Truth or Dare

The Three Kims
Your POV
The daughter is..... is the stupid y girl who tried to punch me on my face because of Jong In and Jong Dae oppas! Name? Name is Kim Min Hee. I smirked at her when she looked at me shocked. "here, this is my daughter, Kim Yee Mi and my son, Kim Minseok." the customer introduced. "ah~ anneyeonghaseyo! In Dae imnida! This is Jong In and Jong Dae, my CHILDHOOD friends." i smiled. I knew Minseok as I saw him sever times in school kinda watching me. He's a quiet type that does not talk alot. Jong In and Jong Dae looked a little stunned but smiled politly. "come, come." She brought us to their dining room for dinner. After we finished eating," stay for a while before you go if you want." The customer told us. We nodded and sat down on the sofa. Jong In and Jong Dae oppa sat on each of my sides. "hey, Yee Mi and Minseok, wanna play a game before my oppas and I leave?" I asked them. They nodded and walked towards us. "Let's play Truth or Dare." They all nodded. I took a pen from my bag and spun it. It pointed towards myself. Bad Luck. "Dare." Yee Mi said," I dare you to kiss my oppa, Minseok on his lips!" She smirked. Oh damn! What should I do? "She can't do that, she have a boyfriend already." Jong Dae simply said. Min Hee retorted," well, it's her who chose Dare." "I don't, what is the punishment?" This time, Minseok said," the punishment is, run out to the gate then run back for 3 times." I nodded and stood up to start running. After running, I sat back down panting. Next, I spun the pen again. This time, it pointed to Minseok. Yee Mi again, said," Peck on In Dae's lips." She acted innocent and waited.
Minseok's POV
! She told me to kiss her! How can I when my heart is beating so fast! I have been watching her for a long time, she is so beautiful and I fell for her when I first met her. I leaned in and look at her. Her eyes looked blankly at me. I just gave her a quick peck on her cheek and acted like nothing happened. My heart pumped even faster! Gosh... Her eyes went wide but I guess she is grateful that I didn't kiss her on her lips.
Your POV
Luckily he just peck on my cheek. I couldn't give my first kiss to some myserious guy on just a game! Soon, it was Yee Mi's turn, I decided to get my revenge so I said,"Kiss the wall and the floor for 20 seconds." She glared at me while I hi-fived Jong In and Jong Dae oppa. Everyone's turns is over. Jong Dae and Jong In oppa linked my arms and bided goodbye to everyone and left.


Minseok's POV
I love that girl. I love Kim In Dae! I wanna get her heart no matter what. I decided to get closer to her and get her heart.







Sorry for the very short chappie... I will write a longer one soon.  ---Alvira <3