Chapter 9

s weren't meant to fall in love.

 

Amber's POV;
 
I checked myself out in the mirror from time to time, fixing my hair, straightening my clothes. Tonight has to be perfect. 
 
"Yah Josephine! It's only 6pm. You're gonna meet her in an hour. Stop checking yourself out. You look perfect." Key yelled as he threw a pillow at my face. 
 
"Hohoho someone's really desperate to impress Krystal," Jonghyun mocked me. 
 
"Ha ha ha very funny Jjong. Sorry Kibum but I have to. Tonight is really special for me. I can't stop worrying." 
 
"It's going to turn out fine. We assure you that we've made sure everything is perfect." Key tried to convince me. 
 
"You really think so?"
 
"Yes boo. Don't worry. Here, go wipe your face. You're sweating like a pig." He handed me a dry cloth. 
 
Both Key and I suddenly diverted our attention to the now laughing Jonghyun. He was laughing heartily, clutching his tummy. 
 
"Why the hell are you laughing like a hyena?!" Key asked, slapping his head. 
 
"Nah, just thinking about the old days where Amber used to hate Krystal. Really funny." He spoke, wiping the tears in his eyes. 
 
My eyes widened. 
 
"How is that even funny!" I shouted and he started laughing again. 
 
"You used to call her mean names, pushed her here and there, ignored her presence, spoke ill of her and here you are, completely head over heels for her." Jonghyun said, trying to calm himself from his laughing fit. 
 
Key slapped his arm before facing me. 
 
"Yeah Amber, why the sudden change of heart?"
 
I scratched the back of my neck, standing infront of them awkwardly. 
 
"Er..... I don't know. After she saved my life, I just grew fond of her. I finally realized her outstanding beauty. It may sound biased that I fell in love with her just because she saved me but during the past months we hanged out with her, it grew. I tried to ignore these feelings considering the fact that it's my first time experiencing this. I hate her. So so much. For looking into my wallet and invading my privacy. For behaving as though she knew me so well. But right now, it's subsidizing and turning into love. I don't even know why."
 
The boys sat there on my bed, dazed. 
 
"AWW OUR BABY LLAMA HAS GROWN UP!" The boys squealed in unison before rushing over to me, engulfing me in their arms. 
 
"Yah yah yah! Get off me!" I screamed, pushing their weights off me. 
 
"Aw baby! Come on just one more kiss!" Ugh. I surrendered as they both placed a kiss on both sides of my cheeks. 
 
I swiftly brought up my wrist as I checked my watch. 6:30pm. 
 
"I'll be going now boys! Behave. Change the sheets if you decided to do it tonight!" I yelled as I grabbed my keys, phone and wallet. 
 
"Go get her Liu!" They screamed. 
 
I smiled to myself as I patted the lump in my front pocket. 
 
Krystal's POV;
 
I couldn't contain my feels as I made my way to Astons'. A date with the Amber Josephine Liu. Finally after months of chasing her, she's finally fallen for me. Muahahahaha, no one resists Krystal Jung. 
 
I glanced at my watch, 6:45pm. Only 15 minutes left till I get to see her beautiful face. I grinned. Gosh I miss that girl. She's been so busy working throughout the week. She told me she took a day off tonight just to bring me out. Hehe. Speaking of work, I wonder what's her occupation........
 
I quickened my pace to the restaurant, afraid of being late. I once again checked my outfit. Red dress, black heels, black clutch. Perfect. 
 
I sighed in relief as I finally saw the restaurant was not too far away. I walked a little bit faster before I felt a hand covering my mouth and my body being pulled away into a dark alley. . 
 
My breath quickened and my heartbeat increased rapidly. I tried to break free but the hold was way too strong. Ugh, who was this? John Cena?
 
I sniffed in the familiar scent before it finally knocked my head. Sulli? My conscience was proven right as the culprit revealed her face. 
 
"Been years since you've last seen me right Soojung?" She whispered so creepily into my left ear. 
 
"Sulli?! What do you want? Get away! I have to go somewhere fast!" I moved my face away from hers. 
 
She laughed."To Astons'? With that dyke of yours?"
 
"H-how'd you kn-know? And she's not a dyke. Sulli, please let me go!" I yelled at her, hoping to scare her away. But boy was I wrong. 
 
"Uh uh uh. Not gonna happen babe. Let's have a little talk shall we?" She brushed her fingers against my hair, smelling it. Yuck. 
 
"Sulli... Just let me go. You're creeping me out. Find someone better. I don't like you that way Sulli. Please." 
 
"BUT I LIKE YOU. IT, I LOVE YOU KRYSTAL!" She suddenly fumed, hitting the wall behind me so hard that her knuckles began to bleed. 
 
"Sulli! Don't hurt yourself!"
 
"You've already hurt me countless times for not accepting me before.  What do I lack, Soojung? In what way is that dyke better than I am? I've been waiting for you since 6 years ago. Why her? Why not me?" She looked up, her dead eyes bore into mine. I nervously gulped. 
 
"I just don't feel about you that way Sulli. Just forget about me. There's other girls out the-"
 
"I DON'T WANT ANY OTHER GIRL! I WANT YOU KRYSTAL, 
ONLY YOU!" She shouted angrily, interrupting my sentence. Rude. 
 
"Sulli, this is going to sting but I don't like you. At all. I love Amber. Amber Josephine Liu." She rolled her eyes annoyingly, letting out a groan. 
 
"Amber, Amber, Amber. Is that all you can talk about Krystal?! Tell me truthfully. Why didn't you choose me?" She whispered again. 
 
"Because Amber is not a creep like you!" I stomped her foot really hard causing her to loosen her grip on me. I quickly made a dash for my escape, removing myself from her before I heard heavy footsteps headed in my direction.
 
Soon enough, I was between her and the wall. Her body pressed against mine, restricting me of any movements at all. this, I'm late. Amber, save me please. 
 
"Trying to escape Princess? Not so easy..... I'll never let you go that easily Soojung-ah....." I felt chills running down my spine hearing her sentence.  
 
"Sulli, stop this nonsense. The reason why I can't be with you is because you're a ing creep. You stalk me, you're obsessed about me, you practically know everything about me, you follow me everywhere I go! And when I left Busan for Seoul 4 years ago, I thought I could finally be free from you! But now that you're back... Hell, you even placed a camera in my room once! GET THE OFF!" I ranted, my face displaying anger & resentment. 
 
"I love you Soojung. I love you so much. No one else can have you but me. And may I remind you that your body is beautiful. I'm only a creep for you Soojung-ah... Only you. We'll get married.. Just you watch." She placed her lips against my neck, placing kisses down my jawline along my collarbone. 
 
I shuddered, this is beyond disgusting. 
 
" off!" I again tried to push her off but she wouldn't budge. you, Choi Sulli. 
 
Author's POV;
 
Sulli's lips were now travelling even lower, nearing Krystal's s. 
 
"Beautiful body..." Sulli kept repeating the same two words as did all the job. 
 
Krystal could only stood there shamelessly. Tears falling freely from her eyes as she gripped her fists tightly. Depressed and upset over the fact that Sulli had ruined her date with Amber. Embarrassed that her dignity was ruined by Sulli, that she was about to lose her ity to a complete freak in an alley. She was breaking inside. Tonight was definitely not her day. 
 
She looked up, glancing at the clock tower that stood tall between the buildings. 10pm........ 
 
She felt like filth and dirt as Sulli tortured her clothed body with her disgusting lips. 
 
"My Krystal....." She heard Sulli laughing to herself as she placed her hands on the hem of Krystal's dress, preparing to take it off not before,
 
"Krystal?"
 
Krystal swore she heard her heart shattering into a million tiny pieces as the figure ran off and a red, square box fell onto the pavement.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
sorry it took me so long to update. I was busy for the past few days and couldn't find the time to update this story. I hope this chapter is satisfying? Hahaha, so finally Kryber made up but Sulli just had to ruin it for them! So what's in for the trio in the next chapter? Subscribe, comment, upvote. OH AND THANK YOU SO MUCH TO MY READERS FOR GIFTING ME WITH OVER 100 SUSCRIBERS AND 3000+ VIEWS! It was really generous of you guys, thank you very much. I love you guys.