Goodbye

The Three Kims

YOUR POV

This cannot be right?? I'm leaving Jong In and Jong Dae Oppa?? I want to stay with them. Tears began to form out and I burst out crying.

" ANDWAE!! THIS CANNOT BE. I WILL NOT LEAVE JONG DAE OPPA AND JONG IN OPPA!!!! " I said while crying. Everyone was shocked and they came to comfort me. 

" In Dae ah. Mianhae, we have no choice. We definitely bring you back to Korea when our business is good again Arraseo. Don't cry. Jong In and Jong Dae will not leave you. " Umma said.

" In Dae ah. Oppa will be there for you arraseo. Don't cry we will defintely be back together again, here, this is our friend ship necklace, wear it all the time so that we can identify each other. " Jong Dae Oppa said and Jong In and I nodded our heads. I nodded and hug them really tight. I asked Umma when will we leaving ad they say its tomorrow. Jong Dae Oppa will be leaving with us but different plane. That day was the day which I hated the most. I could not sleep that night. I looked at my right, Jong In Oppa was sleeping really soundly with his hand holding mine tightly so is Jong Dae Oppa who is on my left. With my mind saying that everything will be fine, I slept. 

" In Dae ah. Wake up now. We need to got to the airport. " I heard Jong Dae Oppa and Jong In Oppa calling me. I woke up and wash up. Putting on my favourite dress.

" Wah!! In Dae is so pretty today. " The two Oppas said in unison. I just smile as I know that they want me to be happy and not sad anymore. Our chaffeur drove us to the Airport. So is Jong Dae's Oppa family and Jong In's Oppa family. When we reached the airport, Appa went to check in our luggages while Jong In Oppa and Jong Dae Oppa is playing with me trying to keep me interested. This is the worst day ever. This dress will be my favourite to my least favourite. When I reach Canada, I going to throw away this dress ! 

" In Dae and Jong Dae ah, let's go." Umma said. Jong Dae Oppa and I hugged Jong In Oppa the last time and went to Umma. Tears start to form out. Jong In shouted goodbye to us the last time and we went in. I hug Jong Dae Oppa the last time and went to Umma and Appa. They led me to the place where we board the plane.

JONG IN's POV

As Jong Dae Hyung and In Dae went in. My tears suddenly form out and I started to sob. Umma and Appa comforted me on our way back to home. Hope that we could meet again. I will never forget them!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong!! This is Nathalie!! Hope you like tis chapter. I'm sorry that I did not update yesterday and this short chapter. *90 degrees bow* Remember to comment!!