Necklace

The Three Kims
         ~Flashback~
"Mianhae We are late." The both of them said. In Dae said that her friends suddenly say that they have something important to do. We went to In Dae's family new shopping mall. The staffs there did not know that she is the owner's daughter and she gets everything she wants until one of the shop owners scolded her but she scolded one of the Head back. The scene was extremely hilarious. If only that this two that I am hanging out with are my two Best Best Best friends...
             ~Flashback Ends~
Your POV
When we started entering the mall owned by my parents, the two boys started walking towards the women's section. They started picking out dresses, shirts and shorts for me to try out. I reluctantly followed and changed into all of the clothings. There is one dress that have no strips, and I didn't like to show off the necklace given by Jong Dae oppa, so I took it off and kept it inside my bag. I walked out of the changing room and found the Jong In and Jong Dae looking at me with big round eyes. I guess they are really shocked to see me so pretty. HAHA. I smiled a little and they gave me a tumbs up, before I walk back into the changing room. When I am back in the changing room, I quickly dig my bag for my necklace as it is ver precious and took it to wear it back. I changed back into my own clothes before walking out to go and pay for the clothes. Jong In and Jong Dae both trailed behind me slowly. After I paid for my clothes, I then strolled to the Men's section to choose out clothes for them. "My turn, people!" I told them and they gave a grin and nodded. I walked swiftly through the whole Men's section finding many of them very stunning, I took some that really caught my eyes and gave them different ones that suits them for them to try on.
 
Jong In and Jong Dae's POV
In Dae gave us both each some cool looking clothes which suits us to try on. We both skipped a little to the changing room to get changed. This In Dae does really have a great sense of fashion! We each changed into our clothes and walked out of the changing to model a little to show In Dae, she put her tumbs up for most of them but some were not that great so she did a tumbs down. We all went to the cashier to pay for our clothes. We didn't have to worry about the cost as we all come from rich families. We paid for our things and went off to get some dinner.

Your POV
We were all hungry after all the shoppings done. We went to a nearby high-class restaurant," Why don't I treat you guys for today since I was the one who invited you guys?" I eyesmiled. They nodded and ordered our foods. The food were serve real quickly, like maybe just 2 minutes after the waiter left. Impressive. We ate silently while enjoying the scenary and the food. We then left after I paid for the food. I took out my phone from my bag and called my chauffeur over to fetch me since I still don't have a car of my own. The two boys went into their cars being driven by their chauffeur over to them and drove off after we all bided goodbye.

 

您好!我再次回来了很高兴!真不好意思,这个 chapter太短了。每个星期二我都会很忙,不能保证会每个星期二都能 update。

Hello, I am back again. So sorry for this short chapter. Every Tuesday I am always busy, so I cannot guarantee that I am able to update every tuesday... --- Alvira <3