Unlucky Day

The Three Kims

YOUR POV

To say the truth, the male uniform is quite uncomfortable. I'm more comfortable wearing the female one but I wore the male one is not just because they only have the male one. It's also because the male uniform look so good. It definitely fit my style. I pulled Jong Dae Oppa's hand and went back to class. Classmates were whispering when they saw me wearing the male uniform.

" OMG!! Is she wearing a male uniform?? " " She still looks stunning in a male uniform. " some students whispered. The teacher got irritated by the sound of whispering and glared sternly at the students. I walked to my seat and Nathalie asked me.

" Yah!! Why are you wearing a male uniform?? " 

" They only left the male one so I have no choice but to wear it. " I replied and Nathalie continue to pay attention to what is the teacher teaching even though I have learnt them before. The lesson was so boring. Soon, my eyelids started to feel heavy but suddenly the teacher asked me to answer the question on the board, I looked at the question and answered the answer without any working or thinking. The teacher was so shocked. She needed to do some working then she could answer the question while I did mental calculation. The students were shocked too except for Jong In Oppa and Jong Dae Oppa. The knew the answer too. 

" Omo!! In Dae ah, you are so smart. I really did not regret being friends with you. Really I did not.  " My friends said in unison. Soon, it was break time. I went to the cafeteria and students kept staring at me some even glared at me because I intertwined my fingers with Jong In and Jong Dae Oppa. I bought some food while the Oppas bought some drinks. When I reached the table, the Oppas look at the amount of food I bought. 

" In Dae ah, are you sure you can finish all those Ddeokbeokki?? " Jong In Oppa asked. Yes. My favourite food is Ddeokbeokki. You must be curious. Why would a rich girl like me love Ddeokbeokki?? Well I'm not those kind of rich girls, they think the street food are so low class but did they know that it tastes really good. I ate my Ddeokbeokki well. Oppas was shocked by my speed of eating. After eating, I went back to class. That time someone pulled me to a really deserted place at school. 

" . How dare you touch my Oppa like that?? " the girl said. Lee Min Yeon, third year. I smirked and said.

" Why can't I?? You are asking like you know them really well ! Do you even know who am I? " Lee Min Yeon was so shocked and she retorted back that she knows everything about Oppa. She even say that they are her childhood friend. Please, if she is oppa's childhood friend then I'm hers too. I laughed out loudly and said that if she is Oppa's childhood friend then I am hers too. Lee Min Yeo was really shocked. Ha!!! She think that she knows Oppas better then I?? Just then, Jong Dae Oppa and Jong In Oppa called me and Min Yeon acted as she is really close to Oppas.

" Oppa!! This girl said that I'm lying that I don't know much about you. Quickly tell her that I'm not. " Lee Min Yeon said in a really y voice. Oppas just smirked and pulled me out of the disgusting scene. Lee Min Yeon just stood there looking stunned. I went back to class while Oppas suddenly said that they need to go somewhere else. Nathalie, Amelia, Camille and Kelly was helping the teacher and when I seat on my seat, the girls in the classroom came to me giving me their famous smirk. The scolded me for acting kind towards Oppas. Calling me , and a . Not letting them to win, I used my Queenka's position and scolded them back. They are not afraid and started to pull my hair. The push me to the ground and began kicking me. I was so lost. I was alone and there are 5 girls who is against me. I got really injured and suddenly my vision was really blurred and I heard Oppas calling my name. Then I blackout.

JONGIN's POV

Jong Dae Hyung and I wanted to give In Dae a surprise so we left her alone to go to class. When we got our things, we saw 5 girls standing in a semicircle and In Dae is not there. When we walked in the classroom. The girls were shocked when they saw us, they walked backwards  and I saw In Dae on the floor.

" In Dae ah!! " Hyung and I said in unison. I was really fed up but I can't leave In Dae alone and slapped the girls. Hyung carried In Dae to the nurse room and I told the nurse what happened to her. The nurse told us to go back to class while she treat In Dae. In Dae was scared of nurses and doctors when she was really young. I was worried that when she wakes up, she will panic. I stormed my way up the classroom and got my revenge for In Dae. I even told them to apologise to In Dae personally if not they will get something from me. Knowing what I meant, they nodded their head. School ended and I followed the five girls to the nurse room. In Dae already woke up but her face was really pale. 

" Mianhae. In Dae ssi. " the five girls said. I nodded my head and asked them to leave threatening them not to bully In Dae any more. I asked In Dae if she is alright. She look at me and shook her head.

" Oppa!! Let me get out of here. Palli. " she said worriedly. I nodded my head and brought her to my house as there is no one in her house to accompany and really look out for her.