Chapter 18

s weren't meant to fall in love.

 

Amber's POV;
 
"Soojung-ah, I'm sorry.. I don't even know why I'm like this.. Please understand me babe.. I'm sorry." I quietly lamented to her, grabbing hold of her shoulders. 
 
She remained still, obviously stunned by my confession. Her expression was dead, it was as if her soul has been out of her. After minutes which seemed like hours, she finally spoke up. 
 
"Why Amber? Ain't I beautiful enough for you? Aren't i y enough for you?Why? Isn't my body to your liking Amber? Throw them away Amber, you have me now. I'll give myself to you Amber, I swear I will. We'll find a new job together. You don't need them anymore,  just take my body. I'll sacrifice anything for you. Just please, leave this job." Hey eyes bore into mine, making every word so significant. 
 
"Soojung I can't... Your first time is supposed to be done with someone you actually love. I can't take it away. I can't bring myself to deflower you. I get so ually aroused whenever you're near. And when you were dressed in just your lingerie, you have no idea what exactly was going through my mind. The things i would do to you..." 
 
I felt a sudden burning sensation in my left cheek as she swiftly slapped her hand across my face. . Well, that hurt. 
 
Her face was red, her eyes were swollen. 
 
"Then do it Amber! Take me! Make me yours! Why are you so stupid sometimes?! I love you Amber! I love you so much. How dare you doubt my love for you after all this while? I can't imagine anyone else I'd rather surrender myself to, other than you. No one else but you, Amber Josephine Liu.." Her fists violently pounding against my chest, her tears landing upon the floor. 
 
"I don't want to treat you like my toy, Soojung. I'm afraid that Once I start, I can never stop. You're the first girl that has ever made me feel this way. You do things to my mind, my heart, my body. I want our relationship to be more than just ," My hands were now wrapped around her waist as I drew her into a tearful hug. I sighed as she finally returned the gesture, her head leaning against my shoulder, her breath tickling my neck. 
 
"I'd rather be your toy than watching you banging other girls other than me. I'd rather go through that pain than having to bear the pain of you being so intimate with other girls. Please Amber... You don't know what you're putting yourself through." Her voice sounded so fragile, so weak. 
 
"Your body is amazing, your face is beyond beautiful and your heart... The purest of all. I don't want to take advantage of you, Soojung-ah. I don't want to see you like my toy. You're the girl I want to spend my entire life with."
 
I felt her smile against me a little. 
 
"Do you love me Amber?"
 
"Of course I do, Soojung-ah. I love you so much that I feel like I'm ready to make you my wife." Her smile grew wider. 
 
"If you do love me, then leave that job Amber. We'll talk to Victoria about this. She will understand." My eyes widened in her response, I tried to move away but to no avail as she tightened her hold around my waist. 
 
"She'll kill me Soojung! She's helped me through so much, I can't!"
 
"No she won't. She's a nice person I know she is. As your bestfriend, i'm pretty sure that she doesn't want you to keep this job any much long."
 
"This is addiction Soojung! It's not easy to be overcome! This is a huge matter. I've met so many counselors, psychiatrists but no one helped. It's incurable! And the I have with them is meaningless, it's just to pleasure me. Please..."
 
"That's why God gave you me Amber. I'll help you. We will speak to Victoria tomorrow. Don't you worry my baby llama. We will overcome this together." And she planted a sweet kiss on my forehead. 
 
"B-but sh-" 
 
"You've repaid her more than enough Amber. This is going to be more difficult than you can ever imagine, but I'll be here with you. In every step that you take. I don't want any other girls to be near you, do you hear me?" Like a lost puppy, I nodded against her head. 
 
"But .. Is my most favorite thing in the world besides milk tea and you, of course." I pouted. 
 
"I'm doing this for the best. You're a human, a girl with feelings, you don't deserve to have with people you barely know or love just to receive money. is a beautiful thing, Amber. It can only be shared with someone whom you really treasure." This girl is so much wiser that I'll ever be. 
 
"May I do it to you then Krystal Jung Soojung?" I squealed mentally as the familiar shade of pink covered her cheeks.
 
"Do what, Amber Josephine Liu?"
 
"I want to make love to you. May I?" I stared into her eyes, hoping to relay the message that I indeed love her with every single but of my heart. 
 
She shyly nodded her head as she murmured a little 'yes'. Soon, she was in my arms as I carried her to the bed. And we made love for the very first time.
 
Krystal's POV; 
 
I'm glad Amber and I had that heart to heart talk. I never knew she had this problem... I'm aware of her being a gigolo but I've always thought she was forced to do so. Besides to repay Victoria, I never knew she would actually enjoy it....
 
But it's okay now. We'll seek help. From anyone who is willing to help. I'll be with her throughout everything. 
 
The thing about Amber that I've grown to admire so much is that she's willing to give up even the most precious thing in her life just for me. No matter how much she retaliates, she'd still give in and listen to me in the end. And that's why I love her so much. 
 
I whistled a jaunty tune as I made my way into the office, happiness written all over my face. I was beyond happy. 
 
"Boss!" I called out as I turned the doorknob. 
 
"My, my. Someone sounds happy!" 
 
I flashed a smile. 
 
"Good news for everyone! I, Krystal Jung Soojung has solved the case already!"
 
"Are you serious? It's only been a month! And you've tamed the most wildest girl in town! I am impressed. So impressed." A proud look was evident on her face as she gestured for me to sit. 
 
"Nothing too big for me boss. Besides, she's my girlfriend obviously it must've been easier to make her quit."
 
"Sure. So have you written the summarized report about AJ then?"
 
"Here." I handed the red file in my hands to her. She went through it, vaguely reading the content. 
 
"Pretty well done, Krystal. Hiring you in this organization has never been a regret. You never fail to amaze me every single time." She patted me on the shoulder, giving me a firm nod. 
 
"Only doing my best, boss."
 
She chuckled lightly as she handed me a yellow cheque. $30000?
 
"Boss, this is too much." I declined the offer as I lightly pushed her hands away. 
 
"No it's not. You deserve this amount. She must've been quite troublesome to handle. People say she's actually hard-headed."
 
"Not really. She actually listens to those close to her heart."
 
"Just take this money. You earned it. For your extra effort, extra money for you,"
 
"It's okay boss. I'll take half the amount."
 
"No. Take it, Krystal. You've been with us for so long. You deserve a raise."
 
I flashed her a genuine smile, finally taking the envelope as I bowed my head. 
 
"Thank you boss."
 
"No problem." 
 
"May I ask a favor from you then?"
 
"Sure boss, anything for you."
 
"I want you to break up with her."
 
 
 
thanks for the 6000 views guys. swaggie. upvote, comment & suscribe.