What's the connection? Pt. 2

Leeteuk's Challenge

 

When they reached their neighborhood, Siwon remembered that his mom had asked him to get some eggs from the store. So when Leeteuk got out of the car, the older waved at them and went into his own house. Kyuhyun was also about to get out, but he was jolted back into the seat as Siwon drove down the street.

 

"Yo, Mr. Driver, this is my stop." said Kyuhyun with an amused look.

 

"I know, but mom asked me to get something from the store. Besides, I didn't want Leeteuk to know we live together." said Siwon with a smile, Kyuhyun gasped and put on an offended look.

 

"Are you ashamed of me?" he accused, making Siwon burst out laughing.

 

"No, Kyu, don't you remember we told Leeteuk we were friends? He might start thinking wrong if he knows we live together." said Siwon.

 

"We told him? Uh-uh, Siwon, you told him." corrected Kyuhyun while crossing his arms, then gave his cousin a look.

 

"But he's bound to find out sooner or later." he added.

 

"We'll see when the time comes." said Siwon with a shrug.

 

------------------------------------------

 

Okay, so now that I know Kyuhyun will be going to the same school, I need to find out where he lives thought Leeteuk as he paced back and forth in his room, not realizing he sounded like a stalker.

 

He then heard a car and went to his window where he saw Siwon getting out of the driver's side with a bag in his hand. The passenger door opened and before Leeteuk could see who it was, his phone rang. Since it was charging at the other end of his room, Leeteuk had to walk away from the window to answer it.

 

"Hello?" said Leeteuk into the receiver, without looking at the caller ID.

 

"Leeteuk! I'm bored, can I come over to your place?" asked Donghae in half whining voice, Leeteuk looked at his phone with a grimace and put it back to his ear.

 

"No." replied the older, then heard the doorbell ring downstairs.

 

"Too late, I thought you would say yes." said Donghae with a laugh, then hung up.

 

"Lee Donghae, one of these days I am going to kill you." said Leeteuk to the dial tone as he continued to hold the phone to his ear.

 

The doorbell rang again and Leeteuk sighed, he put his phone down and went downstairs to let his pestering friend inside. When he opened the door, Leeteuk saw Donghae staring at something with a raised eyebrow, he looked in the same direction and saw Siwon and Kyuhyun wrestling on the grass next door.

 

"What's going on here?" Leeteuk asked Donghae.

 

"Well, Mrs. Choi was sitting on the front porch looking at a photo album and then Siwon pointed out a picture and laughed, so Kyuhyun frowned and started chasing him around the front lawn." replied Donghae, then looked at Leeteuk.

 

"Hey, Leeteuk, you might want to close your mouth before a fly goes in." joked the younger with a smirk.

 

Leeteuk closed his mouth and glared at Donghae, they heard someone cry out in pain and looked back towards the other two; Siwon was lying on his stomach on the grass while Kyuhyun was sitting on his back with an evil grin.

 

"Say I look like a girl again and you'll really know what pain is." said Kyuhyun, just then, Mr. Choi came out of the house.

 

"What are you boys doing?" he asked.

 

"Nothing, sir." said Kyuhyun and Siwon in unison, both of them were already standing side by side and looking at Mr. Choi with innocent faces.

 

"Well, get inside and wash up for dinner." said Mr. Choi with an amused look.

 

"And Kyuhyun... next time you want to inflict pain on someone, twist their arm behind their back." added Mr. Choi, then laughed at his son's horrified expression.

 

"Dad, you're supposed to be teaching him good things." said Siwon.

 

"That is a good thing. What if someone starts to bully him?" replied Mr, Choi.

 

"Yeah, Siwon, what if someone starts to bully me?" asked Kyuhyun with another evil grin.

 

All of them then walked into the house, Mr. Choi and Kyuhyun were discussing fight moves while Siwon started talking about how he was going to be praying double for them and Mrs. Choi just looked at all of them in amusement. Donghae and Leeteuk just stared after them for a bit, then looked at each other with raised eyebrows.

 

"What was that about?" asked Donghae as he stepped into the house.

 

"Beats me." replied Leeteuk, he closed the door and followed Donghae into the kitchen.

 

"What's that?" asked Leeteuk while pointing to a bag that the younger was holding.

 

"Well, my parents aren't home, it was getting dark outside and that was making me feel lonely, so I bought food for the two of us." replied Donghae as he set the bag on the counter.

 

"What's the real reason you're here?" asked Leeteuk with a suspicious look.

 

"Okay, you got me. I'm here to talk about the soccer team, we need new uniforms and you need to make up your mind about Kyuhyun." said Donghae while taking out the food.

 

"What do you mean make up my mind?" asked Leeteuk somewhat defensively.

 

"You know, if he's going to be in the team or not." replied Donghae.

 

"Oh... right." said Leeteuk with a nervous laugh, they took their food to the table and sat down across from each other.

 

"I decided to let him join, since I already saw some of his skills during practice, I don't think there will be a problem." said Leeteuk as he took a bite of food.

 

"I agree. He may not look it, but Kyuhyun is actually pretty good." said Donghae with a nod.

 

"But wait a minute... Why did Kyuhyun go into Siwon's house?" asked Leeteuk with a confused look.

 

"Probably for the same reason I came into your house." said Donghae with a shrug as he ate.

 

"I doubt he wanted to talk to Siwon about soccer." said Leeteuk, making them both laugh.

 

After dinner, Donghae decided to stay the night so he was now in the guest room which had a window that showed a clear view of one of the rooms in Siwon's house. Donghae spotted movement in that room and curiously walked over to the window to see who or what it was. He raised his eyebrows in surprise when he saw Siwon tossing a black shirt to Kyuhyun.

 

Why does it look like Kyuhyun is staying the night? Donghae asked himself as he saw Siwon ruffle Kyuhyun's hair before leaving the room.

 

Donghae decided not to tell Leeteuk as he got ready for bed.