Chapter 16

Honey Pot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

oops, before i forget, i've posted a youtube link in this chapter..i recommend you readers to listen to it..it's perfect with the mood...


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

CHAPTER 16

 


[Agency’s Private Hospital]


Yoona sat quietly on the chair placed next to the Operation Room. She was numb. Her head was staring down to the vacant floor. She nervously played with her hands. The doe-eyed agent had lost count on how many times she glanced to the door, hoping that the doctor would appear from it.

The passersby who were walking along the hallway would give a shocked glimpse every time they look at Yoona. Who could blame them? The angelic girl was covered with dried blood. Her body was swollen from the beating she got throughout her imprisonment. Not to mention, small cuts were visibly seen in every part of her slender body. Simply said, she looked like a clutter.

After the encounter with Wesley was over, the help arrived just in time. Yoona tagged along in the ambulance with Tiffany. Her former fiancé was literally fighting for her life as her breathing was getting weaker and weaker in every second. The ride to the hospital seemed to be too excruciating for a certain doe-eyes. Her attention never left the frozen body that was lying in front of her. Yoona was never a pious girl, but she hadn’t stop praying since she first stepped into the van. For the first time in her life, she truly hoped that God was listening to her desperate pleas.

Again; probably for the thousandth times, Yoona glanced at the door. Still nothing! She deeply sighed in frustration. Her head tilted back against the wall and she closed her eyes, praying that everything’s going to be okay.

 

 

 

 

“Yoong!!”

 


The doe-eyed girl opened her eyes upon hearing her name. Rushing strides were echoing in the hallway. Yuri, Jessica and Seohyun dashed towards the Operation Room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yoongie!!” * “Thank God you’re okay!!” Jessica and Yuri said in unison as they quickly squeezed their beloved little dongsaeng.

 

 

 

 

“Ow~” Yoona softly groaned in pain.

 

 

Both of the girls hastily leaned back. “Oh God, I totally forgot about your wounds. I’m so sorry.” Jessica was really concerned.

 

 

Yoona responded by giving a sweet beam. “It’s okay. I’m really glad that all of you are here~” She threw another hug to the blonde.

 

 

“Yah— You look awful!!” Yuri teasingly ruffled Yoona’s hair.

 

 

“Thank you~” Yoona mockingly replied. Her gaze shifted to a much younger girl who was standing quietly behind her two bestfriends. She grinned and slowly spread her arms as if she was waiting for an intimate embrace. “Miss Seo Juhyun…Are you just going to stand there?”

 

 

Seohyun’s steps were slow. As soon as she took a seat beside Yoona, her tears rashly flowed in an instant. She threw her arms around the doe-eyes’ neck and held on to it so tight, as if she would never let it go. “I thought I was going to lose you~” She said between her sobs.

 

 

Yoona was indeed in pain from the firm grip, but she couldn’t care less. She was so glad to see her girlfriend again, that no pain in the world could ruin the moment. Her hands pulled Seohyun’s body to get close to hers. “Silly…I’m sorry Hyunnie, but I’m afraid that you’re stuck with me forever.”

 


Seohyun silently smiled at her girlfriend’s witty words. She loosened her grip and trailed her hand to cup the latter’s cheek instead. The younger girl dreamily stared into the adorable doe-eyes. She leaned closer and gently kissed her partner’s lips. It wasn’t passionate, but the touch of tenderness in their kisses provided a very sweet and comforting feeling for the young couple. Seohyun felt heavenly bliss when her girlfriend responded to her kisses. Both girls ended their little moment after a few minutes, with Yoona fondly kissed Seohyun’s temple.

 

 

 

 

“Yoona…” Jessica broke the silence. Her voice was cracked. “H—How’s Tiffany?”

 

 

 

 

“She…um…” Yoona’s smile washed away. A worried look appeared on her swollen face all over again. “She’s still in there. There hasn’t been any news on her since we arrived at the hospital. I’ve been waiting here, but the doctor hasn’t come out yet.”

 

 

“How long has it been?” Jessica softly asked.

 

 

“Uh…I didn’t really look at the time. But I guess…maybe…3 to 4 hours?”

 

 

Yuri just nodded. She however, realized something important. “Wait…You’ve been waiting here since Fany got into the Operation Room?!”

 

 

“Yeah~” Yoona simply said, not realizing where the conversation was going.

 

 

“That means you haven’t checked on your injuries the whole time you’re in this hospital?!” The tanned girl raised her voice.

 


Jessica and Seohyun widened their eyes upon hearing on the fact.

 

 

 

 

Yoona on the other hand was taken aback. She couldn’t believe that she would get caught. She was aware that her body was seriously injured, but her heart insisted to stay in her seat until she was sure that Tiffany was safe. “I…”

 

 

 

 

“Is that true?!” Seohyun didn’t let her girlfriend to finish her explanation.

 

 

The doe-eyes didn’t say a word. Instead, her face turned dead serious. “I’m fine.”

 

 

The young handler scoffed. “You’re crazy! I can’t believe they just let you stay here, and did nothing to help you with your wounds. Ugh, what kind of hospital is this?! Come, let me take you to the…” Seohyun pulled Yoona’s wrist to get her up. However, she froze when she felt that the latter didn’t move her body, not even an inch.

 

 

“I’m not going anywhere.” Yoona strictly said to her girlfriend.

 


The younger girl responded by giving a stern stare. She couldn’t believe that Yoona would still stick to her stubbornness even with her current condition. Seohyun harshly sat back on her chair and gave in, knowing that there was no chance that she would win the argument in anyway.

 

 

 

 

Jessica shook her head seeing the whole scene. As much as she adored Yoona for wanting to wait for Tiffany’s operation to end, she had to agree with Seohyun. “But I really think you need to get…”

 


The blonde stopped talking when she heard a shrieking sound at her back. The door of the Operation Room suddenly opened. The girls gasped upon looking at a bed being pushed by the nurses. The stiffed body lying on it was totally covered with sheet; from head to toe.

Yoona couldn’t help but to think of the worst. Her body became numb all of a sudden. She didn’t know how and when, but she found herself kneeled down on the floor seconds later. The other girls hurried towards her spot and tried to bring her back up, but to no avail. Yoona’s body was fully-drained and only able to stay in that position.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“No no no no no!!!” The doe-eyed girl sheltered her whole head with both of her hands and drops of tear started to collapse on the floor.

 


Seohyun’s heart ached upon seeing her girlfriend’s condition. She sat on her heels to be on the same level as Yoona and softly held the doe-eyes. Jessica alternatively had the same thought as her little ‘sister’. She leaned her head against the wall and started to weep. The blonde’s body was slowly starting to slide down before she was captured by Yuri’s hands. The black pearl was indeed confounded with what just happened, but she had to be strong for her fiancé. At least one of them should. Yuri held Jessica tight and her back to calm her down.

At the same moment, a surgeon went out from the room. He was stunned to see some familiar faces crying on the ground. He right away recognized a certain agent.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh my God, Agent Im. Are you okay?!” The doctor helped Seohyun to raise her girlfriend’s feeble body back up.

 

 

 

 

“Dr Eun…Tiffany…why…” Yoona couldn’t find her voice. Her eyes were fixed to the frozen corpse not far from the room’s entrance.

 

 

The tall doctor followed Yoona’s gaze to see what she was looking at. He finally understood what was going on and just chuckled. “Agent Im, I think you can stop crying now.”

 

 

“Huh?!” Yoona frowned. The other girls joined her.

 

 

“That…” He pointed to the motionless body. “…is not Agent Hwang~”

 

 

The four girls were definitely confused with what they’ve just heard. Jessica quickly wiped her tears. “Excuse me?!”

 

 

Dr Eun nodded. “You heard me. That is just another patient. I actually came here to tell you that the surgery was a success. So, what I’m trying to say here is that Agent Hwang’s overall condition is stable, but I’m afraid that she’ll stay unconscious for a while.”

 

 

“Is she in a coma?!” Yuri blurted.

 

 

“Sort of…You can put it like that. She had lost a lot of blood from the wounds. Luckily for us, the bullet didn’t go through the heart but it did hit some of the important vessels in her body. It’ll take days, maybe weeks, for her to fully recover. But don’t worry. Looking at her condition right now, I can assure you that she’ll be awake in no time. A week or two tops.” The surgeon explained.

 

 

“But…she IS safe now, right?! She’s going to be fine?! No more harm?!” Yoona was literally rambling but definitely had a concerned tone in her voice, still.

 

 

Dr Eun placed his stethoscope inside his white coat’s pocket and let out a small laugh. “You’re welcome, Agent Im~” He patted on the doe-eyed agent’s back and just walked away, leaving the dazed girl behind.

 


As soon as the doctor left their sights, Jessica and Yuri excitedly yelped and giddily bounced towards Yoona. The angelic agent finally came to her senses. She grinned widely, held her bestfriends’ hands and jumped along with them like a kid, totally ignoring her aching body.

Seohyun stood at the side. She didn’t want to ruin the sweet moment between Yoona and her best pals. The young girl just giggled upon watching the amusing sight. However, her laugh slowly stopped and she frowned instead. She was definitely having mixed feelings on the whole situation.

Of course she was relieved that Tiffany was safe. But seeing how devastated Yoona got when she thought that Tiffany had passed away actually made her heart ached. Not to mention how deeply concerned her doe-eyed girlfriend was on her former lover, that she was willing to wait for hours and totally disregarded her injuries.

She needed a while, but Seohyun finally accepted the fact that Yoona and Tiffany had a special bond, but was that really how close friends should act? She yet again confused with her own feelings. Jealous? Insecure? Or just being overly paranoid? Why am I feeling this way?! Sigh~


======================================================================================================================


[Hospital – Private ward]


:: Day 2 ::

 

 

 

 

“Rise and shine!!” Yoona blissfully said as she slid the curtains opened. Bright morning rays filled the whole room. She softly hummed a happy song to herself.

 

 

 

 

The nurse in charged just laughed at the agent’s choding act. “Did you sleep well, Agent Im?”

 

 

“I can’t believe I’m say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter