Home

The Three Kims

YOUR POV

" Miss, we have reach. " My chauffeur annouced. I left my car and passed the bags to my servents and went to wash up. 

The maids packed my stuff into my big walk-in wardrobe

Ok. The picture above is just one small part. There are more. All of you are shocked right. My family are rich and we have to much money that we don't even know how to use so we just take some and build this house. This is what I wanted. My parents did not say much and agreed with it. I took the remote control of my television and on it. I watched some television and one of the maid barged in without knocking.

" Miss, Master and Madam called. " the maid said. I answered the phone and told Umma everything even the Jong Dae and Jong In I met in school. This is so confusing. Aish. My parents are so worried for me. I am already so old and could take care of myself. I hanged up the phone and continue to do what I was doing. Suddenly, my phone rang. It was Jong In who texted me. He wanted to tell me to sleep well. Such a cheesy boy. Speaking of him I remembered of Jong In and Jong Dae Oppa. I took out my private diary and wrote about my day and just stare at the picture of Jong In Oppa, Jong Dae Oppa and me. I wish them they will be safe and healthy.

JONG IN's POV

I reached home and asked my servents to packed my things into my wardrobe.

The picture above is just one part. I took a shower and change into a comfortable shirt and pants.

I took out a journal and write about my day. I wonder what is everyone doing now. Are day happy? Does In Dae I knew since young got a boyfriend? And does Jong Dae Hyung got a girlfriend? Are they have are they happy now? Did they forgot about me? Questions kept on flooding into my mind just then I remebered the In Dae I knew in school. Let me treat her as the In Dae I know. I took out my phone and text her to sleep early. I went and take out a book and read it. Soon after that, it was really late. I off the lights and went back to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong. I'm Nathalie. I know that this chapter is very short. Its mostly pictures. HAHA!! But hope you will like it and don't get confused. Let me make clear of it. There are only one In Dae, Jong Dae and Jong In and it just that they don't recognise each other and thought there are two. Remember to comment your thoughts. ^^