Chapter 1

Honey Pot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1



“You’re kidding, right?? Please tell me that you’re joking,” Yoona desperately need some answers.


“I’m not. It’s about time, Yoong.” Yuri responded with a pair of gloomy eyes.


“But..you can’t..you just can’t!! We are great together. We’ve been through a lot. After so many years, how could you just leave me? Why?! Why now, for goodness sake!!!”


“Sheeesh woman! You’re such a drama queen~” Yuri chuckled on her last comment.



Both Yoona and Yuri have been working together for the past five years. It’s not a long period of time, but it is enough for them to know each other so well that they became best friends ever since. Yoona is THE best field agent in the agency, and Yuri is her handler. Well, is is about to be was when one day Yuri decided to step down from her current position. Apparently, a decision that Yoona couldn’t handle quite well.






“Seriously, Yuri. What on earth are you thinking? You’re on top of your game, and you want to quit now?” Yoona said, still hoping that she could somehow change her bestfriend’s mind.


“I had a good run with it. I just feel that it’s the right time to settle down. You know…to start a family.”



Yuri always has a dream; to spend her life with her long-time partner; Jessica. After spent countless of nights thinking, she finally has the courage to leave the job that she loves so much in order to build a future with her life partner.






“What does Sica say about this?”


“She basically said that it’s all up to me. Not that she’s protesting or anything, but she just worried that I might miss it.”


“Wouldn’t you?”


“I know it’s going to be hard at first. I mean, this is my dream job. I’ve worked my off to get to where I am today. But...I guess…love conquers all??” Yuri put out a little dreamy smile of hers.


“Ugh…I think I’m gonna be sick,” Yoona made a nausea noise.



Yuri just smiled at her respond. She knows that Yoona is not into cheesy-romantic kind of relationships, or even a relationship for that matter. She’s just way too busy working. Well, it kinda paid off. Look at where all of the hard work have put her today. She is now the agency’s precious diamond. How could she not? Perfect scores and never once failed a mission. Most field-agents need at least 10 years to get to where she’s at now. However, as her close friend, Yuri knows that the perfect spy tend to be lonely sometimes. It’s been a while since she started to silently pray for Yoona to meet somebody. Somebody that could break the walls in her heart.






“It doesn’t mean that you don’t love her even if you stay on the job, you know,” Yoona continued; hoping to bring some sense to her soon-to-be ex-colleague.


“Yah— You of all people should know how time-consuming this job is. I barely had time for myself, let alone for Jessica. Do you know how many anniversaries I’ve missed this past few years? She nearly killed me once because of it. See this scar?? It’s unbearable!” Yuri pointed to her left arm.


“Keke~ Didn’t know Jessica have that in her. So…I guess..it’s decided then, huh?” Yoona tried to hold her little tears. Despite her strong &

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter