Chapter 13

s weren't meant to fall in love.

 

(Krystal's POV) At Starbucks after the fight;
 
Amber, I'm sorry. I had no choice. I had to... I was desperate to run into her arms, take all my words back and tell her how much I really love her but I can't. I can't do anything about it now..
 
I instantly let go of my hands on Sulli's back as soon as Amber was out of sight. 
 
"Soojung, you love me? You really mean that Soojungie?"
 
"Not a chance Sulli. I merely said that to save your life. I hate you so ing much but it would be inhumane of me to see you die wouldn't it? Get over yourself," I sneered at her, my body raging of anger, hatred & dismal. 
 
"You're always ruining things between Amber and I. What the hell Choi Sulli. Go find someone else who gives a about you," I grabbed my purse as I made my way out of the store. I myself was quite surprised at my rant, considering the fact that I rarely spurt out vulgarities. But only Choi Sulli brings out the worst in me. 
 
A few more steps to the boys' car were made impossible as I felt my wrist being pulled by a strong force. 
 
"Oh hohoho, not so fast there Krystal Jung. You can't simply say you love me and tell me you hate me the next minute. This is not a game. You can't give me hope and crush it the next moment. That's not very nice is it Miss Jung?" A delirious smirk was formed on her face. 
 
"Am I supposed to be frightened by that smirk of yours Choi Sulli? I don't give a bloody about your opinion. Those three words meant nothing to me. I simply said it to distract Amber so she'd forget about killing you in the first place. I saved that ing worthless life of yours. And the fact that you're being ungrateful about it is starting to make me realize that I've made the wrong decision. Maybe it was better if you were dead after all." 
 
I grunted in pain as she pulled me harshly by the hair, close to her face. Her fierce eyes bore into mine as she scowled,
 
"Don't you dare speak that way to me Soojung. Don't you ing dare. You said those three words because you meant it! Don't lie to me Soojung! You love me, I know it! I'm not going to let you go easily for treating me like this!" 
 
"What's the best you've got? me? Stalking me? Harming my loved ones? Is that all? The sight of me suffering makes you happy Choi Sulli? And you told me you love me. Oh the irony." I replied sarcastically which unfortunately angered her more. 
 
" YOU KRYSTAL JUNG! you, !" She spat in my face, before sending a punch right in my gut. I groaned loudly. Jonghyun oppa, Key oppa? Can't you hear me? Open the door!  Help me!
 
"How does that feel huh ? You like that?" Again, she sent another blow. I fell to the ground. Other passerbys didn't bother to offer their help as Sulli scared them away with her intimidating glare. Why am I always getting hurt?
 
"Don't ing mess with me Krystal Jung. You'll regret it. Tell me you love me now before i rip your head off. TELL ME!" She screamed before slapping me across the face. 
 
I rolled my eyes as I looked up, facing her. No, I won't let my guard down again. I love Amber Josephine Liu. Amber Josephine Liu only. 
 
Author's POV;
 
"No. No I don't love you."
 
"The you just said? You're ing kidding right? SAY THOSE FOUR WORDS AGAIN AND YOU WON'T LIVE ANOTHER DAY KRYSTAL JUNG SOOJUNG!" Sulli was obviously fuming mad, she had a sudden urge to just end Krystal's life right then upon hearing the girl's response. 
 
How could Krystal tell her she loves her a while ago & then deny that fact & claims she hates her now? Her heart wasn't to be played with, considering the fact that she was pretty much head over heels for Krystal. It drove her nuts. 
 
"I. Don't. Love. You." Krystal replied, emphasizing the importance of each word. And it triggered Sulli. 
 
"You son o-" Her clenched fist was inches away from disfiguring Krystal's face before two familiar guys appeared before her.
 
She whined in annoyance, "What the ? Back off!" 
 
"No you get the hell away from her. Don't you dare lay a finger on her or I'll punch the daylight out of you. I don't normally hit girls but you're an exception." Jonghyun defensively spread his arms out to prevent any contact between Sulli and Krystal. 
 
Key on the other hand had already embraced Krystal into his arms, comforting her as he her hair. He carefully inspected her bruises, making a mental note to bring the poor girl to the clinic. That Sulli was indeed a . 
 
Krystal constantly expressed  her gratitude to the blonde boy for rescuing her although she would've much more liked it if they had came earlier. 
 
"Go on and hit me then buff guy!" Sulli challenged Jonghyun as she stepped closer to him. 
 
"Get lost and don't bother her anymore. If I find out you're still being a little towards her, we'll make sure to visit you in the jail a month from now." 
 
"So? Your choice, Choi Sulli." Key chimed in. 
 
"ing bastards. I'll come back, I'll be back for you Krystal Jung!" She howled as she scurriedly ran away from the trio. 
 
"That coward." Jonghyun snickered. 
 
"Oppa thank you so much.." 
 
"Don't get your hopes up. I'm still infuriated by what you've done to Amber.  I don't understand you Krystal. You're always making things difficult for you and Amber. It was better when you weren't around." His words stung Krystal like venom. She was beyond hurt. 
 
"JJONG BABY!" Key shrieked as he made a disapproving look at him. 
 
"I don't care Key, I'm sorry. But it's Amber we're talking about. My little dino. Ah this, I'm heading for the pub." 
 
Key's POV; 
 
"Baby!"
 
"Jonghyun!"
 
"Come back!"
 
"KIM JONGHYUN GET YOUR BACK HERE THIS SECOND!" Aish that boy. If only you knew...
 
"Oppa, he's going to the pub? Aren't you bothered?" Krystal innocently asked me. 
 
"Don't worry darling, he's gay." She let out a little chuckle. 
 
"Let's go get those bruises checked out." I suggested as we got back into the car. 
 
"Key oppa?"
 
"Yes sweetie?"
 
"Why aren't you mad at me like the other two? I hurt your bestfriend, shouldn't you be reacting like how Jonghyun oppa did? Why are you being so nice despite the fact that I broke Amber's heart once again?"
 
I smiled. 
 
"Because I know why you did that." I laughed seeing her eyes widening in shock as I showed her a video i recently recorded in my phone.