Chapter 12

Honey Pot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 12



[Headquarters – Interrogation Room]




“Make your life easier, and tell me where Wesley is hiding!!” Taeyeon banged the table and screamed at the man who was sitting in front of her.



Simon Park wickedly smirked. Ever since he was caught by Director Kim’s top three agents at the charity event a few days ago, he had been putting up his arrogant acts and refused to cooperate with the agency. It had been hours since Taeyeon interrogated him, but got nothing. The young director began to feel frustrated. She was never the type of girl who gives up easily, but the man in front of her really started to get on her nerves.




“We are not over!!” Taeyeon gritted her teeth before slamming the door closed.



______*______




“Anything?” Tiffany asked.


Taeyeon shook her head. “He’s a tough one, Fany. I feel like strangling him myself. Ugh!”


The black-haired agent chuckled. “He’s THAT hard?”


“It’s like talking to a freaking wood! I’ve talked to him for hours, and what did he give me?! Just this stupid cocky look on his face. Like he owns the place!” The young director clenched her fist.


“Hey, relax. Get yourself a break. Yoona and I will handle him from now on.” Tiffany smiled.


“I don’t know Fany. You’ve always have this soft kind of approach in handling the criminals. I don’t think you can use it this time around. You need to be a bit tougher, girl. Get pissed a little. That would help a lot. Think you can do it?” Taeyeon raised her brows.



Tiffany turned her head when she heard a sudden squeal from behind. It was Seohyun’s. The younger girl was startled when Yoona gave a back-squeeze and stole a quick kiss from her. They stayed in that position for a while and giddily giggled every now and then.




Get pissed?! “Not a problem.” Tiffany coldly replied to her director before heading towards the Interrogation Room.


Taeyeon on the other hand was stunned with the unexpectedly icy girl. “Okaaayyy~~” She turned to Yoona and raised her hand; signaling the doe-eyes to come to her spot. “Yoona-yah!!”


Yoona stopped chatting with Seohyun. She planted a small kiss on the younger girl’s cheek before went to Taeyeon’s direction. “Yes, unnie?”


“Yah—do you really need to make out in the office, Agent Im?!” The shorty sternly stared at her dongsaeng.


“Unnie, I wasn’t making out. That was just a kiss.” Yoona tittered at her explanation.


“Whatever~” Taeyeon vacantly replied. “Just go in already, and teach Park a lesson, will you?”


“He’s still not talking, huh?” Yoona gave a sympathetic smile. “Don’t worry, unnie. I’ll try my best. Where’s Fany, anyway?”


“She’s already in there~”



_____*_____




“You know what? I’m sure that as we speak right now, Wesley already heard that you’ve been captured by us. Tell me something, Simon. Do you really think that you’re going to be safe even if we let you go?! He probably thinks that you’ve betrayed him by telling us where he is anyway. And then what? You think that he’ll just spare you when you get out from here? No, Park. You’d be dead!!” Tiffany steadily threatened the man in front of her. She tilted her head a bit when she saw Yoona walked inside the room.


“Enlighten me, Hwang.” Yoona plainly said before taking a seat beside Tiffany.


“Oh, nothing much. I was just telling our little Simon over here that he would be dead anyhow, so he might as well tell us where Wesley is hiding right now.” Tiffany casually replied.


Yoona gave a small chuckle. “I’ll listen to her if I were you, Park. She’s never wrong. Although you stay faithful to that damn Wesley while you’re with us, he’s STILL going to kill you~” The deer strictly stared at the man.


Simon Park just gave a blank stare to both agents. He then looked straight to Yoona and smirked. “You’re really good, Miss Jang. Or should I say, Agent Im? I never thought that I would fall for your act.”


“You finally talk after days in here, and the first thing you said was a compliment for me? I’m so touched, Simon.” Yoona sarcastically uttered with her expressionless face.


“And you?” He turned to Tiffany. “I didn’t see you at the event. I’m pretty sure that if I’ve met somebody as stunning as you much earlier, I would turn myself in. I heard that your name is Agent Hwang. So, what should I call you, then? Darling, or baby?” Park gave a charming smile.


“Cute.” Tiffany used her monotonous tone. “Cut the crap, will you? You know what we want. Tell us where Wesley is, and you’re free to go.”


Simon laughed his heart out. “I may be evil, but I’m not stupid. I know I won’t get away from this crappy place.”


“Good then. So, just tell us where Wesley is, and we will make sure that you enjoy your stay while you’re in here.” Yoona replied.


“And make your job so much easier?! No thanks~” Park responded vacantly and started to ignore them by looking away.



Tiffany had enough. What happened between Yoona and Seohyun at the charity event and earlier at the younger girl’s desk still lingered inside her head. Simon’s pigheadedness didn’t help at all. She suddenly felt something boiling inside her heart. She needed to let it out…fast!

The black-haired stood up abruptly. She gradually went to Park, grabbed the back of his head and slammed it hard onto the table. The room was filled with the loud bang. The man growled in throbbing pain as the move had broken his nose. Yoona on the other hand was shocked by the surprising turn out of event. The Tiffany she knew was never that aggressive when interrogating a suspect. That was supposed to be her role!




“I’m going to say this one last time! Tell me where Wesley is, or I will freaking kill you myself!!” Tiffany yelled at Park, as she still held his head down on the table.


“Agent Hwang!” Yoona called. Her eyes were telling Tiffany to calm down.


Astoundingly, Park started to laugh. “Oooohh, what a feisty girl. You are so my type, baby. I wonder how you are in bed. You want to know all about Wesley? Maybe you should give me an unforgettable one night sta…”


Tiffany didn’t let him finished his dirty thoughts. “That’s it!!”



With that, she threw out one sturdy punch towards the man’s face. It was so hard that Park evidently fell on his chair. She didn’t stop there. Tiffany gripped the hem of his collar and hit him a few more times on the face with her clenched fist. Blood spattered all over the floor. And it didn’t seem like she was going to stop anytime soon.

Yoona, who witnessed the whole thing, began to get anxious when she saw the fuming expression on Tiffany’s face was not fading away. The latter was literally going to kill him. She hastily stood up from her seat and went to Tiffany. She held her whole body from behind and pulled her towards the back. Tiffany was so determine to hurt the guy that Yoona had to use all of her might just to drag her away from Park. The man was already on the floor; motionless.




“Tiffany, stop it!!” Yoona screamed, still holding her. “What have gotten into you?!”


“Let me go, Yoona!!” Tiffany struggled to get away from Yoona’s grip.


“No! Not until you calm down!”


“Just…let…me…go!!” Tiffany finally managed to free herself. “Leave me alone!” She suddenly pushed Yoona away and hurriedly stormed out from the room.


“Fany, wait!” Yoona stabilized herself before hastily followed her ex-fiancé from behind.



______*______


The people in the hallway acknowledged on the commotion that had been happening inside the Interrogation Room. Whispers filled the office with lots of different assumptions from the other agents. They afterward saw Tiffany sprinted towards the main door with tears in her eyes. Yoona followed from behind seconds later.

Seohyun was having a discussion with Taeyeon when saw the exact scene in front of her eyes. She was definitely puzzled and confused on the reason why her girlfriend was now chasing her ex-lover. Yoona was heading towards her desk. Seohyun decided to stop her girlfriend. She wanted an explanation from the doe-eyed girl.




“Yoona, what happened? Why are you chasing Fany unnie?” Seohyun managed to clutch on Yoona’s vest, preventing her from moving further.


Yoona unconsciously snapped Seohyun’s hand away from her. “Stay out of this!” She continued to follow Tiffany.


Seohyun was taken aback by the action. She never knew the doe-eyes could be so ruthless. Luckily, Taeyeon was there to console her. “Don’t take it personally, Seo. They must be having some problems.”


The younger agent just sadly nodded.



_____*_____


Tiffany ran towards the elevator. The door opened after a few seconds and she hurriedly went in. She pressed the basement floor. She needed to get away from everything. She was not able to think straight at the moment. Her heart refused to listen to her mind.
Yoona came just in time to tuck her hand inside to prevent the door to close.




“Please, Yoona. I just want to be alone right now.” Tiffany held her tears from streaming down. She just stared at the doe-eyed girl who was still standing outside the elevator.


“Not a chance~” Yoona who was still out of breath from all the running, went in and closed the elevator. “Now, tell me what’s wrong!”


“I…We…Aish, we don’t have time for this! Just let me go for now, please~” Tiffany sounded like she was pleading the younger girl.



Yoona suddenly pushed a switch and the elevator stopped moving. Both of the girls jolted up a bit.




“W-What are you doing?” Tiffany softly asked.


“Now we have all the time we want.” Yoona concernly whispered. “Let’s talk, please~”


Tiffany took a moment before started speaking. “What about?”


“What came into you?! What happened earlier with Park…that was not you. Something is wrong.”


The older girl sadly looked away. “You don’t know me anymore, Yoona.”


Yoona was a little stunned by that last statement. She gently held Tiffany’s chin and pulled it to face her. “I know you too well, Fany. The Hwang Miyoung I know would never act like that.” She let go of Tiffany’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter