The News

The Three Kims
Jong Dae's POV
"Yah! Get over here this instance! You two spoiled brats!" I was so angry when we were in the garden in my house for a sleepover and they were each holding on to a hose taking aim to spray water at me. I tried to get hold of the hose In Dae is holding as she is a girl which is known as easier to target. She ran in cirlces in the garden and suddenly tripped over a pebble on the grass. *Poof!* In just a matter of seconds she will start crying because of the pain. After everyone froze for the next 2 minutes, she started laughing and din't cry! Jong In and I were so shocked and ran over to here, we saw that there were two quite deep cuts on her left knee. I rushed over to call for a maid to bring medication to apply on her wound. The maid rushed to get the things ready to treat her wound. "arg, it hurts..." tears were visable in her eyes threatening to fall but she wiped them away.


Jong In's POV

I had the first shock of my life when this is the first time In Dae didn't cry over her wound! I stared at her with wide eyes. "you guys must be thinking why I, Kim In Dae didn't cry right?" she asked arrogantly. Jong Dae and I nodded and she continued," I have gotten braver and not a crybaby anymore, I want to be as brave as Jong Dae and Jong In oppas so that we can be together without giving you both any burden."


Jong Dae's POV

When she said burden to us, I quickly stood up for me and Jong In," No, you are not a burden to us and we will be together forever!" I lifted my head up to look taller than them. Wah, my In Dae has grown up... "Kids, come to the living room now, we as in all of your parents are here to discuss something." My mother called out to us Three Kims. "Come on now." I instructed them while both me and Jong In helped In Dae up to her feet before each of us wrapped our arms around her waist to support her body with her limping up and down.
 
Your POV

"alright kids, I think we all have to leave each other for the time being because of In Dae and Jong Dae's parents having a crisis in work, so In Dae will be leaving to Canada while Jong Dae leaving to China to retrieve their business. I am so sorry to not be able to help. I hope we will be able to meet again." Us, The Three Kims looked down to our laps and thought about what she said.

 

 

 Hi I'm Alvira! Hope you liked the new story! Please remember to, Subscribe, Comment and Upvote! Thank You   -- Alvira <3