Who to choose?

The Three Kims

 Jong In's POV

Why I give In Dae to Alexander? It's simple. I want to give In Dae happiness. If she can be happy with Alexander then let her be. I don't want her to be sad and depressed when she is with me. It make me sad too. Don't you guys agree?? After I leave his house, I didn't go back home. I went straight to the nearby club which I have not been there since In Dae was back. I went straight to the bartender and ordered for something that will make me drunk instantly. Knowing that I have some problems that is all written on my face he asked me.

" Are you sure?? It will make you forget everything even your own name. " Feeling extremely annoyed,

" JUST GIVE ME IT!! " I shouted in anger. I am really confused right now. People shot me strange looks but I just don't care. There were some s that was winking at me some even walk to me ily and try to seduce me. But non of them work. To have some more fun. I played with them for awhile. Acting that I fallen for their trap. They kiss me and I kiss back but my head is just thinking about In Dae. Soon, my drink came. The smell is intense. As I have a strong tolerance in alcohol. I can take it just one shot. But it make me so drowsy. I went to the dance floor and show the people in the club that this dance floor belong to me. Who ask me to be the dancing machine? People was impressed with my dancing and soon forfeited and leave the club. I'm the only guy excluding the bartender and the DJ. Girls are looking at me with awe. Some winking at me and some joining me with the dance trying to seduce me again. I spent a few hours in the club and went home. 

Your POV

I spent a few hours with Xander Oppa as the Jong In oppa went home too early. He looks uncomfortable during dinner. Maybe he is not feeling well. Jong Dae Oppa let me stay in a little longer as I said that I have a lot of stuff needed to catch up from Xander Oppa. After chatting with Xander Oppa, I went straight home. Suddenly, I heard someone mumbling my name.

" In Dae ah. Why must you leave me and go with someone else. Why?? In Dae ah, why? In Dae ah. In Dae ah. " I pin pointed to the source of the voice and saw someone drunk. My eyes widened thinking who is this drunkard and how he know my name. Has he been stalking me?? Wait. He look so familiar. I squinted my eyes and saw Jong In Oppa walking forward slowly. I went closer to him so I can hear him more clearly.

" In Dae ah. You broke our promise. Why??? You promised me that you will marry me... You know I love you so much that I'm willing to do anything but why must you be with Alexander?? " Jong In oppa continues to mumble. Feeling guilty, I walk to him.

" Oppa ah. Mianhae. I didn't know that you love me that much. I'm really really sorry. " I apologised. He look up at me and frowned. After that he push my hand away with lots of force. 

" Go away!! I don't want to see you. You don't love me anymore so you don't have to be here. Get out of my house and go live with Alexander. " Hearing that my heart broke into millions and millions of pieces. But I'm not giving up. 

" Jong In oppa. Please. I love you too. But is just love between sister and brother. Please forgive me. Forget about the past and think about the love between us is siblings love. " I pleaded. He shook his head and look at me with eyes filled with love and hate.

" You think that our love is just only siblings love?? I prove you wrong. " He said loudly. This voice made me have a feeling that something bad will happen. Suddenly he force my head forward and kiss me really hard. I wanted to push him away but he was too strong. Just then, I felt something I didn't felt before. His lips was really soft. Softer than Xander Oppa's. The lips that I have not felt before. Wait. What am I thinking. Before I can even answer myself, I started kissing back. Jong In oppa broke the kiss and smile at me. " See, I told you. This isn't just love between siblings. You love me more than Alexander. Let go of him and come to me. I'll wait for you. But I won't be patient. " he said and walk back home. I slowly followed him while thinking why did I kissed him back. 

~The Next Morning~

I woke up and and look at my phone. And it was already 9:00. I'm late for school. Late as in really late. I quickly wash myself up and change into my uniform. I went down to the living room but no one was there. I went into Jong In and Jong Dae oppas room but they were not in. How can they not wake me up and where are the maids? Suddenly, the door opened. Jong In and Jong Dae oppa walked in and saw me in the uniform. With my face looking really angry.

" Oppa!!! Where did you go. And why didn't you wake me up for school? By the way you should be in school today right now! " I shouted. They look at me and started giggling. " WHAT SO FUNNY?? " I screamed. Making them shocked. Seeing their scared faces make me laugh till my stomach hurts. And they statted to laugh again. I shot them with my deadly look again and they stopped. They led me to the couch and told me everything. 

" In Dae ah. Have you forgotten? Your parents is coming back to Korea. Abd they instructed us not to go to school today. Oh and they say that there will be a very important news for us followed by a party. Now, change your clothes and dress nicely. We will be going to the airport soon. And Alexander is coming too. " Jong Dae oppa explained. Hearing the lady part make me smile but Jong In oppa gave a grumpy face. I change my uniform into a dress.

I put on some make up, my favorite perfume and lastly my newly bought pumps.

I went out of the house and saw Xander oppa waiting for us. He was smiling brightly when he saw me. We went into the car and our chauffeur drive us to the airport. Appa and Umma always alight from the VIP airport. I waited for them impatiently and finally they came out of the gate. I run over and hugged them tightly. Soon, I released the hug and they look at me from head to toe. Seeing me perfectly fine they smiled brightly and nodded their head.

" Umma. You say you have a really important announcement to make so what is it? " I asked. She looked at Appa and he gave umma a go-ahead look. 

" Appa and Umma is going to retire and give you the company soon. And soon means a few days later. Your father thinks that is the time that you should take over the company and of course I disagree with it. But you know how stubborn he is. Once he say it, he will not take his word back. Luckily, he agree with me to let someone work with you since you are still really young. But he say that the one that work with you will be your husband too. "

" BWOH?!?!?!? I must marry with the guy tht I work with? That's unfair. Don't you think that I should find my own love? " I said angrily but they nodded their head. I can't believe them. They agree with it yet they still want me to marry with the guy who will work with me, 

" Exactly. That's why within the three boys over there. You've to choose one of them. It's fair right?? Those three are the best choices. Their parents company are the best in Korea excluding ours. And Jong In and Jong Dae are our best friends since you are young. Alexander is your Bestfriend. " Dad replied. Oh right now I have to choose between Jong In oppa and Xander Oppa. Oh and Appa and umma doesn't know that Xander Oppa are in love. But the incident yesterday was... Argh. So what should I do?


Annyeong!! I'm back. I know you guys are really angry right now cause I didn't get to update for 9362584739274 years. So I'm really sorry. I broke my promise. In the previous chapters I kept on saying hat I will update when I'm free but when I'm free, I didn't even update. I'm really sorry. *one big bow*

And I want you all to choose who should In Dae be with.