Chapter 14

Honey Pot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 14



[Kwon-Jung Residence]




“Geez! What’s gotten into you?!” Yuri widened her eyes upon seeing a pale Yoona leaning against her door. She then literally dragged her feeble-looking bestfriend to get inside the house. “Something wrong?!”


Yoona was like a zombie. She couldn’t seem to concentrate. The doe-eyes had never been so freaked out in her life. “Yuri—yah, I need to talk to you about something…Something REALLY important.”


“Oh my God! You’re in love with me, don’t you?! I knew it!!” Yuri let out a rascally grin, trying to brighten up the gloomy mood. Her beam fearfully faded as Yoona didn’t even respond to the immature joke, but shot her infamous deathly glare instead. “Sorry~”


“Yah! I’m serious here.” Yoona took a seat on the couch, followed by her bestfriend. Her hands nervously played with each other. “It’s um…It’s about me and Seohyun.”


“Aish! Relationship trouble?! I don’t think you are talking to the right person, Yoong. Jessica is an expert in this. You should talk to her. She…”



Yuri couldn’t finish her sentences as Yoona speedily interrupted.



“No no no no no!! Jessica CANNOT know anything about this! Where is she?! Oh God, she’s here, isn’t she?!” Yoona turned her head in every direction. Panic mode—ON!


“Eesh, relax! Sica went shopping with Fany hours ago.” Yuri tried hard to calm her doe-eyed friend.


Yoona let out a deep relief pant. She turned to Yuri and held her shoulders. “I’m serious, Kwon…” She shook the tanned girl’s body with her might. “SICA WILL NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS!! Do you hear me?!”


Yuri had a bit of a hard time talking with her shaken body. “F—Fi—ne!! I won’t tell her!! Will you stop that?!” She finally managed to get away from the tight grip.


“I’m sorry. It’s not like I don’t want her to know. It’s just…I’m sure if she knows about any of this; she’ll definitely tell Fany all about it.”


“Tiffany?!” Yuri raised her brows. “I thought you said this is about you and Seohyun.”


“Well…not quite~” The doe-eyes scratched the back of her neck.



Yoona ended up telling her bestfriend the whole story that had been bugging her. Starting from the dinner, movies and definitely about the close ‘encounter’ between her and Seohyun last night. One thing for sure; she freaked out with what had been happening.


:: FLASHBACK ::




“Hyunnie, I can’t!” Yoona suddenly screamed. She stopped with what she had been doing earlier to her girlfriend and got up.


Seohyun opened her eyes slowly. There was definitely a disappointment in it. However, she tried to remain calm as she too got up from her position and faced Yoona. “Why? Is there anything wrong, Yoongie? It’s me, isn’t it? Am I doing it wrong?” She innocently asked the ‘expert’ as this was her first time.


“No, baby. You’re…perfect~” Yoona whispered those words.


“Then what is it?” The younger girl her girlfriend’s cheek. “D—don’t you want me?”


“What are you talking about?! Of course I do, Seohyun! You have no idea how badly I want you right now.” Yoona tried hard to explain. She didn’t want Seohyun to misunderstand her action.


“So why did you stop?”


Yoona contemplated on what to say. She needed to think fast. “It really kills me to say this, Hyunnie…but…I…I’m not feeling so well.” The doe-eyed actress started to fake a cough.


“Oh God, are you okay?” Seohyun lightly tapped the back of her girlfriend.


“Yeah, I’m fine.” Yoona then held tightly to Seohyun’s soft hands. “You deserve the best, Seohyun. And I want to be in my best condition to make love to you. Besides, our first time should be more special than this. You know…with romantic music, candles, champagne…Not just after a simple dinner and watching PG-13 movies~” The doe-eyes smiled.


Seohyun chuckled with what she just heard. “Yeah, I guess you’re right. It’s a bit too sudden, isn’t it?”


“I can’t blame you, though. Girls tend to have a hard time resisting THIS.” Yoona mischievously said while her hands pointing to her own slender body.


“Yah!” The younger girls playfully slapped her girlfriend’s arm. “You’re so full of yourself!”


The latter just giggled. She glided closer to her girlfriend and snugly bear-hugged her body from behind. Her lips were just inches away from Seohyun’s ear. “Are you mad that we’re not doing it tonight?”


Seohyun let her body rest against her girlfriends’. A smile curved on her lips. “Nope…you’re right. Our first time should be special. There’s no need to rush into this, right?”


“Exactly.” Yoona tighten her hug and tenderly murmured. “But I’m glad to know that you’re ready. You are, right?”


Seohyun just nodded. “Yeah, I’m ready to take us to the next level~”


Yoona paused for a second. “So, who taught you to be damn y earlier? I never thought you’d have that in you. I kinda like it.” She seductively said with a soft voice.


“Yah!” Seohyun blushed hard and nudged her girlfriend in embarrassment. “That’s a secret you will never know!”


The doe-eyes giggled at the flushed girl. “So…since we’re not doing it tonight, what do you want to do instead?”


“Can we just stay like this? I feel so safe with your arms around me.” Seohyun sweetly said as she put her hands on top of Yoona’s.


“Absolutely~” Yoona kissed Seohyun’s hair and remained in the position until both of them fall into a deep slumber.



:: END FLASHBACK ::






Yuri just had a frozen face. What Yoona told some minutes ago about the whole story and her intimate rendezvous with Seohyun astounded the black pearl. Her jaw dropped a little. She tried to speak clearly. “I…can’t believe…you just…told me about your love life. That…was…sooooo…hot!!” Sica, get home fast!!!


“Focus, Kwon!” Yoona shot a stern stare.


Yuri shook her head a bit. “Sorry…So, let’s get back to the real problem.” She took a moment. “Why can’t you do it, again?”



Instead of answering the question, Yoona just gave her bestfriend her guilty-puppy eyes and pouted. She was hoping that Yuri could figure out the answer herself because she was still having trouble facing the fact and couldn’t even say it.




Yuri frowned for a little while. She tried to put together the scrambled puzzles in her head. Then, it finally struck her. She widened her eyes. “Oh my God, Yoong…You don’t say…”


“Yes…” Yoona’s voice was weak.


“…that the reason you can’t do it with Seohyun…”


“Exactly~”


“…was because you thought of her as Fany?!” Yuri’s mouth opened in agape.


“YES!” Yoona raised her voice before covered her face with both of her palms.


Yuri’s back leaned against the comfy couch. “Oh, this is heavy. This is REALLY heavy~”


The doe-eyes let out a small scoff and sighed. “You think I don’t know that?”


“Yah! How could you do that to Seohyun?!” Yuri pinched the side of Yoona’s body.


“Ouch!! It’s not like I did it on purpose! It was unintended!” Yoona tried to explain while rubbing the hurt spot. She took a while to calm herself. “I don’t know, Yuri. At first, everything was perfect. I was ready to show my girlfriend how much I love her.”


“Then what stopped you?”


“When we were on the bed, everything…changed~” Yoona quietly replied.


“How so?”


“When I wanted to start to…you know?” The doe-eyes tried to get to the point by making a random gesture with her hands.


“Yeah?” Yuri understood what her bestfriend was trying to say.


“All I could think about was Tiffany. She was inside my mind! It was like I imagined myself making love to Fany. Every time I closed my eyes, she was there~” Yoona let out a heavy sigh. “God! What should I do now, Yuri?” She asked with pleaded eyes.



Yuri unexpectedly didn’t say a thing. She usually has a lot to say when it comes to the drama between her two close friends. Instead, she was thinking hard.




“Can I ask you something personal?” Yuri’s eyes were filled with concern.


Yoona just scoffed. “Sharing my intimate relationship to you is quite personal, Yuri. I don’t think any question could top that.”


Yuri gave a small smile before continued with a serious tone. “Do you love Seohyun?”


“Of course I do. We might be a new couple, but yes, I love her.” Yoona didn’t take long to respond.


Yuri scratched her chin. “Let me rephrase that. Are you IN love with Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter