Class

The Three Kims

YOUR POV

After Lee Seung Ron gave me back my stuffs and I straight away went to the office to get my timetable.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Kim In Dae or Isabelle inmida. I'm the new student and i want to get my timetable. "

" Ahh~. You are the troublemaker right?? I'm your homeroom teacher, Jung Soo Yeon. Here this is your timetable. Now we just have to wait for another new student to come and take his timetable and we can go back to class. " The teacher said and I rolled my eyes, how long is that guy who is also the new student? Can he be quick?? Soo, the office door was open and I saw a group of boys coming in. 

" Ahh~. Luhan, Kris, Minseok, Zitao and Yixing you brought the new student here? " All five nodded their head and push a boy forward. " What's your name? "

" Kim Jong Dae or Chen. " he said that arrogantly. Wait does he say Kim Jong Dae? Is he the Kim Jong Dae I know? It cannot be right. The Jong Dae I know is not that rude. This must be some coincidence. The teacher brought us to our classroom. The students already sat nicely on their seats. All acting. The teacher wanted us to introduce oursleves. So childish. How old are we? And I don't even want to make friends with them. I already have Camille, Amelia, Kelly, Nathalie, Jong In Oppa and Jong Dae Oppa why would I need more friends. But I had no choice so I just said my introduction.

" I'm Kim In Dae. Allowed to call me Isabelle, my english name." " Kim Jong Dae or Chen." the new boy said. 

" Ok. Since there are two empty seats there. Just choose any. " The taecher said. One is nearer to Nathalie and the other is near Luhan. Of course I will choose the one that is closer to Nathalie right?

JONG IN's POV

" I'm Kim In Dae.Allowed to call me Isabelle, my english name." The new girl said. Wait, Kim In Dae. She cannot be the In Dae I know right? In Dae is not that rude, she is a very gentle and kind girl not like THIS In Dae. 

" Kim Jong Dae or Chen. " the new boy said. Kim Jong Dae again. The Jong Dae I know is definitely not him. He is so rude and he thought he is the best huh? I'm the best and no one can beat me! Class started and I didn't even listen. Who is even listening? the lesson is so boring. I just stared outside the window and think of what the Jong Dae Hyung and In Dae is doing. Soon, it was break time. Joonmyun Hyung suggested to make friends with the new girl In Dae. My groups of friends walk to her and began introducing themselves. She and her friends did too. I did my introduction and began to know more about them. To say the truth I think that In Dae is so attractive as she is rich just like me. Her family owns a fashion company that's why her sense of fashion is amazing. Even though she is wearing the uniform, her bag shows that she has the taste. She says that her family is overseas so she is staying alone at her new house. She asked my group of friends plus her friend if they want to go shopping with her. Since I have nothing to do I agreed to go shopping with her. My friends did not agree as they have something to do later. Some of her friends agree with her as they are extremely free. Soon, the Jong Dae came and greet In Dae.

JONG DAE's POV

Well, my friends wanted to know more about In Dae. They think that she is really attarctive. It is true but I think the In Dae I knew is more attractive. She was talking to another boy with a group of boys. I interrupted them. In Dae introduces me to Jong In another one whose name is exactly the same as my best best best friends. But I don't believe that they are like this. They must be really happy right now right? In Dae interrupted my thoughts and ask me whether I want to go shopping with her after school. I agreed it and by that time break ended. The teacher came in and teach us. I didn't even listen to the things she taught. Everything seems so easy. The english. OMG. I spoke english fluently when I was 5. And the english they taught is just what I learn when I was just 3. Okay. You may think I'm a genius. I am. Even the In Dae and Jong In I knew. They are more much smarter. School ended and In Dae told us to meet her at the nearby park. I went home to change my clothes.

I waited for her, Jong In and some of her friends to come. 

           

" Mianhae we are late. " The both of them said. In Dae said that her friends suddenly say that they have something important to do. We went to In Dae's family new shopping mall. The staffs there did not know that she is the owner's daughter and she gets everythings she wants until one of the shop owner scolded her but she got scolded back by one of the Head. The scene was extremely hilarious. If only that this two that I am hanging out with are my two best best best friends.

 

Is Nathalie again!! Annyeong. Hope you like this chapter!! Remember to comment!!