Who I'm Choosing?

The Three Kims

I thought about who to choose the whole day. I look really lost that day, I can't focus on anything that day. I did not eat anything. Ok, almost th whole week. I look really pale and Umma often give me some tonic so I won't fall sick.

"Umma, must I really choose one?" I asked her. She nodded her head and sit on couch in my office. "But, I...... Its okay." I sighed. Umma stare at me in a worried face. 

"In Dae ah, don't hesitate. If you have any problems you can tell me. Umma always here for you." Umma said as she patted my head. 

" Umma, I don't know who to choose. When Appa and you were in Canada, all three of them confessed to me. Xander Oppa and I knew each other in Canada and we drew in love. I still love him a lot. About Jong In Oppa, I promised him that I will marry him when I was really young. A promise is a promise, I can't break it. I still know that Jong Dae Oppa still love me but its not brotherly love. If I choose someone between this 3, the other 2 will be heartbroken." I cried. Umma embraced me. 

" Mianhae In Dae ah, I didn't know that you suffered that much. But let me tell you what I recommend. Lets start with Jong Dae. Well, Jong Dae is a really sweet guy eventhough he tends to troll around and thats his negatuves impression but I believe that he will change once he his lifelong partner. For Jong In wise. He's one y man. He's cold but when he's with you he is like the warmest person in this world. You didn't seen his cold side did you? About Alexander I do not know much about him. I did some research and he is one of the nest choices within the three of them. Since he have been in Canada since young, and the only child. I met his mother whe we were in Canada and she said that Alexander does not have much friends in the past and usually spent time on studying etc. He spent most of his childhood period in his father's office. In Dae ah, that's really your own choice. " I nodded my head and released the hug. Umma went back home and I thought about what she told me. When I was about to fall asleep, I thought of something. Within all those years with Xander Oppa, I have never checked his family background before. I went to search his company, Lee Corporation. It was a nice company without any problems nor rumors. Clean and Pure. But one thing is that Lee Corporation and Kim Corporations are rivals. They had been fighting against each other since they were established. Same as Jong In Oppa and Xander Oppa, fighting because of me. I chuckled as I thought. Suddenly I wondered, if i choose Xander Oppa will their company hate each other more or maybe their terms will get better? Choosing Jong In Oppa will have the same questions. Maybe choosing Jong Dae Oppa will be the right choice. But my love to Jong Dae Oppa is just me loving him as a brother not that boy and girl relationships love. Things getting worse and worse. Maybe talking to them will be a good choice. I called them and told them to meet me tomorrow in a cafe at noon. Then, I went to bed. 


I woke up in the morning and look at the clock. 

"10AM" I mumbled to myself, I hesitantly wake up and wash up. I went down and have breakfast. Well, today is special. Umma is the one who prepared it. Unusual, but I don't care much and ate it. I went up and change into something nice.

I went to the cafe just on time but the guys were earlier. I ordered a nice cup of americano and tell them about what I found out and think about it. 

" Jong In and Xander Oppa, did you guys know that your family's company are rivals? " I asked. They looked kind of shocked, well means they did not know about it. " And I think that by marrying one of you may result be more hatred. I thought about this really long and I have decided. I'll choose Jong Dae Oppa. " I looked down as I was scared to face them.

" It's alright In Dae ah. We respect your decision. " I lift my head slowly and saw them smiling making me smile lightly too. Because Xander and Jong In oppa have important stuff to do, I'm ,eft with Jong Dae oppa.

" In Dae ah, I'm glad you choose me. " Jong Dae oppa suddenly spoke. I smiled and continue walking home with home. When I reached home, i said goodbye to him but he pull me and I landed on his chest. He hold on me tightly and give me a peck on my forehead. I don't know why but my heartbeat was beating really fast. I push away from him and ran into my house.


Hey guys! 

I'm sorry for not updating as school is really busy cause I just started my middle school and next year I have a really important exam as I am going to choose which subject I will take that will determine my future but I try to update when I'm free. :)

 

p.s I get to go to year 2. In singapore,  there are 3 different stream that determine how long you are going to study in middle school. These 3 are Express (E), Normal Academic (NA) and Normal Technical (NT). E and NT students only need to study for 4 years in middle school and NA have to study for 5 years. The dfferent between NT and E are actually the E students nees to take O levels but NT have to take N levels (NA have to take both O levels and N levels) and the NTs have to go ITE before going to High School but the E could go to High School after middle school so in the NAs. I'm in Express and if my overall didnt pass I need to retain or drop to NA when a NA student's overall is higher than mine. I get to continue express and hope I would not retain or drop to NA in the future. 

 

p.p.s All the girls in my class get to stay but one of the boys will have to retain or drop to NA. If he drop to NA I wonder who will be coming to Express. I'm excited for next year and hope that next year will be a better year. This year is bad enough too much accidents this year. Hope everyone stay healthy and be careful. Stay happily :)

 

p.p.p.s I'm gonna go Korea in December! I hope it will be a memorable. I promise I will post pictures of Korea when I come back. 

 

성민 오빠  I hope you will be happy!! I'm really happy for him!! I hope he have a happy marriage! Don't be stress out. :)

I give my condolences to 4 Minutes Fans who died because of the accident. 

EunB Unnie as well as RiSe Unnie, hope you will be happy in the heaven and be the happiest Angels. 

鹿晗哥哥,我希望你现在过得很开心,我会永远只吃你!加油!!

Kris哥哥, I hope your movie will be sucessful. Oh, your voice is really nice! It's a pity that you are a rapper when you are in EXO. Smile more! :)

Jessica 언니, I believe Blanc will be a sucessful. No matter what, do not worry about your sister, I believe she is alright. 

백현 오빠 and 태연 언니, I wish both of you are happy!! Last long

To the rest of the SM Artist, this year is already the worse year ever. Please take care of your health and do not fall sick!!

To the rest of the celebrities, take care of your health and be alert at all times. 

To all the KPOP fans out there, please don't feel sad and always support all the Artist outhere!

Finally to SM's CEO, Kim Young Min, you have been the worse CEO ever. Please reflect on what you did after the drop of the stocks. All the fans in the world have been hating you and I hope you know that. Please be like the other CEO in the entertainment industry in Korea. Did you realise how united are the staffs and the Artists?