Chapter 20

Honey Pot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 20

 

 

“Warghhhhh!!!!”

 


Seohyun quickly went out her tent and as soon as she saw Yoona rushing towards her, she s her arms around her girlfriend’s neck and seized it tight.

 

 

 

 

“What?! What?! What?!” Yoona began to panic.

 

Not letting go of her gripped, Seohyun tried to explain with hasty words. “There’s something inside there!! I can feel it move!! Oh God! Oh God! This is exactly why I hate camping!!”

 

“Relax, Hyunnie. I’m here~” Yoona her girlfriend’s back.

 


Yoona’s spy instinct straight away taken over her. She let go of Seohyun and crept towards the tent. The covers inside shifted in random ways. Something under it must have been the cause. The ‘thing’; or whatever it was, kept moving until Yoona’s firm hands grabbed it. She slid the sheet away. Her doe eyes widened up at first, but slowly turned into a pair of giddy eye-smiles.

 

 

 

 

“Aww, you got yourself a little furry visitor!” Yoona excitedly showed the younger girl the baby squirrel she found.

 

“Just…get it away from me, please?”

 

“Can I keep it?” Yoona flashed her puppy eyes.

 

“Yoong.” Seohyun responded by glaring instead.

 

The doe-eyes giggled. “Yah, I’m just kidding. Off you go, little buddy.” She softly said as she let the squirrel crawl off her palms. She turned to her girlfriend and suddenly burst into a huge mirth.

 

“Stop laughing!” Seohyun began to feel irritated with the action.

 

Yoona held her tummy. She struggled to speak within her laughter. “I’m s-sorry. But your face…your face…was…epic!!”

 

“It’s not funny, Yoong.” The younger girl sounded stern. “Stop it right now, or I swear to God, I’ll smack your head.”

 

Yoona immediately pursed her lips and tried her hard to keep the laughter inside. “Okay, no more laughing. I’m sorry. Let’s just go to sleep, shall we?” She held Seohyun’s hand, but then shocked to see the latter yanked it away. Her glee face earlier soon faded. “What’s wrong?”

 

“This! All of this! EVERYTHING!!” The puffed cheeks exploded. “I want to go home!”

 

“Because of that?!” Yoona pointed to their tent. She smiled weakly. “Don’t be ridiculous, Hyunnie~”

 

“Stop saying that I’m being ridiculous!” The younger girl walked away from the camping site.

 


*****

 

 

 

 

“Erk! I smell trouble~” Taeyeon suddenly exclaimed.

 

“What do you mean?” Tiffany asked.

 

“There.” Yuri motioned her head to the scene not far from them.

 


Yoona was tailing her girlfriend to the lakeside. Their voices were whispery, but from the looks of it, both of the young girls were not in a good mood.

 

 

 

 

“Are they fighting?! Ugh, I can’t hear a thing!” Jessica whined.

 

“Should we get closer?” The tanned girl suggested.

 

Tiffany was not happy with the idea. “Stop it, you guys! Stop meddling with other people’s problem. It’s none of our business. You can ask Yoona all about it in the morning. Right now, just leave them alone, okay?”

 


The others looked down in embarrassment. They gave a nod, stating that they agreed with their eye-smiled friend. Tiffany was right. It was never a good thing to gossip. Silence surrounded them for a few seconds.

 

 

 

 

“I’m going to hide behind the trees!” Taeyeon abruptly got up from her seat.

 

“Count me in!!” The Kwon-Jung couple cried out in unison and followed their midget friend.

 

Tiffany groaned in frustration. “God, I love You…but why did You create those idiots?” She slowly got up and joined her friends.

 


*****

 

 

 

 

“Then please stop being one.”

 

“Excuse me?!”

 

Yoona maintained her composure. “Look, everything’s alright now. There’s no need to be dramatic. Besides, we just got here. Can’t you wait for two more days?”

 

“I don’t care!! We’ll take Taeyeon unnie’s car and we are going back the first thing in the morning. End of discussion!” Seohyun stomped her feet.

 

“I'm sorry?” Yoona raised her brows. “We?! As in, you and me?!”

 

“Well, who else?!”

 

The doe-eyes deeply sigh. She tried not to raise her voice as it would make the fight worsen. One person doing it was enough. “Seohyun, I’ve been looking forward to this trip since…forever! Now that I’m here, I can’t just leave~”

 

“So you expect me to go back alone?!”

 

“No, you’re taking it the wrong way. I don’t want you to go. Stay, and let’s enjoy this camp together.”

 

“Yoong, can’t you understand?! I HATE THIS TRIP!!” Seohyun stressed her point.

 

Yoona finally had enough. “YOU DON’T EVEN TRY!! You don’t even try to like it, Seohyun! I know you are suffering since we came here. But can’t you at least act like you’re enjoying it a bit?! Not even for my sake?!”

 

“You want me to be a hypocrite?! Is that what you want your girlfriend to do?! To lie to herself?!”

 

Yoona paused a while and scoffed. “I hate shopping and you know that about me. But I still go with you every time you ask me to. Why?! Because I know you like it.” She stared deep into her girlfriends’ eyes. “And I never like to read. But I don’t mind spending hours; waiting for you in a bookstore. Why?! Because I know that is something you love to do. That’s what we called COMPROMISING, Seohyun. If all of the things I did show that I’m being a hypocrite…then I’ve been lying to myself all this while…”

 


*****

 

 

 

 

“Go Yoongie!!!”

 

“Shut up Jessica!” The others yelled in unison.

 


*****


Seohyun didn’t know what to say. She just stared back at Yoona.

 

 

 

 

“So, why can’t you do the same for me?” Yoona quietly asked.

 

“And what if I did?! What if I TRIED to like the things you like to do?! I’m the ‘new girl’, Yoona. The moment you start your little outdoor activities, you would forget all about me and go to your precious friends!”

 

“How could you say that about me?! It’s like you don’t even know me! You said that you want us to spend more time together in this trip, and we did! Heck, I even ditched my friends for you!” Yoona slowly shook her head. “But I can’t be with you 24-7. That’s not the only reason I came for this trip. I want to spend time with my friends too. And for me to be able to do that, I need you…sigh…I need you to give me some space~”

 

Seohyun was deeply upset to hear that. Her rage once again got the best of her. “This is about Fany unnie, isn’t it?!”

 

The doe-eyed girl was in a sudden startled state. She shook her head, bewildered by what she just heard. It took her a while to register it all in. Her breathing was uneven at this point. “Oh God, I can’t do this anymore…” She muttered under her breath.

 

“What?”

 

“I SAID I CAN’T DO THIS ANYMORE!! I CAN’T HAVE THE SAME DARN ARGUMENT OVER AND OVER AGAIN!! Tell me, Seohyun. Do you WANT me to keep thinking about her?!” The doe-eyes burst.

 

“Of course not!!”

 

“THEN STOP MENTIONING HER NAME EVERYTIME WE HAVE A FIGHT!! NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT HER!! This is OUR relationship! This is about US!” She rubbed her slightly dizzy head. Suddenly, something clicked inside her mind. Everything became clearer to her view. Yoona soon gazed at her girlfriend, flashing a pair of fury eyes. “Is that why you agreed to come?! Because of Tiffany?! You didn’t want to spend time with me. You came here…because you don’t trust me~”

 

Seohyun nervously gulped for her real intention had been figured. “Yoongie, I…”

 

“After all I’ve done…no matter what I do…you still can’t find it in your heart to trust me, can you?” The doe-eyes obviously showed disappointment.

 

“HOW CAN I?! Not in the million years, knowing that you will spend time with the person you once loved. So, please explain to me how can I trust you, OR her?!” Souhyun blurted.

 

“I’ve told you many times before that…”

 

“I don’t care what you said!!” The younger girl cut Yoona’s words and hastily continued. “Even though I’ve told her to stay the hell away from you, I know she’s still have ways to lure you into her traps! She’ll do anything to make you fall in love with her again!!”

 

“Even if she did, that doesn’t mean…” Yoona stopped speaking. “Wait…What did you just say?!”

 

“I said that Fany unnie will do anything to have you again!”

 

“No…” Yoona’s voice was diminishing. “Before that.”

 

Seohyun tried to recall her rushed speech earlier. When she finally did, she closed her eyes in repentant for her slipped tongue. “That’s not what…”

 

“You told her to stay away from me?!” Yoona calmly asked.

 

Once Seohyun saw the dissatisfaction on her girlfriend’s face for what she had done, she couldn’t hide her infuriation. “So what if I did?! That’s the only way to make you forget about that s*ut!”

 

“You have no right to call her that!” The doe-eyes yelled. “Don’t forget that despite the things that had happened between me and her; she’s still my friend, Seohyun~”

 

“I can’t believe you’re defending her.” Seohyun scoffed. She suddenly shook her head hard. There were so many things rotating inside it that she could no longer think straight. “I…I don’t think I want do this anymore, Yoong. Let’s just…sigh…Let’s just take a break~”

 

Yoona tucked her brunette hair behind. “Fine! Let’s just go to sleep, and we’ll talk about this tomorrow.” She walked towards the younger girl and held her hands.

 

Seohyun slowly pulled out from Yoona’s gripped. “I mean…a break from us.”

 

The doe-eyes froze. Some kind of pain immediately spread inside of her; as if someone had stabbed straight into her heart. “What?” She choked.

 

“I’m going back tomorrow. And let’s just be away from each other for a while. I don’t want to see you, or hear from you for the time being. Obviously, we need to rethink some stuff in our lives.”

 

Yoona’s diluted eyes could no longer hold its tears. “Are you…breaking up with me?”

 

“I don’t know, Yoona!” Seohyun raised her voice. “All i know now is that I just can’t stand you right now! Besides, you wanted some space, right?! Well, I’m giving you one!”

 

Yoona went closer and hugged her girlfriend tightly. “That’s not what I meant earlier, Hyunnie. We’re just having a stupid fight. Please…don’t do this to me!”

 

“I…just…let go of me, Yoong!!” Seohyun struggled and tried to break away by pushing the latter.

 

“I’m not letting you go! Not until you’re thinking straight!”

 

“I said…ugh…let…go…”

 

“No!”

 

 

PANG!

 


*****


The hidden gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter