Chapter 21

Honey Pot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 21

 


Seohyun rested her head on her arm and stared at the sleeping beauty beside her. She wondered on how someone could be so breathtaking even when they just lay down and not doing anything. Her gaze traced down to the lips. Aah, those luscious pink lips. The same lips that have been exploring every part of her body last night. It was amazing that whenever it touched her skin, Seohyun would fall into a deep incredible spell, yearning to call the latter’s name.

It was her first time, and Seohyun was glad that she was in love when it happened. She was thankful that she made love with someone that held a very special place in her heart. She thanked God for giving her an exceptional first love.

Seohyun had never felt this way for someone before in her life. It was so unlike her to be excited for things like lame jokes, or gifts, or even insignificant touches on the skin. But with Yoona, she suddenly became like a fool in a candy store. She was actually waited for those things. It was absurd on how falling in love could change someone’s perspective in life so drastically.

The younger girl quietly giggled when the deer scrunched her nose in her sleep. Seohyun thought it was really cute. She adoringly tapped the tip of it; made the latter budged and eventually woke up.

 

 

 

 

“Time to wake up, honey.” Seohyun murmured.

 

“Honey…I like it~” Yoona groggily rubbed her eyes like a kid. “You should call me ‘Baby’ sometimes. That’s even hotter.”

 

Seohyun chuckled. “I’ll think about it.”

 

Yoona did nothing but smiled to the girl beside her. “How are you feeling?”

 

“It’s….” Seohyun bit her lower lip and grinned. “I don’t know how to describe it.”

 

The doe-eyes shifted her lying position to face her girlfriend. “Bet you think we should have done it a lot sooner, don’t you?” She gave a mischievous smirk.

 

The puffed cheek widened her eyes and pinched Yoona’s cheek. “No, I don’t!! Aish, I can’t believe I fall in love with such a ert like you.”

 

“What can I say? No one can resist my charms.” Yoona proudly said and then stared at Seohyun. “And I can’t believe that I’ve fallen in love with such an uptight nerd like you.”

 

Seohyun smirked. “What can I say? Opposites attract~”

 

It was Yoona’s turn to chuckle. She fondly Seohyun’s cheek with her thumb, causing the latter to close her eyes. “They definitely do.” She leaned closer and kissed her lover on the lips a few times.

 

Seohyun responded by kissing her back with a bit of intensity. She finally leaned away. “I’ll make you breakfast, okay?” As she was about get up and searched for a dry shirt, a slim hand pulled her back on the bed, made the young girl yelped.

 

Yoona tighten her grip on Seohyun’s slender waist. “Breakfast can wait. I can’t~” She started to kiss her girlfriend’s back and playfully bit on her neck. Her hand alternatively made its way down to Seohyun’s sensitive spot.

 


Every touch sent shivers down her spine. Her breath was now rough as her heart raced hard. Seohyun quickly turned around and captured her girlfriend’s lips. Yoona pulled her closer to her own exposed body and let their tongue danced along the way. The doe-eyed girl then leaned away to catch some air. She ran her hand through Seohyun’s vaguely wet hair; causing from the sweat.

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re always going to be by my side, right?” Yoona quietly asked.

 

Seohyun was a bit taken aback by her lover’s vulnerable tone. She fondly kissed Yoona’s eyelid. “I’ll never leave you~”

 

The short answer put Yoona into a huge grin. As if she had made a right decision by being Seohyun’s first. She then flirtatiously spoke. “Ready for round two, honey?”

 

“Do your thing, baby~” Seohyun squealed as Yoona rolled over to be on top of her and started to kiss her bare neck.

 


:: END FLASHBACK ::


Seohyun’s mind snapped back in reality to the whistling sound of the kettle. She got up to the kitchen and turned the stove off. The young girl went back to the couch, not bothered to make her the coffee she intended to have earlier.

The puffed cheek slowly massaged her temple. She never thought the best memory in her life could bring so much pain. Her heart ached upon remembering her broken pledge to Yoona. She promised to never leave her, to never cause her any pain. She refused to be another ‘Tiffany’ in the doe-eyes’ life. But in the end, it was in fact her decision to become one.

It was Seohyun who wanted the break. It was her choice to ignore Yoona, despite the countless calls and visits to her apartment. She had options, and she chose to break her first love’s heart. Seohyun felt like hitting herself for making such terrible decision. The only thing that mended her heart during this painful time was the thought of having Yoona to herself when everything’s over.

Although she had some doubts on her actions, Seohyun believed that it was the only way for Yoona to realize on how much she really meant in the doe-eyes’ life. It was the only way for Yoona to forget all about Tiffany. At least, that was what Hyoyeon told her would happen. For her part, Seohyun gave her complete trust to her close unnie and hoped for the best.

 

 

 

 

 

Just wait a little longer, Yoong. And we’ll be together forever~

 


=====================================================================================================================


[Yoona’s Apartment]

 

 

 

 

“Eeesh! In a second!!” Yoona was getting annoyed at the countless sound of the doorbell. She steadied her wobbly self and tried to reach her door. “What are you doing here?!”

 

Tiffany didn’t respond. She stormed into the apartment and was shocked to see the clutter everywhere. She turned to face Yoona. “You weren’t in the office and Taeyeon said that you’re sick.”

 

“It’s just a stupid fever.” Yoona slowly closed her door.

 

“Let me look at you.” Tiffany walked closer and gently Yoona’s side. “You look awful, Yoong.” The black-haired then place the back of her hand on her ex’s temple. “Oh God, you’re hot!”

 

“I’m always hot~” Yoona smirked.

 

“That’s not funny.” Tiffany dragged Yoona to the couch and forced her to sit. She went to the bedroom and shouted. “Do you still keep the small towels in the second drawer?!”

 

Despite her dizzy state, Yoona was surprised that her former fiancé could still remember every little detail after all these years. “Um…yeah!”

 

Tiffany came back with a pink towel and a big bowl of cold water. She put it on the table in front of the couch and sat on the floor. “Lie down~”

 

Yoona naughtily sneered. “You want to do it here?! I have a more comfy bed in the room, you know?”

 

“You’re drunk, Yoona. So just shut up and lie down.” Tiffany sternly ordered. She placed the damped towel on her ex’s forehead. She then sighed upon looking the empty cans of beer all over the table. “What were you thinking, Yoona?! Drinking this early?!”

 


The doe-eyed girl didn’t say anything. She just closed her eyes and let the wet cloth put her woozy head back together.

 

 

 

 

“Taeyeon whined to me on how you don’t care about your work anymore. You refused to see Jessi and Yuri. You ignored their calls. You ignored MY calls. What are you trying to do?! Shutting us out?!” Tiffany raised her husky voice.

 

“Look!” Yoona got up and threw the towel aside. “You guys need to mind your own business, okay! I’m not a kid anymore! I’ll do what I want, when I want!”

 

Tiffany flashed a glare. “Yoong, I know you’re having a hard time now. I understand that! But why are you being like this?!”

 

“Like what?!” Yoona was annoyed.

 

“Like a total jerk!!” Tiffany yelled. “This is not you!”

 

“WELL, MAYBE YOU JUST DON’T KNOW ME ANYMORE!!”

 

Silence filled the room. The older girl quietly continued. “If this is the new ‘you’, then I don’t want anything to do with her. Because the ‘Yoona’ I know, the ‘Yoona’ I loved; would never hurt her friends like this!” She got up to leave.

 

Yoona quickly grabbed her ex-fiancé’s wrist. She looked up. Her doe eyes were now filled with tears. “I’m…sorry. I didn’t mean it~”

 

Tiffany took a while before sitting beside the crying deer. She fondly held her hands. “You’re hurting yourself, Yoona. You act like a lost kid, and I hate seeing you like this.”

 

“I know.”

 

“I’m worried. All of us are. We care so much about you to let you drift yourself away from us. I know you’re broken right now. This is the time when you need your friends the most. So just…talk to us. Talk to me~” Tiffany softly said.

 

Yoona stared at the latter for a moment. She leaned back against the couch, still holding Tiffany’s hand. “I went to her place last night.”

 

Tiffany scooted closer to Yoona’s side and leaned back to the couch too. “And?”

 

“She still didn’t want to see me.”

 

“So what did you do?”

 

“I…I just waited outside the whole night~”

 

“Outside?! But wasn’t last night…” Tiffany tried to recall. “Oh my God, is that why you’re having a fever right now?! You stayed in the rain?! And she did nothing?!”

 

Yoona’s silence confirmed the assumption.

 

Tiffany shook her head in disbelief. “Wait, this is crazy. I know she’s mad at you, but I don’t think Seohyun would have the heart to do that. Maybe she was not even there yesterday. Maybe…”

 

Yoona scoffed. “Fany, I was wasted but I wasn’t blind. I saw her. I saw her by the window.”

 

“I…I don’t know what to say.”

 

“Apparently, neither did she~” Yoona flashed a weak smile.

 

Tiffany faced the doe-eyes. “Look. I can’t tell you what to do. I can’t tell you what you SHOULD do. But I want you to know that I’m here for you.” She squeezed Yoona’s hand. “So stop making stupid move like last night. Please?”

 

Yoona slowly nodded.

 

“Every problem has a solution, Yoong. Whatever problem you have with Seohyun, there IS a solution to it. You just need to dig harder~”

 

The younger girl turned her head away and deeply sighed. “It needs two to tango, Fany. I can’t do this alone. I can’t be the only one who’s trying to make things right. I…I just can’t~”

 


Somehow Tiffany felt the pain inside Yoona’s heart. It reminded her on their own relationship problem years ago. If only she was brave enough to face it, rather than leaving Yoona to hold the heartache all by herself. If only she had the guts to call the love of her life and apologize, then they would probably still be together by now.

 

 

 

 

A single tear caressed her cheek. Tiffany wiped it away and fondly rubbed Yoona’s trembled hands. I won’t be doing the same mistake twice, Yoona. I’m not letting you go. Not this time~

 


====================================================================================================================


[Bar]

 

 

 

 

“Eight days in a row. That’s a new record.”

 

Yoona chuckled as she took another sip of her drink. “I’m going for ten actually.”

 


It had been over a week since the last time Yoona met Seohyun. She never failed to leave the younger girl texts and voice messages every single day. But still, there were no respond. Yoona tried almost everything; even asking Hyoyeon on Seohyun’s whereabouts. But the older girl insisted that she had no idea where the puffed cheeks could be, despite their close friendship.

Along the days, the doe-eyed agent kept distancing herself from her loved ones. She hated herself for hurting her friends, but at the time like this, there was no one that could understand what she was feeling inside. So she thought~

 

 

 

 

“Still nothing?”

 

“Nope.”

 

“I’m sorry for prying. But how long are you planning on doing this?” The bar girl asked.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter