”

 

The doe eyes paused for a moment. “Good.” She blankly stated.

 

Tiffany frowned at the short statement. “Excuse me?!”

 

Yoona gazed straight into the eye-smiles. She fondly held Tiffany’s cheek in her hand. “It’s good because it gets real only in dreams. That would never happen to us in reality. I won’t let it~” She whispered.

 

“Really?” Tiffany began to smile.

 

“Fany, the only person that I will say ‘I do’ to someday…is you.”

 

Tiffany quickly s her arms around her girlfriend’s slim waist and gave her a tight embrace. “You have no idea how happy that makes me feel, Yoong.”

 

After a while, as they backed away from the close contact, Yoona gently let her thumb playing with Tiffany’s soft lips. “Have I kissed you today?”

 

The black-haired beauty shook her head like a kid and grinned. “Not yet.”

 

“No?!” Yoona jokingly made a surprise expression. “Now, that’s a problem~” With that, she slowly reduced their distance and captured her girlfriend’s lips. She smoothly nibbled on Tiffany’s upper lip and then went down to the bottom, causing the latter to softly moan in .

 

“Did you prepare all of that?” Tiffany pointed to the many kinds of meal on the counter after their kiss ended.

 

“Mm Hm.” Yoona nodded.

 

“How can I eat all of them?”

 

“That’s why you have me.”

 

Tiffany simply giggled. “Let me head to the shower first. Can you give me 10 minutes?”

 

“Sure. Only if you promise to wear that after you’re done.” Yoona meant the over-sized pink top.

 

“This?” Tiffany looked at the clothes on her. “Why?”

 

“Because you look darn y in my sweater.” Yoona gave a naughty wink and went back to the kitchen.

 


Tiffany blushed from the choding gesture. She then happily skipped her way to the bathroom, feeling relieved that the nightmare won’t be coming true after all.


======================================================================================================================


[Seohyun’s Apartment]


Seohyun was feebly lying on the floor. Her one long arm became her pillow while the other was stiffed on the cold surface. Tissues were everywhere. Her body was becoming weak in each second. Fact. She had lost control of herself. Fact. Her heart was screaming, telling her that she had made the biggest mistake of her life by leaving and ignoring her first love…Fact~

 

 

 

 

Yoona and Tiffany…They are back together, Seohyun~

 


Hyoyeon’s cracked voice from their last conversation was replaying inside her mind over and over again. It echoed in every single second. It was painful to hear those words, let alone to keep hearing it every day. Sometimes, Seohyun would even cover her ears, hoping that it would go away. But no! The excruciating truth planned to stay put.

She caressed the smiling angelic face in the picture. Once again, the tears streamed down her cheeks, yearning for someone she could no longer have. She mentally stabbed herself for acting the way she did. For someone as intelligent as her, her idiotic moves had ironically eaten her once simple life inside out.

Seohyun was starting to get annoyed with the constant loud knockings on her bedroom’s door. Voices; or more like desperate screams, boomed the whole apartment. She knew them too well. How she prayed that it could be Yoona’s lovable tone instead.

She could clearly hear her mother’s wail from the outside. Hyoyeon and her father on the other hand shouted their lungs out, begging the young girl to open the locked door. Out of their ramblings, one of it demanded her not to do anything stupid. Seohyun scoffed upon hearing that one single word. Stupid. For her, she was stupid enough to let Yoona go. Her dim-witted self basically gave full access for the doe eyes to crawl back to her ex-fiancé. Yes, she had been doing nothing but stupid things for the past few weeks. Why not go all the way?

Her eyes were already fixated on the two things near her lying self. Despite the commotion outside, the surroundings slowly hushed. All she could see and think about at the moment was the possessions. A bottle of sleeping pills and a small shining razor. Unlike her once hard-to-make decision whether to ignore her first love, that was not even the case for this time around~


======================================================================================================================


[Kwon-Jung Residence – Back Court]


Yoona and Tiffany were shooting ball at their bestfriends’ house. Or at least Yoona was. Sweats already soaked Tiffany’s jersey as she literally chased around the court just to steal the ball away from her girlfriend. She whined throughout the game and flashed her infamous glares when the doe eyes wickedly chuckled in respond.

 

 

 

 

“How can you be at this? I thought the people in L.A prefer basketball over any other games.” Yoona giggled as she dribbled the ball in front of the black-haired.

 

Tiffany went nearer to her girlfriend. “Well, THEY do. Not me!” She then pouted like a cute child. “Come on, Yoong. I want to play too. Give me the ball!”

 

“Nope.”

 

“Aish!” Tiffany stomped her feet on the ground.

 


Suddenly, the bulb inside Tiffany’s head lit up. She mischievously smirked and slowly got closer to the doe-eyes. As Yoona was still playing with the ball, Tiffany quickly gripped the hem of Yoona’s shirt and pulled it hard towards her direction. The black-haired didn’t waste any time to place an intense lingering kiss on her love. As she slightly brushed her tongue against the soft lips, asking for an entrance inside the mouth, Yoona unconsciously let go of the ball to deepen the kiss.

Being aware by the situation, Tiffany swiftly pushed Yoona away and snatched the dropped ball. She dribbled the ball a few times as she ran towards the hoop. The slightly older girl then made a cute short jump and watched the ball went through the netted rim. She hopped in excitement to her girlfriend.

 

 

 

 

“Hah! In your face, Im Yoona!” Tiffany stuck her tongue out.

 

Yoona giggled. She then grabbed Tiffany’s waist and brought it closer to her, causing the latter to gasp. “That’s called cheating, you know?”

 

“Really?” Tiffany smirked and then leaned nearer until their faces were inches away. She wrapped her arms around the younger girl’s neck and naughtily brushed their noses against each other. “Does that make me a bad girl, Agent Im?” She whispered.

 

Yoona quietly groaned at the hot contact. “Very~”

 

“Punish me then~” Tiffany went even closer.

 

“With pleasure~”

 


The doe-eyes her lips before capturing the latter’s with a bit of ferocity. She enjoyed them for a while before letting their tongues to touch and danced along with each other. Her hands slowly traced down on Tiffany’s curves until they found the waistband of the sporty shorts. Yoona leisurely went inside it a little and widely grinned as she heard a soft whimper coming out from her girlfriend’s mouth.

 

 

 

 

“Are we going to do it here?!” Tiffany breathlessly asked.

 

“Why not?” Yoona smirked.

 

Tiffany chuckled and gently elbowed the doe-eyes. “Yuri and Jessi will literally kill us!”

 

“Ugh, let them.” Yoona groaned in disappointment when she was being pushed away.

 

“Don’t worry, baby. You can still punish me when we get home.” Tiffany seductively said. She then held the younger girl’s hands. “Come.”

 


Tiffany dragged her girlfriend to the nearby white bench. She linked their arms together and fondly placed her head on Yoona’s shoulder as soon as they took their seat. The couple enjoyed each other’s company in silence for a few minutes. None of them felt like talking as they intertwined their hands and took pleasure in listening to the melodious chirps.

 

 

 

 

“Yoongie?” Tiffany softly uttered.

 

“Hm?”

 

“Do you want to talk about it?”

 

Yoona paused. “No.”

 

Tiffany budged to the side to face her lover. “Why not?”

 

The doe-eyes sighed. “There’s nothing to talk about.”

 

“Stop facing it alone, Yoona. Let me be a part of it. Please? I don’t want you to get hurt again.”

 

Yoona let out a tiny smile and rubbed her lover’s cheek with her thumb. “I’ll be okay. Besides, it’s not your burden to bear, Fany.”

 

Tiffany didn’t have a choice but to give in to the stubborn girl. “What are you going to say to her tomorrow?”

 

The deer leaned her back against the bench. “The truth, I guess.”

 

“Which is what excatly?”

 

“That I’m falling in love with you again. Heck, I never stop.”

 

“Do you think that’s a good idea? I mean, the two of you haven’t seen each other for about three weeks and…”

 

“I don’t want to lie to her, Fany. She deserves to know how I really feel.”

 

Tiffany deeply sighed. “How do you think she’ll take it?”

 

“Honestly…” Yoona shrugged her shoulders. “I don’t know. She’s been acting like I wasn’t even in her life in the first place. So…I think she’ll be okay with it. Besides, she seems to be really fine without me. Maybe that’s what she wants.”

 

“I doubt it~” Tiffany said under her breath.

 

Yoona quietly chuckled. “Don’t worry about it, okay? I know it will be a little awkward to tell Seohyun about what happened between us during the ‘break’.” She air quoted the word. “But it is what it is. And…she just has to accept that.”

 

“That easy?” Tiffany hesitated with the remark. “What if she wants you back, Yoong?”

