Start to get to work

The Three Kims

~The Next Day~

YOUR POV

After I discharged from the hospital yesterday with the help of my two oppas' blood I'm healthy. Oppas told me not to go to school today. I have no choice but to listen to them. The two bodyguards that Appa and Umma hired are really friendly. I have lots of fun with the two of them, Soo Hwa and Soo Min. Both of them are sisters and they are in the blackbelt for everything. Umma called me and asked if I can help out by going to the shopping malls in Seoul today. I agreed and went to get ready. I put on a dress and while the bodyguards got my wheelchair ready as I'm still on the cast. 

I sat into the car and went to the first shopping mall that is closest to Jong In oppa's house. I took out the document with alot of details about each shopping mall and found out that the first shopping mall that I am going to is being opened 3 years ago. To say the truth, I have not been to any shopping mall that owned by Appa and Umma for my past 10 years. So no staff knew me but they knew Appa and Umma. When we reached the shopping mall, it was quite empty as it was a weekday. The bodyguards pushed me into every shops in the mall and everything was alright, nothing wrong. I wanted to spent more of my time in the mall so I went to looked at all the stuffs they sold. Soon, there some customers came in and looked at the stuffs the shop sold. They found out that the things they wanted is all sold out and they began arguing. As the heiress of Kim Fashion, I went up to them and asked what had happened. They told me that last week they came to this shop and they saw a dress that they really like but their size was out of stock. So they asked the staff when the size of the dress will be back and the staff said that it will be next week which is today and yet they are not here yet. Knowing the situation I apologised to the customer and turned to the staff and scolded her.

" Do you know that, that is really unprofessional? "

" Yes. I know and who are you to scold me? I can tell the manager of this shopping mall to kick you out of this mall as unfavourable behaviour. It is one of the rule here. " The staff said it out loud.

" Jinjja? Then call the manager here and see who is the one who will be kick out? " I said it not even budging. The staff called the manager and he rushed to the scene. 

" What actually happened?" The manger asked. I turned to the manager and explained the whole incident to him.

" I'm so sorry Miss. Kang Min Hyun, come with me. " The manger pulled the staff away for awhile as I turned to the customer.

" I'm so sorry Miss. I'm sorry that my staff is not professional. " I said. The customer gave me a curious look. 

" Your staff? Then why is she so rude towards you? " The customer asked. I smile and answered her question.

" I'm the heiress of Kim Fashion and this is under Kim Fashion. My family and I went to Canada 10 years ago. And few weeks ago I came back to Korea for studies but few days ago I was injured and I was not allowed to go to school till next semester. This shopping mall is opened for 3 years and when I was in Canada, I did not visit Korea meaning that those 10 years I have not been to any shopping mall in Korea, so the staffs here do not know that I'm ther heiress, they don't even know that the owner of Kim Fashion has a daughter. " Being satisfied with my answer, the customer told me to tell my staff to get the stocks back and she also invited me to her house for dinner today. She asked me to bring some friends too which will be the two oppas. The manager brought the staff to me and asked her to apologise to me.

" You are fired. " I said to the staff without any mercy. The manager and the staff was shocked by my action and they scolded me.

" Who do you think you are to have the rights to fire me!! " The staff said. The manager nodded with agreement and said the same question. 

" Simple. You made me embarassed. And I'm Kim In Dae. Heard my name before? " I replied and and the shook their head. I took out the Kim family pouch which has passed down to the heir of the family from my ancestors and I'm the first female to have it. The both of them recognise it and begged me for forgiveness. I forgived the manager but not the staff. I left the scene and went to other shopping mall which the staffs stildoes not even knew who I am. But everything go well. After every shopping mall, I went back home and rest. Suddenly, the doorbell rang and it was the postman. He brought a parcel for me. One of the maid passed me the parcel and I opened it. It was a pass and theres a letter from Umma

Dear In Dae,


This is Umma. I knew that you are injured and I told you not to go to school. You must be bored right? I wanted you to do something for the company as the heiress of Kim Fashion. Tomorrow, you will need to go to your own office. You must be surprised right? When did you have your own office. Well, few years ago Appa and I gave you your own office and now you can use it. The pass that came with the letter is you very own pass that only you can use it to open the door of your office. If you do not have the pass, ou will not be able to get in except you press a button on your table. Your secretary is hired too and do your very best. Hwaiting!!


With Love, 

Umma

 

Umma is always like this. But at least I got something to do and I even have my own office WOOHOO!! 

" In Dae ah. We are back. " Oppas said. I turned and faced them. Telling them about everything. They are so happy for me and I found out that the customer aske us to go to her place to have dinner.  I pushed the two oppas to wash up and we went to have dinner. Jong Dae oppa drove his car and we reach the place where the customer lives. I rang the doorbell and the customers were so happy to see us, she invited us in and introduce her daughter to us and ended up that her daughter is.....

Annyeong. I'm Nathalie. Curious about the daughter? Continue to read more!! And remember to comment your thought!!