Chapter 26

s weren't meant to fall in love.

 

Author's POV;
 
"Jessica Jung, I'm glad we had this date. You've no idea how much I missed you. It was driving me crazy." Amber lamented, as she buried her head in Jessica's chest. 
 
Jessica held the girl tighter, Amber's soft blonde hair, running her fingers through it. 
 
She planted a kiss on the top of her head, taking in her scent. 
 
"I missed you too, Amber. More than you could ever imagine. I've had so much fun tonight being with you. It's nice, I missed the feeling of having you all to myself." 
 
A smile played upon Amber's lips. 
 
Jessica Jung really knew how to choose her words which always made her heart flutter without fail. 
 
"Why can't we just forget about Krystal? Can't we just remove her from the picture? That way, I can always be with you Sooyeon-ah. We can be together forever, going on dates every single night. 
 
You could just forget about the past, forgive her and move on. We wouldn't have to worry about anyone then, just the both of us in each other's embrace. Wouldn't that be better?" Amber stared deeply into Jessica's brown orbs to prove her stand. 
 
Jessica huffed in annoyance upon hearing the name she came to despise so much. 
 
Her ears turning red, her knuckles turning white as she clenched her fists tightly. 
 
"It's not that easy Amber. You didn't go through the pain that I did. You don't understand. It's easy for you to ask me to move on and all that but I can't do it. Not when I'm so close to reaching my goal. Not when I haven't gotten my revenge. 
 
We've already come this far and you want me to give up? She deserves this Amber. Even if we weren't fully related by blood, she could've helped me out when I was there, laying lifelessly in bed. But she didn't. 
 
Take some time and imagine yourself in my shoes, Amber. She brought this upon herself. Not me, but herself." Her eyes flashed fury and resentment as she ranted. 
 
"I know it's not easy, Jessica. I know it's not. But even if she's a or not, bear in mind that she's still your half sister. Whether you like it or not. 
 
You both share the same mother, babe. You both came out from the very same womb. You both are related, one way or another. Please remember that," Amber pleaded softly, coaxing her beautiful girlfriend to show Krystal some mercy.
 
Jessica merely glared at Amber, releasing her fingers from her hair as she crossed her arms in a stern manner. 
 
"Why are you suddenly being so defensive about this? You agreed to this Amber! You said yes upon my request! You can't back out now!"
 
"When I agreed, I had no idea I had to abuse her with words, violently hit her body, curse her or even her! You didn't tell me anything about this! You're literally asking me to make her life with me a living hell! You're not a monster!"
 
"You agreed to this Amber! I remember clearly! A few weeks ago! Don't you dare try to act all innocent and deny this! I told you about the plan, I specifically stated everything that you had to do and you agreed to it! You said yes! Y. E. S! What's wrong with you? Why are you even siding with her?!" Jessica enraged, flinging her arms wildly in frustration. 
 
She was mad, really mad. What was Amber even thinking?  
 
"I'm just saying okay! Treasure her while you still can! I have no one Jessica, everybody left me! And now that you actually have a sister, you're going to throw that away?! Think about that! You still own a family, I don't..." Amber's head hung low as images of her family back home raced through her mind. 
 
"She's not even my sister, goddamn it! Why are you behaving in this manner?! You agreed to this plan and you're not going to bail out on me this time! You hear me?! Ugh, why are you even acting as though you actually have feelings for her?!" 
 
Amber felt a pang in her heart....
 
Krystal... Feelings... 
 
She gripped her chest hard, reminiscing the times Krystal always made her feel special. 
 
Her heart pounded fast, a smile forming on her face unknowingly. 
 
Jessica frowned. 
 
"No no.. Don't tell me.. You like her don't you?! What the actual Amber? No feelings involved! You love me!"
 
"What?! No!" Amber quickly protested in denial. 
 
"You do! You like her don't you? You were just smiling a few seconds ago! You're no longer in love with me, you hate me don't you? You hate me...."
 
Jessica began to cry. 
 
Wrestling with the emotions raging through herself, Amber stood and pulled her close, feeling Jessica collapse against her. 
 
As she breathed her in, images began to cycle through her mind. 
 
Their first date. Their first kiss. Their first hug. Their first time. Their sweet texts. Their constant teasing and mocking. Their love. 
 
It has always been Jessica. Not Krystal. 
 
Amber grimaced, how could she even developed any sort of feelings for Krystal? 
 
Jessica was the one who's always been there. Not Krystal. Jessica was the one who loved her first. Not Krystal. Jessica was the one who accepted her for who she was. Not Krystal. 
 
"I love you, I love you. Don't forget that. Don't you ever doubt my love for you. No other girl can replace you Jessica. No one.. I promise you that. I love you...."
 
Krystal's POV;
 
Days since Amber returned home. 
 
I looked like a complete mess. 
 
Haven't showered in days. 
 
Haven't eaten in days. 
 
Disheveled hair, stinky clothes, bones clearly visible, swollen eyes, cracked lips. 
 
Literally dead without her by my side. 
 
I called her yesterday to check up on her. 
 
She didn't sounded sad.. She was still her usual cheery self. 
 
That hurt me. The fact that she's doing fine without me broke me. I thought the fight would've had some kind of an impact on her but it didn't. 
 
Nothing happened. 
 
Does she even love me in the first place?
 
Or was this just a game?
 
Was I simply just a toy for her to play with?
 
Overwhelmed by sadness and rage, I grabbed my phone as I began to punch in the numbers. 
 
A few rings and a familiar voice rang in my left ear almost immediately.
 
"Krystal?"
 
"Choi Sulli, Amber hates me. She doesn't love me anymore...."
 
 
 
 
 
suscribe. Comment. Upvote. Thank you.