New School, New Friends, New Everything

The Three Kims

~Eleven Years Passed~

Your POV
"Yah! yes, yes you! come here right now!" I am the Queenka of this high school and considered as the troublemaker for the teachers even though it's my first day of school, the teacher doesn't give a single comment as long as my grade are kept high. The boy whom I called him over scampered towards me and asked," ah..ah... ah neh.. why did you call me?" I smirked and replied," Do I look like that type who call people just anyhow?" He shook his head and looked down," ah..ah yea.. Mianhae, I didn't mean to bang onto you..." he finished his sentence and bend down to pick my things up. His name was, Lee Seung Ron, a First Year boy while I am in the Second Year. I know that I have a very bad attitude and am a troublemaker. I lifted the necklace hidden inside my t-shirt, looking at it reminds me of my oppas. Tears threatened to fall, but i kept it hidden. I shrugged my shoulder and said," you can go now."  I transferred to this school for Second Year as I was being followed around by fangirls and fanboys and had to leave to focus on my studies, so I left right after I finished my First Year. In this school, I am still the Queenka but people around here doesn't do things till the extend. I made new friends in this school again, they were considered my best friends, my secrets are all safe with them. Their names are, Amelia, Camille, Kelly, Nathalie. They didn't just became friends with me just because of my ranking. I trust them the most. I wonder how are Jong In and Jong Dae oppa now....

Jong Dae's POV
"Hey Chen, what are you thinking about? your girlfriend?" Luhan, my new bestfriend in my new school asked cheekily. I defended myself, " nope, I don't have a girlfriend." Luhan nodded his head and pulled me towards Yi Xing, Kris, Zitao,Minseok. I trust them as my best friends, we are the Kingkas and troublemakers in our school in China. People idolise us as we do not need to study to get a perfect score in all subjects. I am in the Second Year of this school and didn't join them in First Year. My First Year was taught by a home tutor. "Hey Chen, mind if you show us your necklace?" Kris asked. "urm, keep it a secret between us?" They all nodded and I continued," I had two best best friends but we were all separated as our parents had to leave the country to settle their companies  problems,  I made a friendship necklace for the three of us to wear hoping that by looking at the necklace, we are able to identify each other if we happens to meet. "ohh... We can help you identify or find them.." Xiumin suggested. I am soooo happy to have these great best friends with me! I nodded and told them," There is one boy and one girl, the girl's name is In Dae aka Isabelle while the boy's Jong In aka  Kai, In Dae moved to canada while Jong In didn't have to move." They nodded slowly absorbing what I just said into their brains. I wonder  how are In Dae and Jong In now....

Jong In's POV
I, am still in Korea studying. When I went to high school, it feels weird, not exactly weird but it feels so lonely.... without my best best best friends, I am the lonely Jong In. Although I missed them, I had new friends, their names are, Sehun, Suho, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun. They are my new best friends and I trust them alot. We are the Kingkas in the school and the troublemakers of the school. The teacher didn't seems to care as we were always the same after scoldings or any punishment. So they gave up and let us do whatever we want. We are smart kids that studies a little to get a perfect score. I really missed them... I wonder how are they doing now...?

Hello, I am the Co-author of this story, check out the other stories writen by Nathalie and I , Thank You for reading and supporting! ^^      ---- Alvira <3