 

Yoona bit her lip. She couldn’t deny that the option had slipped her mind before. But, instead of worrying about it, the doe-eyed girl smiled to her girlfriend and placed a quick kiss on the lips. “I doubt it~”

 


Tiffany chuckled at the witty reply. She immediately felt her body getting hotter as Yoona slowly moving towards her face. The black-haired beauty closed her eyes, waiting for the sensual lips to touch hers.

 

 

 

 

“Kids, the lemonades are ready!!”

 


Startled by Jessica’s sudden shout, the pair jolted and groaned in unison.

 

 

 

 

Yoona flashed her puppy eyes to her girlfriend and pouted. “Is it okay for me to hate Sica right now?”

 

Tiffany moved closer and whispered in the latter’s ear. “Don’t worry. I hate her too.” She giggled and pulled the doe-eyes’ wrist to follow her lead to the house. “Let’s go~”

 


======================================================================================================================


The next day~
[Headquarters]

 

 

 

 

“Nervous?” Tiffany squeezed her lover’s hand as they went into the elevator.

 

“A little.”

 


That was the day. The day which Seohyun’s 3-weeks leave ended. The day that the two former lovers would finally meet. Everything was clear in Yoona’s head; what she was going to say and how she would officially end things between them. However, as the elevator slowly approaching the head quarter’s floor, it finally struck her. She was going to say to someone she once loved that her heart belonged to somebody else. Does she have the heart to actually do it?!

Yoona turned to her side as she felt her hand once again being tenderly clutched by a beauty. Tiffany flashed her eye smiles. The deer’s fast-beaten heart leisurely composed as she studied her girlfriend’s stunning face. Her. Yes, she needed to be brave for her. Stephanie Hwang Miyoung. The girl, who once stole her heart, broke it into million pieces and somehow miraculously mended it back together. One thing never changed though. Yoona’s heart was still held by the same person after all these years.

 

 

 

 

“Everything’s going to be fine, Yoongie.” Tiffany tried to console her girlfriend. She knew how hard it must have been for the younger girl to face Seohyun.

 

“I hope so.” Yoona rested her head against the elevator’s side. She however suddenly thought of something. “By the way, have you told Dixon on quitting the CIA?”

 

“Not yet. He’s supposed to call me later regarding the Wesley’s report. I’ll talk to him about it then.”

 

Yoona simply nodded. “Fany, have you really thought it through? You have worked so hard for that position and if you want to change your mind, there’s still…”

 

Tiffany captured the angel’s sweet lips to shut her up. “Does that answer your question?”

 

“I just don’t want you to look back one day, and regret that you’ve made such decision.”

 

“Staying with my ‘heart’?” Tiffany dreamily gazed into the doe eyes. “What’s there to regret about?” She beamed.

 


Yoona responded the sweet smile by leaning closer. As she was about to kiss the black-haired, a ding was heard and the elevator’s door opened. Someone was hurrying to get inside it. Someone very familiar.

 

 

 

 

“Oh, hey Hyoyeon. What’s the rush?”

 

The latter then looked at the doe eyes with surprise. “What are you still doing here?”

 

“Excuse me?” Yoona was getting confused.

 

“You haven’t heard?! I can’t believe they didn’t tell you about it.”

 

“Wait. What are you talking about, Hyoyeon? Tell me about what?!” The young agent was definitely confused at this point.

 

“Seohyun~”

 

Yoona faced her girlfriend upon hearing the name. She went back to the blonde. “What about her?”

 

“She’s in the hospital right now.” Hyoyeon reasoned.

 

The deer was taken aback. “What?! Why?!”

 

“She tried to kill herself!”

 


Yoona gasped on the shocking details. She couldn’t help to think that she might have something to do with it. She turned to her left when she felt her arm being linked tightly. She weakly smiled at Tiffany’s way of showing her support.


====================================================================================================================


[Private Hospital]


Yoona walked towards the first-class ward, feeling some sort of a weight in her heart. She didn’t even know where it came from. Guilt? But Seohyun doesn’t even know about Tiffany and me. What kind of problem does she have that could lead to this?! All sorts of speculation were wandering around the deer’s mind.

As Yoona was about to enter the room after Hyoyeon, Tiffany gently snatched her hand away from the doe eyes’ tight grip. Yoona turned to look at her in puzzlement.

 

 

 

 

“What are you doing?”

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter