Chapter 13

Honey Pot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hope you'll enjoy this chapter..don't forget to comment!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

CHAPTER 13



[Tiffany’s Apartment]


Tiffany went to the kitchen to get some drinks. She vacantly opened the refrigerator and just stared at its contents. Why am I here, again? Her mind had definitely left her body. She later closed it, and scanned the living room. Her eyes were suddenly fixed on a piano and she just smiled.

The black-haired walked slowly to the room, sat down in front of the piano and opened it. Her pointer finger pressed one of the keys repeatedly. The sound broke the silence in the apartment.

It had been a while since the last time she played. She seemed to be a little rusty. The eye-smiled girl was never a pianist before. Ever since she went to America, she took some classes just to keep her mind off Yoona. After a few years, she was still not perfect, but at least she could play some scores well enough. Tiffany sighed deeply to herself. Her mind was still thinking on the conversation she had a few hours ago~


:: FLASHBACK ::


Amdamhan sesangi geudael junukdeul—



“Hello?”


“Oh, hey. Uh…it’s me.” Yoona nervously said.


Tiffany softly chuckled. “Yeah, I know.”


“Right…Um, sorry for calling you this late. Were you asleep?”


“No, I’m not. I was actually just taking a shower.”


“At this hour?!” Yoona looked at her alarm clock. *2:30 a.m.*


“Yep, tonight’s a little bit hot. So…what’s up?” Tiffany unconsciously bit her fingernail as her other hand dried her wet hair with a pink towel.


Yoona let out a silent sigh. “I…I want to say that I’m sorry.”


“Sorry? Whatever for?”


“You know…the elevator?” Yoona started stuttering.


Tiffany remembered the scene quite well. “Aah, that. D-Don’t worry about it. It was…um…it was nothing~”


“No, it WAS something. I should’ve acted like that. I…”


“It’s partially my fault too, Yoong. I didn’t really stop you, did I?”


Yoona took a moment before continued. “Fany, I love how you and I are friends again. I’m really glad that we are in each other’s lives like we used to be. I don’t want us to be awkward once more because of that.”


Tiffany smiled. “Don’t worry, it won’t. Besides, what happened in the elevator…we were just…you know…caught up in a moment…right? It didn’t really mean anything…right?” She felt a pain in her chest when muttering those words. She somehow knew what Yoona was going to respond, but deep inside she really wanted to hear something else.


“Uh…right…of course.” Yoona didn’t know why she was slightly hurt by what the latter had just said. “So…are we cool?”


“Yeah~” Tiffany went to her bed and lied down. “By the way, did Seohyun know anything about it?”


“Well, she knows that you and I talked. But what happened in the elevator, nope…I didn’t mention any of that to her. Do you think I should?”


“Uh…it’s hard to say. I don’t want you to lie to her. But like we agreed, nothing really happened back there, so I think it would be best to just let it pass by. We don’t want things to be complicated now, do we?”


“You’re right. I think that’s the best thing to do too.”


Tiffany timidly gulped before continued. “So…how are things between you and Seohyun?”


Yoona was taken aback by the question. It felt really bizarre to discuss about her current girlfriend with her ex-fiancé. “Um, we actually…”


“It’s okay if you don’t want to talk about it.” Tiffany hastily interrupted.


“No no…I’m fine. It shouldn’t be weird for us to speak about it. We’re close friends now, anyway. And…friends…share everything with each other…am I right?” Yoona was a bit hesitant. She couldn’t hide the sudden awkwardness between the two of them.


“I supposed they do~” Tiffany replied dimly.


“Me and Seohyun…uh, we’re still learning about each other. But so far, everything’s good I guess.”


“Oo…um…Good…Great~~” The black-haired girl was contemplated on what to say. “I’m glad to hear that. You seemed to be a lot happier these days.”


“I am.” Yoona simply replied.


“Uh, Yoona…I’m sorry but I’m a bit tired.” Tiffany lied. She just couldn’t take it anymore. She tried to be happy with what her ex-fiancé and her new girlfriend have, but she never thought it would be so darn hard.


“Oh—okay. I guess I’ll see you at the office then?”


“Sure.”


“Goodnight, Fany. And thanks for everything.”


Tiffany closed her eyes. “Don’t mention it. Goodnight, Yoong.”



:: END FLASHBACK ::


Tiffany slammed the piano keys at once. She was frustrated with her own heart. Why are you like this, Tiffany Hwang?! She knew that whatever she was feeling inside about the situation, she couldn’t change the fact that the love of her life had already moved on with a new girl.

Just go with the flow, Tiff…Just go with the flow~


====================================================================================================================


[Park]


It was a sunny day. The park was packed with people. Some kids were running around, squeezing their soft toys. Some were just busy chatting with the people that they came with. On the whole, the park was filled with people who wanted to spend some quality times with their loved ones. Smiles were everywhere~

At a corner in the park, under a shady tree, two girls were on a checkered picnic mat. They were too engrossed with what they were doing that they had no concern with the buzzing sound of voices around them.

Yoona leisurely lied on Seohyun’s lap with her iPod on the side. She had her legs crossed, eyes closed and quietly humming the song that she was listening to. The younger girl on the other hand had her eyes deeply fixed on reading a motivational book that she brought along. One of her hands gripped tightly to the opened book, while the other fondly played with the strands of her girlfriend’s hair.

The music on the iPod ended. Yoona opened her doe eyes and what she could only see was a book cover. She pouted for not seeing her girl’s angelic face, especially after finished listening to one of her most favorite romantic songs ever; Frank Sinatra’s ‘The Way You Look Tonight’.







“Seohyun-ah…” Yoona whined using her cute voice.


“Hm?” Seohyun simply replied without even turning her eyes away from the book.


“Can you just stop reading for a sec?”


“In a minute~” The younger girl was still meddling with her girlfriend’s hair.


Yoona puffed her cheeks. “I can’t believe you choose the book over me.” She quietly said literally to Seohyun’s lap.



Seohyun silently giggled. She was amused with Yoona’s choding act. It never failed to make her heart fluttered. Ever since they were an official couple, she had seen the other side of Yoona. Not the charismatic agent, not the serious-workaholic leader. Just a cute, kid-like girl who liked to cuddle and not embarrassed to show her affection. Of course Seohyun was not used to it at first. Heck, she was still adjusting herself being in a real relationship. But as they grew closer, she realized that she adored that dorky quality of Yoona. It was impossible not to love her. Her feelings for the doe-eyed girl had unquestionably grown more and more each day.




“Aww…is my Yoongie jealous with the book?” Seohyun playfully mumbled after putting aside her motivational book.


“……….”



The younger girl grinned. She knew exactly what to do. Seohyun gazed straight into the doe-eyes without saying a word. Seconds later, she tucked her long-straight hair behind her ear and slowly bent down to find a certain lips that were lying on her lap. Once their upside-down faces were getting closer, Seohyun tenderly rub her nose back and forth against Yoona’s and ended the sweet moment by giving her doe-eyed girlfriend a loving ‘Spider-man’ kiss.

Yoona; who was still lying down, immediately responded by cupping and later caressing her girlfriend’s cheek. She deepened the kiss, not wanting it to be over. There was a wide grin across her face when Seohyun finally leaned away.




“Apology accepted.” Yoona proudly uttered.


The latter just gave a small laugh. “Hey, do you know what we should do?” Seohyun excitedly asked.


“What?”


“We should have dinner at my place. I’ll cook for you!! We’ll rent some movies and stay up watching it the whole night.”


Yoona got up from her girlfriend’s lap. “Cool~ That sounds great!”


“Awesome! How about we do it tonight?” The younger girl had hopeful beams in her eyes.


The doe-eyes frowned and pouted. “Oh, I can’t. Taeyeon unnie already texted me to go to her place. We’re going to discuss about the mission. What about tomorrow?”


Now it was Seohyun’s turn to sulk. “I can’t. I have to help Kang and Shin on the mission’s files and paperwork. Taeyeon unnie is getting mad at them for making the Wesley’s case on hiatus.”


Yoona sighed. “Aish, now I know what Yuri meant when she said she didn’t have time for Sica when she was on the job.”


Seohyun puffed her cheek. “I guess we’ll just have to wait for both us to be free, then.”


“I guess~” Yoona suddenly jolted. She remembered something important. “Wait…What date is tomorrow?”


“It’s the 17th. Why?”


Yoona lightly slapped her forehead. “Shoot! Yuri and Sica invited us for a dinner at their house tomorrow.”


Seohyun raised her brows. “They did?! I didn’t know that.”


“I was about to tell you. AND Taeyeon unnie! Gosh, I totally forgot all about it!”


“That’s okay. You just go, then.”


“By myself?!”


The younger chuckled. “Why?”


“Nothing…I just hope that we could go together, that’s all.”


“Well, apparently I can’t. And since Taeyeon unnie will be joining me tomorrow, she can’t be there too, I guess. You go ahead, Yoong.” Seohyun sweetly smiled to her girlfriend.


“Fine…if you say so~”


Seohyun was about to continue her reading when she suddenly thought of somet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter