Accept One or Reject All

The Three Kims

Your POV

What should I do? Do I really have feelings for all of them or just one of them or just none of them? I have to be sure of my answer. What should I do. Can I give them my answers later but they will definitely force me too. Eotteokke? If I need to give them my answers now, I must think carefully. Jong In and Jong Dae oppas are with me since really young means that we have greater love for each other. Between Jong Dae and Jong In oppa, aish!! I can't choose between them. It's too difficult. 

“ Oppa ah. I'm sorry. I just can't choose between the three of you. I have only treat all of you as my brother only. And I think that all of you treat me as the way as I treat all of you. I'm so sorry but I have to reject all of you.” I said as I ran out of the cafe crying. I wiped away my tears and went to the nearest garden.

Jong Dae's POV

“ It's all your fault!!!” The three of us said in unison. I pointed to Minseok, Minseok pointed to Jong In and me and Jong In pointed to Minseok and me. 

“ Arghh!!! Stop fighting and let's find In Dae. The one who find In Dae first will get In Dae's heart.” Jong In suggested. Minseok and I agreed and split to find In Dae. We saw In Dae running to the right so we did it too. I went to the nearby shopping mall. It was one that In Dae owned. Minseok and Jong In went towards a garden.

Jong In's POV

Jong Dae hyung went to the Shopping mall that In Dae owned while Minseok and I went to the nearest garden. Once we reach the garden, Minseok went to the nearby shop that sells Ddeokbeokki and Fishcake. While I went more into the garden which has beautiful flowers and benches. Just as I went in, I spotted In Dae playing with some little kids. 

“ So you rather choose those kids than me huh?” I said making her flinched. She turn her head and with her jaw dropped.

“ Jong In Oppa. I...I j..just-” she stuttered.

“ Kweanchana. You do not need to explain.” I smiled.

“ Noona. Is this hyung your boyfriend? ” One of the kids asked innocently.

“ An-” In Dae was going to answer the boy question but I cutted her answer.

“ Ne. I'm her boyfriend.” I smiled at the boy. 

“Wah!! Unnie have such a handsome boyfriend. When I grow up I want to have one too!!” The girl beside the boy cheered.

“ I can be your boyfriend.” The boy answered her. 

“ Eww. I don't want Minwoo Oppa to be my boyfriend.” The girl winced. 

“ Eun Soo ah. I will definitely be your boyfriend!!” Minwoo said while Eun Soo ran away. Minwoo chased after her while In Dae and I laughed at their childishness. 

“ In Dae ah. Remember our promise?” I asked. She thought about it and shook her head.

“ What promise? We made a promise?” I sighed and explained it to her.

~Flashback~

Jong In's POV

Jong Dae Hyung went to China with his family for vocation. During that time, Jong Dae just passed his 5th birthday and going to China as his birthday present. In Dae and I was left in Korea. We played together and I asked In Dae.

“ In Dae ah. You like Jong Dae Hyung or me more.” I asked hopingly.

“ Ermm. You!! Oppa always protect me when I am hurt. You always rescue me first!!” She said. “ Oppa, why do you ask this question?” She asked.

“Oppa is just curious. Since you like Oppa more. Do you wish to marry me when we grow up?” In Dae thought awhile and said.

“ OK!! I will marry Jong In Oppa!!”

 

“ Promise?” I said putting out my pinky finger asking for a pinky promise. In Dae locked our pinky together and replied.

“ Promise!”

~End of Flashback~

Jong In's POV

“ Oppa, did I really make that promise with you? I don’t remember a thing.” In Dae said.

“ You did, we even took a picture together. Want to see?” I said and she nodded. I took out the picture from my wallet as I always keep that in it. It was In Dae and I holding our hands with similar rings on our hand. In Dae was so shocked and try to think where is the ring. Just then she mumbled

“ That ring. Isn’t that the ring I gave it to Xander Oppa?”

“ In Dae ah, who is Xander?” She shook her head and said that the Xander she is talking about does not exist.


Sorry for the long update, Hope you will like this chapter. You may wonder who is Xander. He is not Xander from Ukiss. Is just another OC. Remember to comment your thoughts!! ---- Nathalie ^^