New Neighbor

The Three Kims

Your POV

I have been thinking about Xander the pass few days since Jong In oppa showed me the picture. Jong In oppa really mean it when we made that promise?? What should I tell him about the ring. Should I say that I lost it or the truth?

~Flashback~

" Isabelle, I'm sorry but I need to move to Korea. " the 15 year old boy said to the 15 year old Isabelle. 

" Xander oppa, you can't go. Oppa, tell your parents that you don't want to go and stay with me. Oppa jebal. " Isabelle said to Xander with tears flowing down her cheeks. Xander stared at her hesitating thinking of should he go or not. 

" Come on. Oppa will not forget you ok. I always love you. Here, this is a necklace that my umma gave me for my birthday few years ago. You can have it. " He said putting the necklace around Isabelle's neck then give her a peck on her lips. Isabelle nodded her head disappiontedly and gave him the ring that Jong In gave her. That time Jong In and I are still young. He might just be kidding. Maybe he already have girlfriend now. Isabelle thought. 

" Oppa. If you really have to then here, this ring will make you remember me. " Isabelle said while smiling when she still have some tears in her eyes that are threathening to fall out. She slip the ring into Xander's ring finger and gave him a hug before Xander went back home and leave for Korea.

~End of flashback~

Your POV

" In Dae ah, dinner is ready!! " Jong In shouted. In Dae got her thoughts cut and went to have dinner. During dinner, she still thinking about Xander. 

" In Dae ah, what's with you this few days. You kept on daydreaming. Tell oppas if you have any problems. " Jong Dae oppa said which cut my thought again.

" Ah, Oppa kweanchana. It's nothing. You don't have to worry anything, I'm fine, is just that there are few shopping malls with staff problems again and I'm thinking how to solve them. " I lied.

" Oppa will help you. Tell me what actually have happened? " Jong Dae oppa said. I shook my head and gave him and Jong In oppa a smile. I went to my room after dinner thought of finding Xander oppa so I went to look for informations about him but ended with no avail. Soon, it was really late. I went to dreamland and continue on finding him tomorrow. 

" In Dae wake up now. " I heard Jong In oppa shaking me up. I squinted my eyes and went to the washroom to wash up. After eating breakfast, I called my secretary to find about Xander. As I was leaving home to school, I saw a family moved to my old house. Since, I still have time. I went to have a look. I saw a lady who look really familiar but I don't remember I saw her before.

" Madam, did you just move here? I live just right over there. " I ask politely. She nodded her head and replied.

" Ne. I just moved here with my family. Oh, you are from XXX high school. My son will be a new student there. Come tonight and have dinner with us. Ask your parents to come along too. " I nodded and smile. I went to school and think about who is the new student. Is he from the same class as me? Is he younger or older? Is he cold or cheerful? Questions flooded in my mind. Just as I stopped thinking, I reached school. I recieved a text from Jong In oppa.

Yah!! Where did you go? Do you leave without us? ---- Jong In Oppa

Mianhae. I left. Oh right, we have a new neighbor and she want us to have dinner with her family. Plus she also said that his son is going to be a new student of our school. ---- In Dae

Jinjja?!?! Well that's good news. Hope that we can be good friends. See you later, you need anything like a cup of coffee or what? ---- Jong In Oppa

Erm. Give me a cup of Latte. Thanks --- In Dae

I went into school and boys came running to me giving me some gifts. Not to disappiont them, I kindly accepted them. As I was walking into my classroom, someone bumped into me. It was a boy.

" Watch where you are going!! " I shouted at him. Without apologising, he went out of the classroom. How dare he. " Yah!! You. Come here!! " I shouted but he did not reply. I ran towards him and turn him around. " How dare you didn't apologise. " I gave him a punch and he was so shocked. He look at me and I gave him a smirk.

" Isabelle?!?!?! " He said. What did he call me? Isabelle?? Only my friends from Canada calls me that and this voice sound so familiar. I look at him closely.

" X..X..Xa...Xan..Xander O...oppa? " I stuttered. He suddenly gave me a bear hug and with my eyes shot wide open. 

" Yah! You! What are you doing? " I heard someone shouted. I immediately push Xander away and look at who was the one who have shouted. It was Jong In and Jong Dae oppa. Jong In oppa passed me my Latte and to punch Xander oppa. I rush towards Xander oppa and asked if he is alright. 

" Oppa!! Why did you hit him? He is innocent. " I scolded him.

" Bwoh!!! He, innocent? He is having advantage of you. And you must be a new student. I have not see you before. " Jong Dae oppa replied. I sighed and shook my head and brought Xander oppa to the school nurse. After he have been cured, I asked him lots of questions about him the past few years. He was in Korea for 5 years but went to the US and now he had moved back to Korea. I brought him to our classroom and the teacher introduce Xander oppa to us. I was not seating with anyone so the teacher ask him to seat with me. The other girls gave me death glares again. Looks like I need to be prepared to be injured again. Haish. After school, I asked where Xander oppa lived and looks like he is our new neighbor. 

Jong In's POV

That Alexander guy. He has already stick with In Dae for the whole day and now he is going to be our new neighbor. In Dae will be stick with him from morning till night!! I can't let him do that. I'm In Dae fiánce!!! It was dinner time and In Dae, Hyung and I went to Alexander's house for dinner. The food was delicious but I just felt uncomfortable with In Dae playing with Alexander. I just feel jealous. After dinner, I went to talk to Alexander.

" You. Who are you actually? " I asked.

" Me? I'm In Dae's boyfriend. " He replied. What?!?! Boyfriend. In Dae is cheating lying to me? I remained calm and asked him more questions.

" Since you admit that you are In Dae boyfriend, I want you to take extra care on In Dae. If anything were to happen to her, you going to get something from me that you would not want. " I said and went back home.


New Character!!!

Alexander Lee Nam Soo

• 30/04/1998

• His family owns Lee's Corporation, one of the Kim's Corporation's rival

• Love In Dae deeply

• Stubborn, spoilt, rude


Annyeong!! I'm back. It's a long time since I updated. I'm sorry. Here's another character. Handsome right???HAHA. Anyways hope you will like this chapter. Oh right, Alvira and I are really busy for school but it looks like Alvira is busier. She want to do well this year so she need to study. Well, I need to study too but I'm the type that play hard. LOL!! ---- Nathalie <3

 

HAHA, Yeap! I have to study really harddddd.. ): i can't lose my phone to my mum! ): So sorry!! i'll always take long long long time to have time to update... Sch ends really late everyday... 

--Alvira >.<