Who will Get Her First?

The Three Kims

YOUR POV

I'm so happy!!!! I finally got to meet Jong In and Jong Dae Oppa. I called Umma and told her about the great news they were also really happy for me. I spent a few more hours in Jong In Oppa's house and went back home. My Oppas wanted me to sleep early, they are really very overprotective. Well our behaviour is already bad and we can't change it anymore since all of us has the same attitude towards everything. When I reached home I told the maid to prepare one piece of cake for me then I went to have a quick shower. After showering, I went and eat the cake that the maids had prepare.

" Ahh~. My favourite strawberry cake. " After eating I took out my diary and began writing about my day. Then I watch some korean drama. Today is such a perfect day.

JONGIN's POV

AHHHHHHH!!! My precious In Dae and Jong Dae Hyung is back!! I was so happy after Jong Dae Hyung and In Dae is back. The servents were also very happy for me. They kept on congratulating me and even gave me a party. Just now I took a picture of the three of us. How can In Dae become so pretty?? I set that picture as my wallpaper, and I texted In Dae. I told her not to watch too much television and sleep early so that tomorrow she will have the energy to go to school.  But the problem is why must we have to go to school? We already knew what the teacher is gonna teach. So mostly we did in school is to play with the loners, weak ones, dumb ones and those who think that they are the top. Well, we did not do anything to the teachers, janitors, principle and those who are older than us except for the student in year three. The student in year three thought that they were really smart and think that the students in year two and one are losers but thanks to me. Everything stop and now with Jong Dae Hyung and In Dae, they are more scared. HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Well I better sleep now. AHHH! I missed In Dae already. You know what? I actually like In Dae. Wait is not like it's love. Don't be mistaken, is not love between siblings nor friends it's boy-girl relationship. Those relationship will end up getting married and have children.

JONGDAE's POV

OMG!! I miss In Dae already. Well you are right, I fell in love with In Dae since young. You can't believe right? I knew it. I'm not trolling around, it's true. Ahh!! In Dae ah. You will definitely be mine. Wait. Are there any boys who like In Dae too? There must be alot right since she is the Queenka. Boys will like her alot. Aish!!! This is so difficult!! Let me think of a way to win In Dae heart before anyone does. Should I confessed to her? If I confessed to her will she reject me? I think I should not confess first let me do some sweet things to her. Buy her everything she wanted and soon she will like me right. Okay settled. I will start tomorrow. Let's go to sleep. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JONGDAE's POV

I woke up and drove my car to school. I instructed my chauffuer to rest today. I bought some breakfast on the way to school. One cup of Caramel Cuppuccino and some sandwiches. When I reached school, girls are just screaming my name when I went in lucky I have special access to the carpark. The school carpark is for students that has cars and are rich. Our school only have at most 5. The rest are not so rich. Well, In Dae has a spot too even though she does not have a car, she knew how to drive and she is planning to buy a car for herself already. I ran to class and saw In Dae chatting with Jong In. I passed the breakfast to In Dae and she was really happy. Jong In asked me why he does not have breakfast from me and I told him that In Dae is a girl and our dongsaeng. We must take care of her and give her whatever things she wanted.

JONGIN's POV

Aish!! I want breakfast!! But it's ok. At least In Dae is happy. Suddenly someone accidently push the table, making In Dae's coffee was spilled. Jong Dae Hyung and I was so angry and we stood up and gave him each a punch.

 

Annyeong!! I'm Nathalie. Hope you like this Chapter. And remember to comment your thoughts!! ^^