Someone is Stalking Someone

The Three Kims

Your POV

I woke up and found that oppas has gone to school. Washing myself up, I look at the mirror telling myself that today is the first day I am going to control mostly the shopping malls of Korea. What does Appa and Umma does anyway? Isn't that their job? Aish. Anyway there is nothing to do at home. I rather help Appa and Umma than stay at home daydreaming.  I have my breakfast and where into a formal dress so that I can match the theme of becoming the best example for the staffs of the company.

The chauffuer brought me to the office and the staff are staring at me a weird expression.

" Who is that girl over there. Is she even allowed to be here? " Some murmurs are heard but I ignored it. I went into the lift and one of the staff pressed the button to the floor that newcomers went. I pressed the button to the last floor where my office is located.

" I'm so sorry, you can't go to the last floor. It's only allowed to the president of this company. I nodded and smiled but I ignored her. She looked so annoyed by my behavior as I did not listen to her. She leave the lift at the floor before mine. As I was about to go into my office, I saw there is one pretty lady outside. It must be my Secretary. She saw me and introduced herself with a smile.

" Annyeonghaseyo. Jung Hee Yeon inmida. You must be the President, Kim In Dae. I am your secretary. Nice to meet you. " I smiled back and went into my office. I looked at the documents on my table and I was really shocked at it. I read the titles of each document and released a sigh of relieve. It was just the names of the staffs and the results of how the staffs are doing. I opened the first page and began to read until I saw the picture of the girl I saw just now at the lift. She is the manager shoes department meaning that she will go for every meeting. Just then my secretary called in and said that I have a meeting at 2 and now is 11. I asked her if she want to have lunch with me. She hesitantly accepted the request as I encourage her to do so. We went to the nearby restaurant to have some food and went back to the office to get everything before the meeting starts. I went into the meeting room and everybody are looking at me as they are thinking who am I and why am I here. The vice chairman was on the seat that I supposed to be seated. Without knowing that I am the new president he pointed to me the seat where I should be sitting. I nodded and introduce myself.

" Annyeonghaseyo. I am Kim In Dae, your new president. Please take good care of me. " They chuckled as I introduce myself.

" You? Our president? Our president is now in Canada and he is a male not a female one. " one of the staff said. I gave him a fake smile and took out the Kim Family pouch to show everyone. All of them gave me a what-is-this-thing look except the oldest in the company. He bowed to me and the rest were shocked by his action. He smiled at me trying to get my permission to explained it to the rest of the staff. I smile back to show my permission. After explaining the whole thing, all of the staff kept asking for forgiveness. I forgive all of them and told them to start the meeting. I listened to all of their opinions that some of the customers suggested and complains. After listening to everything, I told the staff to check on every staff that is working in the shopping mall. They agreed to my decision and I went to different shopping malls to check how professional are the staffs doing. Bad, bad and bad. How they even hire those kind of people! Looks like I need to personally train them. I told them that one shop at least needed 3 people to handle. For bigger one we needed 5. Everyday they will be taking turns. Half of the day, half of all staffs of each store will go for training and the another half will take care of the stores. As I was going around the shopping mall, I felt someone following me. I ignore it as it might be some imagination, I must be watching too much dramas. At the end of the day, as I was going back home, I feel the aura of someone is following me. I asked my bodyguards to drive faster so that I could reach home faster. As the car began to go faster, the car at the back began to move faster too. Who is that person anyway?? And why he or she want to stalk me?? Aish. Maybe he is in a hurry and just now we are too slow. I went into Jong In Oppa's house and the car just drove pass it. I released a sigh of relieve as he driver is not following me.

MINSEOK's POV

I was shopping at one of the shopping mall and saw that In Daw was there with a group of other people surrounded by her. She went into every store and check every staff. Don't tell me her family own Kim Fashion? To find out the truth, I followed every move of her. Some of like stalking her. Her car was so huge and her house. OMG!! After that, I saw the boys went into the house. They are Jong In and Jong Dae. The two boys that come to my house yesterday for dinner. Don't tell me that they are living together. I waited outside of In Dae's house and see how long the boys are going to be in In Dae's house. I waited for few hours and was already midnight and the boys had not come out yet so I concluded that they live together. Feeling disappointed, I went home sadly.

Annyeong!! This is Nathalie. Sorry for the late update but I hope you like this chapter. Remember to comment your thoughts!!