Jealousy

The Three Kims

 Min Seok's POV

I wanted to treat In Dae to lunch as I wanted to try and make her feel comfortable with me. I decided to go to her mansion to visit her as her injuries are still not recovered and as an excuse to bring her for lunch. I went over to her mansion and requested to visit her. Jong Dae was the one to open the door. I asked him," Jong Dae, can I visit In Dae for a while to see how's she doing?" Jong Dae nodded and let me enter. He lead me to her bedroom and knocked," In Dae ah~ MinSeok is here to visit you!" He yelled through the door.

Your POV

I heard a knock on my door followed by a voice saying that MinSeok is here. I yelled,"let him in!" I was kinda amazed that he would actually make the effort to visit me! He walked in and grinned at me before asking,"how's you injuries?" I did not reply first and shot Jong Dae a "you can go now" look. He nodded and left the room. "it's getting better, thanks for your concern." He nodded. "h..hey.. do you like wanna...go out for lunch with... me tod...today?" I was so surprised. I nodded and smiled at him.

MinSeok's POV

I asked her if she wanted to go out with me to have lunch and she agreed!!! OMO!!  My heart is beating so fast!! She told me that she will get ready and I left the room to the living room to wait for her. We soon were ready to set off. We were at the door when Jong In and Jong Dae stopped us. "Where are you bringing our dearest dongsaeng to?" They questioned as politly as they can.

 

Jong In's POV

I was kinda jelly that MinSeok was bringing In Dae out... I didn't even have the chance to bring In Dae out before!

Jong Dae's POV

I was angry that MinSeok only said that he is visiting In Dae but now he is bringing her out away from us!

 

Your POV

I replied,"we are going out for lunch." I pushed MinSeok out of the door and we left. We reach and chatted while eating lunch. We got to know more about each other too.

 

       ~Few Weeks Later~

Your POV

I recovered from my injuries and needed to go back to school. I had no worries on not catching up as I did all the homework already. I was a little attracted to MinSeok so I decided to find out more about him. I found out that he is a Year 3 student. MinSeok and I promised to eat lunch together in school too. After I got to know more about him, I started to like him a little... I started spending more and more time with him while not with Jong Dae and Jong In oppa. I feel for them but what can be done?

Jong In and Jong Dae's POV

I noticed In Dae's changed of behaviour. She was all close with us but not she is not with us but with that Minseok guy! I hate it! I want her back. HOW DARE THAT MINSEOK GUY STEAL OUR IN DAE! I felt more and more jelly about MinSeok. I wanted to confess to her first in case any guy confess first and snatch her away...

 

Who will In Dae choose in the end? (:

Sorry for the short and boring chapter.. ):  Hope you will, Comment, Subscribe and Upvote!   ---Alvira <3