Who should she choose??

The Three Kims

Your POV

I was hanging out with Minseok oppa after school as we have nothing to do and plus Minseok oppa has some prolems with his homework and I wanted to help him. Year 3 work is super easy too. I can solve all the 60 questions in just 3 minutes while normal student neede to spent almost 1 hour. After helping him the homework, we went out to have some food and suddenly asked me if I am free tomorrow afternoon. I nodded and promised him that I will meet him tomorrow. 

Minseok's POV

I thought of confessing to her already and I got the feeling that she will definitely accept my heart so I decided to confess to In Dae tomorrow. I asked her with she is free and she said yes!! OMG!! As we were hanging out, we had some Ice Cream. She really like Ice Cream espiecially those with weird flavours. Does those really taste nice? Well, it won't kill to have a try right? After having Ice Cream, we went to walk along the streets to check out the different stalls. She needed to check out what does people likes these days so that she can upgrade her company. Just then, she saw a stall selling braclets. Looks like she like bracelets. She took one of them and she asked me if it is beautiful.

" In Dae ah, everything looks pretty on you. " I said.

" Eww. When did the Kim Min Seok become so cheesy? " She said it sacarstically. I laughed and bought her that braclet. Soon, it was late so I brought her back home. Jong In and Jong Dae were in the house supposingly to be waiting for In Dae. They are too overprotective. She walked into the house after she bided me goodbye. So sweet. I smile to myself and went back home. 

Jong Dae's POV

Where is In Dae?? Don't tell me she went out with that Minseok again. Does she even know that he has a bad past?? Jong In told me about it. Min Seok previously was a gang leader but he disbanded the gang as he was almost being arrested by the police. Unfortunately, the police got to find him and arrested him, he went into jail for one year. He told the police that he disbanded the gang but the police said that he commited to many crimes even if he disbanded the gang, he still needed to pay for what he did but the concequences will be not much severe as he wanted to turn over a new leaf. Just then, In Dae came back home.

" Oppa!! I'm home!! " She shouted. Both me and Jong In went to her and check on her if she have any injury? 

" Phew.. You are safe. " Jong In and I said in unison while In Dae just laugh as our childishness. She shook her head and went to her room to wash up and change. I think that it's the time that I should confess to her. Tomorrow is a great time. I walk into her room and saw her on the bed using her phone. 

" In Dae ah. Are you free tomorrow? " I asked. She thought for awhile and reply.

" Not really, Minseok oppa asked me out. Why? "

" Oppa wanted to to go out with you. Please. Cancel the trip with Minseok tomorrow. I don't care. Tomorrow 12 sharp. " I whined.

" Oppa. Stop being childish. I will see if I can arraseo?? " she said angrily and I just went out of her room sadly. 

Jong In's POV

I saw Jong Dae hyung walked into In Dae's room. I put my ear on the door and eavesdrop. 

" In Dae ah. Are you free tomorrow? " He asked. She thought for awhile and reply.

" Not really, Minseok oppa asked me out. Why? "

" Oppa wanted to to go out with you. Please. Cancel the trip with Minseok tomorrow. I don't care. Tomorrow 12 sharp. " He whined. OMO!! How old is he??

" Oppa. Stop being childish. I will see if I can arraseo?? " she said angrily and I quickly went down the stairs and saw Jong Dae walking out her room. I took out my phone and texted In Dae.

Are you alright?? ---- Jong In


Ne!!! Waeyo?? ---- In Dae


What did Jong Dae hyung asked you? ---- Jong In


He just wanted me to go out with me but I am not free as I agreed with Minseok oppa first. ---- In Dae


Actually. I wanted to go out with you too. Can I?? ---- Jong In


Of course. How about we four go out together? ---- In Dae


OK!! ---- Jong In

 

I'm ok to go out with Minseok, Jong Dae hyung and In Dae. As long as that stupid Minseok guy doesn't go near In Dae, I'm fine. 

 

~Next Day~

 

Your POV

I asked Minseok, Jong Dae and Jong In oppa to meet me at XXX cafe. When I reach the cafe, the three of us suddely said

" In Dae ah. I have something to tell you." "shoot." I told them. "I... I... I love you!" "Me too..." "I wanted to confess to you today actually..." Jong Dae oppa answered first, followed by Minseok oppa then Jong In oppa.

 God. How can I choose between this three?? Well, all of them are... ARGH!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who should In Dae choose??? Hope you like this chapter and comment your thoughts!!!