Things Getting Serious

The Three Kims
          ~The Next Day~
Your POV
I wanted to go to school as I didn't have anything to do for the day. I decided to tell Jong In and Jong Dae oppa. They looked so shocked, maybe because this is the first time I wanted to go to school. They nodded happily in agreement. After we washed up and are ready to go to school, I, of course need some support. I told the maids to buy me a pair of clutches. They gave me the clutches before we walked out into the car. Jong Dae oppa said," In Dae ah~, you don't have to use those things. You have us or our friends or your friends to help you. Don't have to worry." I nodded slightly. When we reached school, I told the oppas that I want to go to the washroom. They nodded and brought me but stopped when they couldn't enter the girls' toilet. I told them they can leave first because I don't want them to be late because of me. They nodded.

Jong Dae and Jong In's POV
We knew we couldn't really leave so we hid in a corner which no one can see us but we are able to see everyone who enters and exits the washroom. We were watching and we saw a bunch of girls, In Dae's best friends walking into the washroom looking super suspicious. We didn't want to poke our nose into their business so we remained in place.
Your POV
I was washing my hand when I saw my best friends entering the washroom. I waved to them happily but they just stared at me coldly before sashaying towards me. Amelia waved a penknife infront of my face as she said," well well, look who's here? The one who stole our Jong oppas!"She smirked while hissing softly making the rest of them laugh evily. I knew that they were gonna hurt me, so I said," go on, go ahead,I wouldn't even bother to care." They started to take turns using the one and only penknife to carve random things. I held back my shouts and tears. I didn't want any commotion. Soon after a few more cuts, my vision blurred and I out.

Jong Dae and Jong In's POV
We waited for a very long time. Maybe it have been like 30 minutes but she still have not come out. We became real worried that something might have happened to her but we didn't hear her screams or shouts. Just then, we saw Nathalie, Kelly, Amelia and Camille walking out of the washroom with bit of blood stains on their skirts. We were sooooooo scared that they did something to her, so we nodded to each other and rushed to ask them if they had seen In Dae, they shook their heads and said," Nope. We are looking for her too.." They walked away. We couldn't wait any longer, we rushed into the washroom to find In Dae with parts of her body bleeding profusely, it seems like she was being sliced by sharp objects.

 
Jong In's POV
As usual, I will be the one carrying her to the nurse room. Jong Dae went to take tissue papers and wet them to cover up the cuts. It seems like all the cuts are very deep. Jong Dae was done covering up all the parts which were shown that have cuts. There was actually one more cut on her thigh where it's hidden under her skirt. Jong Dae knew about it and just wet her skirt to try and stop the bleeding. I carried In Dae in bridal style to the nurse office. On the way, there were pupils stopping and staring at us but we couldn't care less, our goal now is to have In Dae be safe.
Jong Dae's POV
We reached the nurse room and I opened the door for them to enter before closing it again. The nurse looked really shocked this time. She told Jong In and I to leave the room for a while and wait outside.


Nurse's POV

I examined In Dae's body. Her face looked so pale. I immediately knew that she lost too much blood and had to have a blood tranfusion. I quickly called the two boys in to tell them to call for an ambulance while I removed the tissues and bandaged the cuts. I silently hope that In Dae will be fine as she have been getting lots of injuries due to those overly obsessed fans of the Kingkas.


Jong In's POV

Jong Dae and I were being called back into the nurse room. She instructed one of us to call for the ambulance. She explained to us that In Dae lost her consiousness and she might need blood transfusion as she lost too much blood through those deep cuts. We got so angry and we totally knew that it was done by Nathelia, Camille, Amelia and Kelly. That will explain why they have blood stains on their skirt.


Jong Dae's POV

Soon, the ambulance arrived and we both went on board together with In Dae on the stretcher. She look really pale. Her eyebrows furrowed and looked like she's in real pain. My heart broke when I saw her being like this. I guess I could help her by donating some blood. I think my blood can suit to hers. I was thinking about how I can help her when Jong In shook my hand. "yah..! We are reaching." He hissed looking angry.



Remember to comment your thoughts after you finish reading the chapter ^^      --Alvira <3