Another Fight

The Three Kims
Jong In's POV
I brought In Dae back to my house and asked her," In Dae, do you wanna stay here and tell your parents that you no need your house?" She thought for a while and nodded. She took out her phone to text her mum. Mum, there is no one at home to really take care of me, I wanna move to Jong In oppa's house to stay, I can right? Her mum immediately replied agreeing.
 
Your POV
I was so glad that my mum agreed. Whenever I am at home, I feel so lonely without anyone chatting with me. Jong In oppa then instructed his secretery to go to my house and pack my things and bring it here. I was then told to get more rest before dinner is being served. My unlucky day turned into a lucky day! After a few hours," In Dae ah~ wake up now, dinner is ready." Jong In oppa shook my lightly. I stirred and woke up. After dinner, Jong In oppa and I watched TV for an hour before watching movies. We sleep at around 1am that day because I wasn't sleepy and wanted someone to accompany me. I forced Jong In oppa to accompany me till so late, I felt a little guilty.


Jong In's POV

I was forced to sleep late because of In Dae but I was happy that at least I can help her with this.


       ~The Next Morning~


Jong Dae's POV

When I was in class waiting for Jong In and In Dae to arrived, I almost got the greatest shock in my life! They walked in together!! Don't tell me they... they are staying together?! They walked to me laughing and I asked them," Don't tell me you guys stay together?!" "alright, we won't tell you then." Jong In replied. "yahh... Since she is staying at your house, can I too?" I did my best aegyo. He acted like he was thinking and he replied," My answer is..... YES! Pack your things today and come to my house." He winked and I nodded happily. The Three Kims are able to live together again! I was kinda excited. HAHA.


Your POV

I was kinda happy that us, The Three Kims are back together living under one house! We went for our break again after boring lessons going on and on. I hooked arms with Jong In and Jong Dae oppas and left for break. We ate while chatting. There was once, Jong Dae oppa was laughing so hard that the food in his mouth spilled out. He quickly dugged his pocket for tissue and wiped it away. SO CUTE! I walked back to our classroom when time was up as Jong In and Jong Dae oppas are still in the toilet. I was at the door already when I spotted my books and thing are all in a mess, strips of papers lying on the floor, things in my bag all scattered around. I was totally shocked and angry. I screamed out loud," WHO IS THE ONE? DARE TO DO BUT DON"T DARE TO ADMIT, WHAT CHICKEN!" Another girl gang went up to me and slapped my face while the other punched. I didn't want to show people my skills so I let them continue. But after a few more kicks and punches, I couldn't hold it in anymore. I stood up abrubtly making them stumble back a little and began questioning," Why did you hit me and did all these things to my things?" The leader, which I think was the leader explained rudely," because you stole our oppas!" "Well, who's your oppas? oh and don't create a scene here, let's go out and settle this."I retorted. Their shoulders brushed past me and walked out of the classroom. I followed. When we reached a dead end, they turned to face me. "You should know who are our oppas!" She gave me a slap again. "Oh, you mean Jong In and Jong Dae oppas? but sorry, they are mine!" I punched her right on her nose. She screamed and back off. While the rest of the gang cornered me. "Well,then lets see if YOUR oppas will still want you if you are ugly! Go Girls!" another girl said while instructing the gang to start beating me up. There were around 8 girls. "Hey, 8 vs 1, a little too much huh, why don't we have 1 vs 3?" I asked arrogantly. "OK! FINE, But who are you to tell us!" "I am the school's Queenka EXCUSE ME!" I started choosing three girls randomly and started the fight. 3 down, 5 left. 5 started attacking me but with my black belt, I could easily take them down. I started walking away with my head down to stop my nose from bleeding but stopped when I saw two pairs of Converse high-cuts shoes in front. I looked up a little to see Jong In and Jong Dae oppas.

Jong Dae and Jong In's POV
We were walking back to our class when we found that In Dae was missing. We thought we told her to go back to class first. We got so worried and I started asking Sehun, Kris, Luhan where is she. They shook their heads sadly. We continued to ask the rest of our best boy-friends. They all didn't know so we asked In Dae's new best friends and they didn't know too. We asked the rest of the students in the class as the teacher was late. One student said that In Dae was in a fight with another gang of girls which they think is about us. We rushed to find her with her nose bleeding, her uniforms stained with blood and dirt.



Sorry for the short chapter and colourless... I couldn't get hold of Nathalie and since we don't have school, I didn't get to see her too. ---Alvira