Chapter 23

Honey Pot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Firstly, thank you so much for your comments...I enjoyed reading them!!!!

Dear my lovely Loyalists, maybe it's better for you to skip this one...

No?? don't say i didn't warn you~ ;p

Enough said...time to read!!!! enjoy!!!!


p/s : i seriously can't wait to watch Yoona's new drama...i'm starting to like her dorky character!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

CHAPTER 23

 


[CIA – Los Angeles]

 

 

 

“You wanted to see me, Director Dixon?” The tall girl jerked her head inside the office.

 

“Aah, yes. Have a seat, Agent Choi.”

 

Sooyoung pulled the chair out and sat down. “Is there anything I can help you with, sir?”

 

The man sighed. “It’s about Agent Hwang.”

 

“Why?! Is there anything wrong happening to her?!”

 

“No no. Calm down.” The middle-aged director leaned back. “You’re one of her close friends, right?”

 

“Yeah…why?”

 

“Did she…ever mention about leaving the agency to you?”

 

Sooyong was bewildered by the question. “Not that I know of.” She flashed a tiny smile. “But the idea of Tiffany leaving the CIA?! Now, that sounds absurd. Even for me. I don’t think that’s going to happen anytime soon.”

 

“That’s what I thought.” Director Dixon let out another sigh. “It’s just that Agent Hwang has been acting really odd lately.”

 

“I’m sorry, but I’m not following you, sir.”

 

“She contacted me a few days ago; suddenly asking if the agency is still in need of her service. And she even suggested a few names to take her position. Hwang kept avoiding answering when I asked what that was all about.”

 

Sooyong scratched the crown of her head. “That’s strange. Tiffany really loves this job. She once told me that it was her dream to work for the CIA ever since she started training in Korea.” The tall agent then muttered to herself. “It’s going to take an exceptionally important reason for Fany to suddenly be wanting to leave it~”

 


======================================================================================================================


[Tiffany’s Apartment]


Tiffany took a deep breath and leisurely opened her muzzy eyes upon hearing the melodious chirping from the outside. She tried to get up, but eventually stopped when she was being blocked by a slender arm tightly wrapping her body around the waist. The black-haired instantly grinned widely. It delighted her heart to realize that everything that had happened was not a dream after all.

With the upper limb still on her curve, Tiffany turned around with a bit of effort. She was now facing the serene angel. She couldn’t stop herself from beaming. It astonished her on how she never got tired staring at the sleeping girl. I could do this forever~

Tiffany carefully brushed the few strands of hair away from covering Yoona’s face; not wanting the latter to wake up from her slumber. She tenderly the beatific features with her fingers; trailing them from the eyelids, down to the sharp jaw line until they met the soft pink lips. Gazing silently at the lips made her heart fluttered all over again. The cherished moment they had together last night swiftly flared into her mind~


:: FLASHBACK ::

 

 

 

 

“I miss you too, Yoongie~”

 


Yoona refused to let her hazel doe eyes off the girl underneath. She beamed and once again captured the intoxicating lips, kissing it with a touch of gentleness, thus providing a very sweet, comforting, assuring feeling to the latter. After let it lingered for a while, the younger girl got up with her knees pressing on the bed. She pulled up her shirt over the head, revealing her smooth bare upper body.

Tiffany ran her hand through her disheveled-slightly damped long hair, pulling it back so that she could get a better view on the gorgeous being. She never thought she could ever enjoy the beautiful sight again. The eye-smiles gawked at the slim body as one of her hand seductively trailing down, touching the concealed toned abs.

However, her intense stares shifted to the silvery chain that Yoona was wearing. What caught her attention the most was the two sparkling loops dangling from the necklace. At once, Tiffany’s watery eyes unleashed some of its tears. She gripped the choker and smoothly pulled it towards her direction, causing the doe eyes to bend down. The black-haired didn’t waste any time before giving the half- girl a deep kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

“I can’t believe you still keep our engagement rings~” Tiffany attempted to speak in between their by now more passionate kisses.

 

“How could I not?” Yoona breathed heavily, trying to catch some air.

 


The doe eyes shifted her lips and placed chaste smooches along Tiffany’s neckline. Her hand began to move down to the older girl’s denim and ped it. However, when Yoona was trying to get inside the skinny pants, a hand abruptly stopped her.

 

 

 

 

 

“What’s wrong?” Yoona sulked to the beauty beneath her.

 

Tiffany lovingly caressed the deer’s side cheek. “Are you sure about this, Yoong?”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

Tiffany paused for a beat. Her eyes quickly saddened. “Seohyun~”

 


Yoona closed her eyes and heaved a deep sigh. She slowly got up from her current position and lay intimately next to Tiffany. She didn’t mutter a single word. Instead, the young agent just stared profoundly inside the eye-smiles.

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany faced her love. “Do you…love her?” She quietly asked.

 

Yoona didn’t move at first but slowly nodded seconds later.

 

A hint of disappointment was visible in Tiffany’s eyes. “Do you…s-still love me?”

 

The doe eyes’ lips curled into a tiny smile. “I never stop~”

 


Hearing those magic words, Tiffany heartbeat raced yet again. She couldn’t explain why she was blushing at the remarks. Her fair skin reddened in each word.

 

 

 

 

 

“I don’t know what to think, Fany. I thought I was over you. I really did. But this…” Yoona the older girl’s soft cheek. “Somehow…this feels…right~”

 

Tiffany took her time, enjoying every single touch. She placed her hand on top of Yoona’s that was caressing her face. “Be mine again.” She softly pleaded.

 

“Hm?”

 

“Let’s just start over, Yoong. We’ll take things slow and see where it will be heading. And if…if you still think about getting back with Seohyun even when you’re with me, then…” Tiffany bit her lip. “…then I guess…you’ll find your answer.”

 

Yoona silently gulped. “That…That sounds fair enough. Are you sure about this?”

 

The black-haired leisurely nodded. “Positive.”

 

“So…” The doe eyes stammered. “D-Does this mean that...um…that we’re a couple now?”

 

Tiffany flashed a bashful beam. “I…ehem…Ask me out on a date again…and maybe I’ll consider it.” She playfully winked.

 

Yoona softly laughed. “And…earlier when you said to take things slow, does that mean that we can’t…you know…” She started to kiss the latter’s neck.

 

“No, ert!” Tiffany giggled and gently pushed Yoona away. She then intertwined their hands together. “I want to be completely in your heart when you make love to me again.” Her eyes deeply gazed at the doe eyes. “Is that okay?”

 

The deer placed an adoring peck on Tiffany’s temple. “Of course~” At that moment, she grabbed the eye-smiles and warmly hugged her. “Is it okay for me to stay here tonight?”

 

Tiffany played with the hanging rings on Yoona’s chest. “Who asked you to leave?” She whispered. The latter chuckled and started to get up from the bed. “Where are you going?!”

 

“Um…putting on my shirt back?”

 

“Oh.” Tiffany felt shy for what she was about to say. “L-Leave it.” She patted the space next to her, implying for the latter to fill it.

 

A bashful Tiffany never failed to make Yoona’s heart quivered. She crawled back onto the comfy bed and gave a wicked grin. “Who’s the ert now?”

 

Tiffany didn’t bother to answer. She quickly gripped on Yoona’s waist and snuggled close to her body. “I miss this~” She quietly said.

 

“Me ?!”

 

The eye-smiles amusingly scoffed. “No, silly! This.” She looked up to the much taller girl. “Us~”

 

Yoona gazed down. “I can’t wait to wake up with you by my side again~” She huskily murmured.

 


:: END FLASHBACK ::

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s not very nice to stare, you know?” A groggy voice broke the silence.

 

Tiffany just giggled. “Not if the person is still sleeping.” She the deer’s cheek. “Hi~”

 

“Hey~”

 

“Did you sleep well?”

 

Yoona slowly nodded. She paused for a beat before letting what had been lingering in her mind. “Fany?”

 

“Hm?”

 

“Should we...um…tell the others about...you know…us?”

 

Immediately the reflections of their four close friends; Taeyeon, Yuri, Jessica and Sooyoung, flashed into Tiffany’s mind. “I love them…but I think we should keep this between us for now. They have been eager to see you and me to get back together. But…I want ‘us’ to work because you want it to be. Let’s just stay low until…uh…we’re making any progress?”

 

“I’m fine with that.” Yoona bobbed. “So…we’re hiding this from the girls. Like a forbidden liaison?” She mischievously asked.

 

Tiffany showed a ridiculous grin. “Well, it sounds-”

 

“Like between a princess and a commoner."

 

“Yoong…”

 

“Or a teacher with a student!”

 

“Stop!” Tiffany laughed. “We’re going to be late. Let me take a shower first, okay?” She paced to get her towel when a hand grabbed her wrist.

 

“Where’s my morning kiss?” Yoona pouted like a kid.

 

Tiffany shook her head in a cute way. “Nope!”

 

Yoona raised her brows. “We can’t even kiss now?!”

 

The eye-smiles slowly leaned closer and seductively whispered. “Not yet~” Tiffany kissed her own two fingers and placed it on Yoona’s lips before heading back to the bathroom.

 


=======================================================================================================================


[Headquarters]

 

 

 

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Oh God, kid. Trust your unnie for once, will you?!” Hyoyeon hid behind a cubicle. “I’m literally looking at them as we speak.”

 

“And?!”

 

“No touching, no flirty stares, no s; whatsoever. These days they are just together to work on the Wesley’s report, that’s all. There’s nothing to worry about~” She kept on rambling about other stuff as she turned away and walked to the pantry.

 


*****

 

 

 

 

“This is not it!”

 

“Eh?!”

 

“THIS. IS. NOT. IT.” Tiffany insisted.

 

“How can it be wrong? Let me look at that.” Yoona got up from her seat and went to Tiffany’s. She stood beside the sitting girl and browsed through the papers in the thin file.

 

“Well?!” Taeyeon began to search through the piles of ringed documents on the table.

 

Yoona rubbed her neck. “She’s right, unnie. This is not the report.”

 

“Shoot!” The small director suddenly remembered. “Maybe I misplaced it in my office. Give me a minute!” She rushed out.

 

“We don’t have time to do it all over again. Dixon demands that one report this afternoon!” Tiffany kept flipping the other manuscripts. “Ugh!! Wesley’s dead and I can’t believe he’s still stressing me out!”

 


Yoona calmly smiled at the frantic girl. She quietly leaned down and pecked quickly on the black-haired agent’s cheek.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany jolted at the sudden contact. She reservedly turned to the owner of the lips. “W-What was that for?”

 

“To…keep your stress away?” Yoona vacantly answered.

 

“Oh…uh…thanks~” Tiffany hurriedly shifted her gaze.

 

The doe-eyes sneered. She got near to the latter’s ear and naughtily whispered. “Wasn’t that enough? Do you want more?”

 

“No, I d-don’t!”

 

“Then why are you stuttering?” Yoona smirked.

 

Tiffany opened to speak but then decided not to. She calmed herself first, took a deep breath and tried to sound as norm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter