Another Rival

The Three Kims
         ~Flashback~
Jong In's POV
Aish!! I want breakfast!! But it's ok. At least In Dae is happy. Suddenly someone accidently pushed the table, making In Dae's coffee was spilled. Jong Dae hyung and I was so angry and we stood up to give him each a punch.
         ~Flashback Ends~
Your POV
Suddenly someone accidently pushed my table where all the food are and my oppas stood up and gave the person each a punch. The person quickly regain his posture and apologised. The person is..... once again Lee Seung Ron. Why does he always get my attention? "Oppa, why did you hit him?" I asked the two oppas and they replied," he almost hurt you with that hot coffee!" I shook my head and faced Lee Seung Ron and said," Mianhae, they are too violent." His eyes widened like it's gonna pop out anytime soon. I guess he is shocked that why am I being so nice to him. Same goes to Jong In and Jong Dae oppa.


Lee Seung Ron's POV

My eyes widened in shocked as it was the first time I heard Kim In Dae, the school's Queenka and troublemaker apologising to someone! I bowed to her and murmured," No, it's my fault." I quickly left after I finished my sentence. Now she has to worry about her uniform! I admit a little that I am starting to fall for her but she will never choose me, no chance. I had had to at least try... or I will regret it forever. I decided to confirm my feelings for her before I confess.


Jong In and Jong Dae's POV

"Alright, mianhae, but what are we gonna do with your clothes?" We asked in unison. She nodded towards the general office which meant that she could get one from the office or buy another new one.

Your POV
Jong Dae oppa passed me tissues for me to dry up the stained parts before accompanying me to the GO to see whether they have it. "sorry, we only have the size for boy's uniform .." I nodded and replied," then I will take it." I left after thanking the person and left Jong Dae standing there stunned. He knew that I would never wear a boy's wear but this time, I feel like wearing a boy's one so I took the boy one. I went to the washroom to get changed while retying my hair and making myself neater. I walked out of the washroom to find Jong Dae outside staring. I grabbed his hand and walked back class.

Jong Dae's POV
First time, I swear this is the first time! She wore a male's uniform and looked like nothing happened. She then grabbed my hand and walked back to class. She looked so stunning even in male's wear! As usual, We walked in like nothing happened and saw everyone staring at In Dae. They whispered and stopped when our teacher silenced them with a stern glare.

 

 


Hope you like this chapter ^^  --Alvira