Recognise or Not?

The Three Kims
          ~The Next Morning~
Your POV
Haish, another school day... School recently have been kinda boring for the lessons but as for free time, they are all very fun and exciting." Amelia, Camille, Nathalie and Kelly, wanna go out to hang out together and classes after our free time we go?" I wrote it on a small piece of paper and told Nathalie to pass it to them after she replied in the paper. She passed it around to Amelia, Camille and Kelly while they wrote their replies. The teacher obviously knew that I was passing messages around her class but she just act like nothing happened and continued with her class. The paper got back to me and I read it. "Of course!" they all wrote the same replies.
Nathalie's POV
We hanged out together when it was break, we even invited Jong In and Jong Dae to go with us to go hang out. They agree, of course. The kingkas didn't need to study and are able to get perfect scores. I am kinda envious of them...


Jong In and Jong Dae's POV

We were invited by In Dae and her friends to hang out after our break which meant skipping the rest of the classes. We didn't mind because everything the teacher teach, we had already learnt them. It's kinda boring.

Your POV
Jong In suggested that we all go to his house to hang out. We agreed readily. After that, We seperated and went back to our class to grab our bags and meet at the school gate. The security guard questioned loads of thing and we didn't care and just walked pass him with "Hello, we are the kingkas and queenkas in this school, let us be!" look. Jong In's chauffeur drove over to our school in a limosine which can fit us all in without squeezing. After a few minutes, we reached Jong In's house. This.... this street..it's where my Jong In and Jong Dae oppas and I lived! Maybe after the hangout, I could go and take a look at the house...

Jong Dae's POV
This street! I remember! It's where my Best Best Best friends, Jong In and In Dae and I lived! Maybe I should go after the hang out and see the house whether they are there or not.

Jong In's POV
I invited them all into my house, they looked around in awe except Jong Dae and In Dae. I guess they too, live in houses like mine. We walked around my house for me to show them my rooms and everything. We played games... It was already 4pm and they had to go already.

Your POV
I left Jong In's house with my best friends but I told them I need to check something and told them to go first. The nodded and left while I walked the opposite side to go to our(Jong In, Jong Dae and my) house to take a look. I stood outside the house, seems like no ones lives there now... sadly, I stood there for a few minutes more and stared at it remancing through all the childhood memories we had together...

Jong Dae's POV
I stolled to the house I used to stay at and saw a girl standing outside staring at it, deeply in thought. I walked quickly towards her and held her shoulders to turn her around. It was In Dae. I asked her," hey, what are you doing here?" she replied sadly," I used to live here but I had to leave to canada because of my parents' company falling apart.." I was very very very very very very shocked! She was in the same situation as In Dae! Maybe she IS the In Dae from my childhood. "Urm, perhaps, do you have this?" I asked her showing the necklace I gave to Jong In and In Dae so that we could recognise each other. She nodded and took it out which is hidden under her shirt. I hugged her tightly and started crying.

Your POV
OMG! Jong Dae have the same necklace that only Jong In, Jong Dae and I have!! Could he be..... Could he be the long lost Jong Dae oppa that I had been looking for?? Suddenly, Jong Dae pulled me and hugged me tightly, he started crying. I guess he's the Jong Dae oppa that I had been looking for. I was so happy that I started crying too. Tears of joy flowed down my cheeks as we continued hugging each other for another minute. Jong Dae oppa then broke the hug. He used his thumb to wipe away my tears.

Jong Dae's POV
I guess I successfully found my long lost In Dae! "But, where is Jong In? maybe Jong In we just befriended is the Jong In in the past, let's go look for him and ask!" I tugged onto In Dae's hands to indicate her to follow me.

Jong In's POV

I heard someone knocking on the door of my house when I was watching television on the ground floor where there is the entrance. I looked and saw Jong Dae and In Dae at the door holding each other's hands, I guess they became a couple, I wonder what they wants.." I told the maid that I will open the door. Jong dae and In Dae rushed in and asked,"Jong In, do you have this?" they took a necklace out and held it for me to see. I nodded and realised that... They are the Jong Dae and In Dae I knew when we were younger! I bear hugged them and invited them to my room. We sat in a circle on my bed since it is big enough. We chatted and catch up about each other. We each asked each other why we all had become so rude. we all had the same reason. The reason is, no one is there to keep an eye of us and discipline us jus like how we used to scold each other for our behaviour. The Three Kims are offically back!



 

嗨!希望这个 chapter会好一些,不要以为这就是结尾了哦!我们还有更精彩的等着来! --Alvira<3

Hi! Hope that this chapter will be better. Don't think that this will be the end, we still have more exciting things coming up! ^^ --Alvira<3