Chapter 15

s weren't meant to fall in love.

 

Krystal's POV; 
 
"Soojung-ah?" 
 
"What is it now Amber Josephine Liu?"
 
"Saranghae," 
 
"Amber, what's gotten into you? That's the thousandth time you've been saying that today! Are you okay, are you sick?" 
 
I heard her adorable giggle. So cute. 
 
"Can't I simply express my undying love for my beautiful girlfriend right here?"
 
"Ew you cheeseball! That's so gross."
 
"You still chose me though so shut up."
 
"I only said yes because I liked the ring!"
 
"Then I'll make you fall in love with the person who bought you that ring, idiot."
 
"I'd like to see you try, llama."
 
"Bring it on princess."
 
"I ain't your princess, servant. Hey babe, I'm at work now. Could you call me later? My boss wants to meet me."
 
"Okay sugarpie. I love you. Even more than my love for milk tea. Bye Krystal."
 
"I love you too. Even more than my love for beef. Muah!" And i ended the call. The past week being her girlfriend has been the best week of my life. So glad she gave me another chance. So glad I said yes. 
 
"Boss, you wanted to see me?"
 
"Sit. So how's things going?"
 
"Her real name is Amber Josephine Liu. Born on September of 18th 1992. Very close with her bestfriends, Kim Kibum, Kim Jonghyun and also her boss, Victoria Song Qian. Currently blonde-headed. Owns tattoos on her wrist and her back. Earns up to $25000 a month. Her family consisting of her sister, Jackie Liu and their two parents abandoned her years ago before she eventually made her way to Korea from her hometown, Los Angeles, to start anew. She's Taiwanese-American. Her boss originally found her on the streets of Gwangju begging for money when she was just 16 before Victoria took her in and provided her with lodging, food and clothes with a condition which is to work for her as an . Since then Amber has been working for her which thus explains their close bond. Amber is currently the most famous & highest paid in the whole of Korea with a minimum of 15 customers every single night during her shift from 10pm to 6am."
 
"Wow.. I am astonished by you Krystal. Really impressed. It's only been a week you've been assigned to this case and already you've discovered so much about AJ. It's no wonder you're our best employee. How do you even do it?"
 
"I recently spoke to her boss. Victoria and I are good friends so I took advantage of that obviously. Don't worry about me boss, I'll make you proud."
 
"Excellent, excellent. Wait. As far as I know, Victoria doesn't make friends with just anyone, to protect her identity. How did yo-"
 
"Through AJ."
 
"Wait what?"
 
"Boss, Amber Josephine Liu is my girlfriend."
 
Amber's POV;
 
"Today is a good day, lalalalala. Today is a good day because Krystal Jung Soojung said I love you to me. Today is a beautiful day because Soojung and I are a couple." I cheerfully sang as I drummed against the table. I smiled to myself as I unlocked my phone, its wallpaper of Krystal sleeping soundly on my bed came to view. 
 
"Miss you, babe." I whispered, placing a kiss on my phone. Looks retarded and sounds stupid but whatever. 
 
Gosh it's been 15 minutes and still no one showed up? Is she a coward now? Is she backing out of this meeting or what?
 
"Ah Amber Liu, we meet again." Her familiar voice rang through my ears as she placed out her hand. I took it and shook it. 
 
"Choi Sulli. Please, take a seat." 
 
"Good afternoon, ladies. What'd you like to have?"
 
"None for me."
 
"Same here."
 
"Yah Amber Liu, why did you invite me here? I have other important things to attend to."
 
"Choi Sulli, you do know that Krystal and I are together now right?"
 
"Did you call me here just to rub that in my face? I'm leaving."
 
I unwillingly grabbed her hand down as i spoke again,
 
"Will you please listen to what i have to say first? A few days ago, Krystal and I had a talk about you two."
 
"Really? So do I still stand a chance?"
 
"Obviously not, you shameless bastard. She told me about the history of the both of you and how it all started."
 
Flashback;
 
"Amber, come here."
 
"Yes babe?"
 
"It's time you knew something."
 
"Are you cheating on me again?"
 
"No stupid. This is about Sulli. Aren't you curious why she's always wanting to hurt me or whatsoever?"
 
"Hit it."
 
"It all began way back in middle school. She was the quiet, silent & the awkward one. No one wanted to be friends with her. Not even me. And I befriend everyone. She just gave me the creeps. She never speaks at all. When we turned 10, she started following me around, sniffing my hair. Wherever I went, she was there. Like my shadow you see? Everytime I reprimand her for doing so, she'd just giggle and run away. She was always with me and I didn't liked it one bit. Finally we reached high school, only then did I realized that Choi Sulli had the biggest crush on me since middle school. Apparently one day during our freshman year, she instructed everyone in the whole school to gather in the cafeteria. And so we did. There she did the most unexpected. She serenaded me with one of her self composed songs before going on her knees and asking me out. I obviously said no. And it happened. She became the school's laughing stock. Everyone made fun of her up till we graduated. Mean words, abuse, insults, vulgar. She faced it because of me. Ever since then she changed. She'd leave scary messages in my locker. Knock on my room window every night. Curse at me. Hit me. She'd vent her anger on me. I had nowhere to go even after apologizing to her countless of times," She suddenly broke down. Quickly, I held her in my arms, calming her down. 
 
End of flashback;
 
"Why did you do that? You can't force love. That wasn't cool."
 
"She rejected me. You don't know the I've been through Amber Liu."
 
"Still? She said she was sorry didn't she? It's not her fault people were es and made fun of you. Find someone else, don't harm her."
 
"What makes you think I'll listen to you?"
 
"You hurt her. You hurt my Krystal Jung Soojung. I myself feel sorry for you about the rejection. But get over it man. Move on."
 
"And I'm supposed to give a because?"
 
"Because I'm her girlfriend, I have the authority to do so."
 
"Fine fine, you win. Just one thing, Amber Liu. One request from me."
 
"What the hell is it now, Choi Sulli?"
 
"100000 dollars and I'll be on my way,"
 
"Give me that sum of money and I won't hurt her anymore. I won't stalk her. I won't talk to her. I won't fantasize about her anymore. I'll forget about her.  100000 dollars and I'll do just that."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
not much going on. Just previous flashbacks, about Sulli. Krystal knows AJ, but she seems so cool about it lol whatever. Thanks for the 5000 views do upvote and comment!!