Author's Note + Sequel Link

Counting Backwards


Author’s Note





Hello, this is me.



I know this story is not that popular or good but I finally decided to put this story into two parts. The first one, “Counting Backwards” is focus only on their high school life while on the sequel, “Counting Forward”, will be focus on their after college life. The reason why I divide the story instead of squeezing them into a whole story is that I’m going to change the POV style. This story will be a little hard to continue if I stick only in Jieun’s POV. We need to know the reason behind Yongguk’s indecision, Junhong’s feelings towards Jieun, Hyosung’s way of thinking and many more.



If it still goes only through Jieun’s mind, then people will only understand her without trying to figure out the other’s intention. I want to make a story where every characters can be loved by readers. That’s why.



I won’t force you to subscribe to the sequel though because this story can be finished this way as well(anti- ending) but if you want to know what happened in their future, then here’s the link to the story.



Last, thank you for everyone who’s been with me through this story making. Thank you for everyone who took their time to comment on the chapter, giving me so much motivation to keep on writing this story. And thank you for everyone that appreciate my work with the upvotes. I’m really thankful for everything.



Thank you and see you again! :)