Detective Kyuhyun

Leeteuk's Challenge

 

He likes Siwon... that likes my cousin... thought Kyuhyun as he sat in class with an evil grin.

 

"Kyuhyun, just because I'm used to seeing you all evil and stuff, doesn't mean I like it." said Sungmin from beside him, the younger looked over at him while still grinning.

 

"I'm not being evil, Sungmin, I'm just thinking." said Kyuhyun.

 

"That's worse!" exclaimed Sungmin with horrified eyes.

 

"Is there a problem, Mr. Lee?" asked their teacher with a stern look.

 

"Problem? No, there's no problem. Although, there could be a problem if I don't use the bathroom." replied Sungmin as he pretended to hold it in with a grimace.

 

Kyuhyun stifled his laughed beside him while the rest of the class looked at him sympathetically.

 

"Come on, teach, let him go. Don't you see he's suffering?" said one of their classmates.

 

"Yeah, he's going to ruin those good pants if you don't let him go." said another classmate.

 

That's when Kyuhyun lost it and just started laughing, making the teacher and fellow classmates look over at him.

 

"Mr. Lee, you can be excused. Mr. Cho, please settle down or I'm going to have to ask you to step out of the classroom." said their teacher.

 

Sungmin flew out of his chair and out of the classroom, Kyuhyun kept laughing as he clumsily got up from his chair.

 

"I think I'll step out for a few, I'll be back." said Kyuhyun as he held on to his aching stomach, the rest of the class burst out laughing while the teacher let out a reluctant smile.

 

"I'll let this slide because you're new, Mr. Cho." said the teacher, Kyuhyun only waved his hand in response as he laughed his way out of the classroom.

 

Once outside the classroom, Kyuhyun stood up straight and looked at Sungmin with an amused face.

 

"You sure know how to improvise. Good job." he said with a thumbs up.

 

"It's your fault for being evil." said Sungmin with a pout.

 

"What does my being evil have to do with you being loud?" asked Kyuhyun with raised eyebrows.

 

"Anyway... What were you thinking about in class?" asked Sungmin as they sat in the empty hallway.

 

"Leeteuk." replied Kyuhyun with a shrug.

 

"Really?" asked an excited Sungmin, not knowing someone materialized out of the shadows.

 

"Yeah, what's the big deal?" said Kyuhyun, then felt a dark aura above him and looked up.

 

"Why are you two in my hallway?" Siwon asked them with a stern look, he had his hands on his hips.

 

"I was going to the bathroom, but Kyuhyun distracted me with his thoughts of Leeteuk." said Sungmin, then stuck out his tongue at Kyuhyun when the younger glared at him and ran off.

 

Siwon crouched down in front of Kyuhyun so he was within eye level and looked at him with a blank expression.

 

"Why were you thinking about Leeteuk?" asked Siwon.

 

"I have reasons to believe that he has evolved an infatuation with you." replied Kyuhyun in a calm tone; since they're like brothers, they don't keep secrets from each other.

 

Siwon raised his eyebrows in surprise, then blinked and nodded as he sat down next to Kyuhyun and put his arm around his shoulders.

 

"Oh, if that's the case, then I'm flattered." he said, then gave Kyuhyun a look.

 

"But I can assure you that Leeteuk doesn't like me like that." he added.

 

"But I saw him checking you out this morning." said Kyuhyun with a confused look.

 

"He wasn't checking me out, Kyu, he was glaring at me." said Siwon with a laugh.

 

"Glaring isn't the way to someone's heart." said Kyuhyun with a disapproving look.

 

"He doesn't like me like that!" exclaimed Siwon.

 

"And he won't with that attitude!" Kyuhyn exclaimed back.

 

"Kyuhyun, you know perfectly well that I already have a -."

 

"Is there a problem?"

 

The cousins looked up to see Leeteuk standing there with his arms crossed and his eyes narrowed.

 

"See? Does that look like someone who's checking someone out?" Siwon asked Kyuhyun, the latter shook his head while studying Leetek's expression.

 

"No." replied Kyuhyun with a pout.

 

"Is. There. A. Problem?" repeated Leeteuk, his glare still fixed on Siwon, who hasn't taken his arm off of Kyuhyun's shoulders.

 

"Not until you got here." replied Kyuhyun while rolling his eyes, making Leeteuk blink in surprise.

 

"Don't mind him, Leeteuk, Kyu's just grumpy because he was woken up too early for his liking." said Siwon with a cheerful smile and gave Kyuhyun's shoulder a squeeze.

 

"Um, Kyuhyun... where's your hand?" asked a suspicious Leeteuk.

 

"Ow! Did you just pinch me?!" exclaimed Siwon in disbelief as he moved his arm away.

 

"No, Siwon, you're just being ignorant." replied Kyuhyun with an innocent look, but there was an evil glint in his eyes.

 

"We'll see who's being ignorant when you walk home from school today." said Siwon while rubbing the small of his back where Kyuhyun had pinched him.

 

"W-What?" asked the younger with a panicked look.

 

"Accept it." said Siwon with a pout as he stood up and started to walk away.

 

"Siwon, wait! Come back... I'm sorry... I know where you live!" Kyuhyun shouted the last part while pointing at Siwon's retreating back.

 

Siwon stopped walking and turned to look at his cousin, he pointed at Kyuhyun then raised four fingers. Kyuhyun nodded with a grin as he stood up and Siwon went up some stairs while Leeteuk looked at each of them in confusion.

 

What was that about? Leeteuk asked himself, then looked at Kyuhyun again and felt his face grow warm when he saw the younger staring at him with a scrutinizing look.

 

So, does Leeteuk have y feelings for Siwon?.... Negative thought Kyuhyun, then smiled at a confused Leeteuk and walked back to his classroom.